[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dare I say is she, our girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: noice anita.jpg (47KB, 954x478px) Image search: [Google]
noice anita.jpg
47KB, 954x478px
Dare I say is she, our girl?
>>
>>131557753
Nill all the Kiggers!
>>
>>131557753
i maybe in the minority here but any form of racial or gender segregation is wrong.
>>
File: IMG_2304.jpg (189KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2304.jpg
189KB, 1024x1024px
>>131559074

I used to think so too, but since it's now sexist and racist to be against segregation I am all for it.
>>
>now feminists want to strip people from pondering at qties

literally can't have anything good
>>
File: fete_pantaloni_yoga_10.jpg (213KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
fete_pantaloni_yoga_10.jpg
213KB, 1200x1600px
>>131559074
Did you forget being a testosterone fueled raging teenager? Tell me how much better you learned with all the brain going to your dick because some broad decided to wear fucking leggings to class.
>>
>>131560218

having boners is healthy

and regardless. most learning is done at home when you study
>>
>>131557753
Has reality gone full circle now? This is all so bizarre.
>>
>>131560218
>stop treating us like sex objects!
>proceeds to be one
>>
>>131560218
we have school uniforms, no leggins allowed

don't bongs have school uniforms or at least rules of what to wear? can lil sluts go to class in minidresses? is banning it cisheteronormative and patriarchal?
>>
>>131560666
it's a shit test m8
>>
>>131560218
I remember getting random boners when I was a kid. It was so awkward especially when class finished and I had to hide it. I didn't get a boner from looking at other girls in the class for the most part, i'd just be staring into space and i'd get one.
>>
>>131560459
>studying
>before college
kekekkeke
>>
>>131560705

schoolgirl uniforms are one of the most fetishized clothing
>>
>>131560786

This. I don't remember ever studying in high school and did it non-stop in college.
>>
>>131560786

that's how people get to princeton
>>
>>131560785
I'm in my late 20's and on my second week of nofap, I've started getting the random boners again

It's pretty cool

I can't wait to cum again tho, it's going to be messy
>>
>>131559074
Yeah dude having sovereign nations is wrong, Open borders for Ireland!!! Have fun choking on Muslim and African cock bb.
>>
Just a shitskin nigger feminist bleach dyed !
>>
>>131559074
Gender segregated schools are proper. Boys do horribly in mixed schools. Girls develop earlier and self-image is virtually static. Leading to boys under-evaluating themselves and under-performing. This has been shown time and time again with boys in mixed schools on tests hitting the ball out of the park but getting shit grades.
>>
are you people gay
>>
>>131560705
Sloots always find a way to display their assets bud, I don't know about you but my entire high school experience was filled with intense boners looking at thighs during class.
>>
>>131561227

>T. 60% white nation.

Okay
>>
>>131560786
>learning to read
>before college
kekekkeke
>>
>>131561594

this
>>
>>131557753
Just that she has gone so far off the map that she ended up on the other side. It is sort of funny how fast the left has gone from being against segregation to now supporting it, at least on the fringes.
>>
File: sage.jpg (23KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
23KB, 700x466px
>>131557753
Absolutely not. Pic related.
>>
>>131561832

she hasn't gone anywhere

probably saying this because she didn't get any attention in school
>>
File: george-wallace.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
george-wallace.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
Apologize
>>
>>131561322
My little sister goes to an all-girls school. I understand why this is useful. But people like that anita freak is doing it for the wrong reason, she hates straight white men and I assume she only wants POC shitskin girls in a classroom together.

>>131561227
don't get me wrong, I'm anti-immigration and prefer to be around my own kind. Obviously I want my people to be the outright majority. That doesn't mean I want to segregate communities. People naturally segregate. I feel discrimination is bad whether it's from the left or right.
>>
>>131557753
The reason that the SJWs often come to the same conclusions we do is that they are not opposed to the truth so long as it conforms with their belief system. In this case they will accept the true information but will use it against whites, where as we will use it for whites. This is why they often argue for safe spaces without whites, because frankly non-whites can't experience racism if there are no non-whites around.

We could probably get them on board with creating a white ethnostate if we phrase it as a containment country for racists.
>>
We could use this to destroy her. Label her a segregationist.
>>
>>131562515
>because frankly non-whites can't experience racism if there are no non-whites around.
I meant "non-whites cannot experience racism if there are no whites around because according to them racism is power + predjudice so if you remove the powerful people you remove the racism
>>
>2011 was six years ago
>>
>>131562880
>we're closer to the moon landings than to Cleopatra
>>
>>131563012
>herodotus' histories was written 2500 years ago
>>
>>131561322
>with boys in mixed schools on tests hitting the ball out of the park but getting shit grades
That's a function of female teachers, not a function of female classmates. Boys are objectively smarter, but hindered by a misandrist school system
>>
>>131562623
>We could use this to destroy her. Label her a segregationist.
But we want segregation
>>
File: oogy.gif (73KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
oogy.gif
73KB, 600x425px
>>131562623
Wont work. Not only is this a fairly common position these days among leftists, but you simply cannot win the "liberals are the real racists!" game. They make up all the rules and if you try to turn it around on them, they simply change them. You can't beat Calvin at Calvinball.
>>
File: Cool.jpg (18KB, 228x249px) Image search: [Google]
Cool.jpg
18KB, 228x249px
>>131560785
>tfw desks arranged on either side of the room with students facing each other
>tfw girl across from me wearing miniskirt and not sitting with legs crossed
>>
While we are at it women should only teach in grade school when the kids hit 12 or more they should be taught by hags or men.
>>
They want all nigger schools so blacks learn full on KANG history, but they also want white schools to be fucked up and white children to have their education ruined.

Choices Choices, it's a hard one for any humble merchant.
>>
>>131557753
thats why i love sjw retards
becasue their autism is gonna turn the world back to the 19th century

id be worried if i was a classical libertard tho
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.