[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2521.jpg (142KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2521.jpg
142KB, 1200x799px
Daily reminder that prohibition was the best period in American history and it needs to be reinstated.
>>
>>131556111
It really wasn't done very well, but alcohol is pretty damaging to society. It needs to be allowed for the eucharist, though
>>
>>131556111
Fuck off, you statist garbage.
>>131556860
>drinking is bad
>except in my stupid rituals
>>
>>131556111
people drank more during prohibition right? because people love doing it when it's illegal
>>
>>131556111
what would you think that ?
booze is the foundation of civilization
>>
>>131556111
No, it definitely wasn't and just created loads more crime for the Government to waste money on and fill up prisons. Think of the rebellion if alcohol was banned? It's literally the only thing we all (apart from Muslims) have in common
>>
File: drank-1-alcohol.jpg (90KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
drank-1-alcohol.jpg
90KB, 500x649px
>2016
>Still drinking the fermented jew
It's a mind-control device used by the rich to keep the proles in line. Eat mushrooms and see the truth.
>>
>>131558940
>French
Enjoy having your degenerate drunk people die out.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 310x163px
>>131560141
my people is already lost and blue-pilled by government
let them drunk to death
>>
File: 2462524.jpg (20KB, 306x306px)
2462524.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>prohibit something
>smuggling and criminality rises
That's why the war on drugs is failing on so many levels and it's costing millions of tax payer dollars.

Portugal decriminalized the use of drugs and the money that was used to fight drugs is now spent on rehab and the number of drug addicts have actually decreased enormously
>>
File: devilgirl_0032.jpg (40KB, 333x444px)
devilgirl_0032.jpg
40KB, 333x444px
Being intoxicated is degenerate.

It suppresses the intelligence and rationality functions of the CNS.

>Be you
>Muh 'Stupidity and suppressed intelligence is better than intelligence'
>Be a drug Zombie with a partial chemical lobotomy, self-induced of course, paid for to your local (((drug dealer)))
>>
>>131559859
This
>>
Daily reminder OP is an historically ignorant imbecile and Prohibition backfired catastrophically while making the Mafia enormously wealthy.

Interesting documentary.
http://www.pbs.org/kenburns/prohibition/
>>
Nordic countries celebrate booze. It's quite Aryan.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.