[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is happening to elders in america

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: carpathian_peasant.jpg (25KB, 240x354px) Image search: [Google]
carpathian_peasant.jpg
25KB, 240x354px
Why is the American Elder population so sick and frail?Are they pumping them with something? Cancer and altzheimers seem as common as a common cold in them and they also rely too much on medicine and other people

My grandfathers brother left romania in '68 , he came to visit us and he was so frail and seemed sick.My grandad looked 15 years.My grandmother is selfsustaining even with almost no medicine needed, even though her pension consists of only 80 euros.My great grandmom worked until she was 86 and my mothers aunt died of old age at 99.No one in my family had cancer...It seems like they are turning you into vegetables after you stop giving them parts of your salary and you become a burden.
>>
*his brother went to the us*
>>
All of the complete garbage that they eat their entire life probably catches up to them when they get old
>>
>>131556829
this
>>
>>131556829
This, desu. Even trying to eat healthy has many pitfalls here. Our water is poisoned, our air is poisoned, and our food is poisoned.
>>
>>131557074
What are the greenest cities in america, in terms of trees for square feet?
>>
Work with unnatural chemicals for 40+ years, get old, get sick and die.

Everything is about profit, we only try to cure people of disease so they can go back to work.

There is little profit from the old except for their care and the profit in that decreases daily as they live on.

This is what we became.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.