[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hagia Sophia- Bait? or Envy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 121388-004-A907A60A.jpg (35KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
121388-004-A907A60A.jpg
35KB, 550x366px
Why do Turk roaches claim the Hagia Sophia as a product of their construction?

It was designed by the Greek geometers Isidore of Miletus and Anthemius of Tralles.

"The church was dedicated to the Wisdom of God, the Logos, the second person of the Trinity,[6] its patronal feast taking place on 25 December, the commemoration of the birth of the incarnation of the Logos in Christ"

Ironically it was built more than a millennium ago and still is the most impressive cathedral ever designed on earth.
>>
and we took it from you lol, stay mad.
>>
>>131560533
>We
You mean Ottoman Empire which isn't current Turkey at all. Kys kurd
>>
The sad fact is that roaches will demolish the building right when they're about to lose it to us. That's how small of a people they are.
>>
>>131560533

Doesnt change the fact it was we who place the brick and mortar, it was we who built in honor of God.

You cannot take it, for we built it to give unto god.
>>
why would wh*Te christian subhumans build a mosque lol
>>
>>131561404
You built the minarets and kicked off the christian signs and symbols. It's not even a mosque anymore but a museum.
>>
>>131561597
>rapebaby
>>
File: verywide2012.jpg (1MB, 1801x753px) Image search: [Google]
verywide2012.jpg
1MB, 1801x753px
>>131561404

Nice bait. try harder.
This was built in honor of the one true God, The god of Christianity. Hence why christ is seen in pic relate mosaic, and so are other saints and evangelicals.
>>
>>131561783
>one true god
christians worship 3 gods
>>
File: white2.jpg (80KB, 607x371px) Image search: [Google]
white2.jpg
80KB, 607x371px
>>131560892
>muh god muh brick and mortar muh muh
why do wh*Te christian subhumans speaks like little faggots? you sound like limp wristed faggot that i can easily beat off.
>>
>>131561733
>98% white ethnostate
>was never under Ottoman control but only had few parts raided

>rapebaby

Nice logic and shitty bait.
>>
File: meh.ro11628.jpg (368KB, 500x572px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro11628.jpg
368KB, 500x572px
>>131561859
The trinity is one.
Maby too much math for your primitive subhuman brain to comprehend?

>>131562163
I'd pound your skull into dust shut the fuck up.
This is suppose to be a reasonable discussion.
Go back to oil "wrestling" you fucking faggot.
>>
If they tore everything down that whites designed and built, all that would be left would be some pathetic hovels.
>>
>>131562163
the fucking knockout face hahahaha
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.