[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SIGN THE PLEDGE GOY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_0438.jpg (192KB, 912x768px)
IMG_0438.jpg
192KB, 912x768px
SIGN THE PLEDGE GOY
>>
File: copypasta.png (248KB, 1919x933px) Image search: [Google]
copypasta.png
248KB, 1919x933px
Good goy.
>>
So what exactly is wrong with Mike Rowe? He always seemed ok to me. Not too many other people advocating for the merits of a debt free blue collar life. It kind of seems like the total opposite of what (((they))) want you to do (go to college and into deeply debt to get a job that makes you fat and weak) Other than your micropenis being too small to ever evolve into a lvl20 neovagina what the fuck is your problem OP?
>>
>>131554289
He got to where he was by following his dream to be an actor. Only to turn around and smugly condescend to others to give up on their dreams because the world needs ditch diggers too.

He's a massive faggot.
>>
>>131554746
At what point does he say not to follow your dreams?

Is it a dream of yours to go into debt farting around in an unnecessary, jewy, academic echochamber?
>>
>>131554746
We do need ditch diggers though and all those other jobs like iron workers, linemen, HVAC techs, pipefitters, and mechanics. I honestly don't care if it's Prince Charles that's finally speaking about the value blue collar jobs and apprenticeships its still fucking true and as a iron working ditch digging blue collar son of a whore I appreciate the credit for building the world you cucks live in.
>>
File: MikeRowe1.jpg (35KB, 539x280px) Image search: [Google]
MikeRowe1.jpg
35KB, 539x280px
Here is Mike himself explaining precisely how OP was a faggot today. He also hates Bill Nye.

http://mikerowe.com/2017/05/otw-memecomparisonmyselfandbillnye/
>>
>>131554746
Never give up on your dream to finally win RuPaul's Drag Race OP.
>>
>>131554746
He spent years working with and talking to blue collar workers on dirty jobs. That counts as experience. He knows what hes talking about, its more than just being a TV personality. KYS please.
>>
>>131554746
Ditch digging needs to be an honorable dream job for people.

No work should be contemptible.

Also that pledge he's holding up is new age bullshit made for cucks. Naziposters on /pol/ have a better sense of work ethic than this.
>>
File: XW4Rz0J9.jpg (42KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
XW4Rz0J9.jpg
42KB, 486x486px
>>131553562
How's that $40k of student debt feel when it's crammed into your faggot ass while it constantly swells larger and larger from the compound interest? I hear the interest rate is going up Saturday. I bet it feels just like the time Tyrone, Jamal, and Leroy all fucked your ass at the same time.
>>
>>131556818
If they told niggers and dumb cunts they can get solid work for solid wages doing shit they are capable of without having to go deep as fuck into debt they might have a better chance of success
>>
>>131557538
Fuck off mike you're an actor and a phony
>>
File: tumblr_mjx1mauUJG1s6zn1mo1_500.jpg (29KB, 451x232px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjx1mauUJG1s6zn1mo1_500.jpg
29KB, 451x232px
>>131557603
NO! Everyone should pay tens of thousands of USD to attend a big urban 4 year university and double major in Gender Studies and Black Studies like OP.
>>
>>131557960
I'm a goddamn tv host you faggot. I was a fucking Opera singer. I talk about this all the time. You don't have to be what you study, promote, or advocate for. Jane Goodall wasn't even black and no one gives her this much shit.
>>
File: truth-at-harvard1[1].jpg (58KB, 480x507px) Image search: [Google]
truth-at-harvard1[1].jpg
58KB, 480x507px
That's right goy, go dig ditches and weld pipes.

It's honorable work.

Let the chosen people do the thinking.
>>
File: wage-slave.gif (5KB, 250x162px) Image search: [Google]
wage-slave.gif
5KB, 250x162px
>>131553562
>the "I enjoy being a wage slave and will suck my boss's dick on command" pledge
I ain't signing that shit nigger
>>
>>131558580
Yessa massa Iza pay you all my money to go to your Jewish indoctrination school to get mesa a degreesa
>>
>>131558509

That's right goys.

Just because I make billions as a banker doesn't mean you should too.
>>
>>131558040
And also make sure to apply at fast food restaurants after moving to the most expensive cities in the world that you can find.
>>
>>131556287
No he doesn't. Took 2 mins of reading fucktard.
>>
>>131553562

Holy shit. Anyone who believes #3 needs to be purged from humanity.
>>
>>131554289
He looks like a pervert child toucher
>>
>>131554746
>>131553562
>>131557960
>>131558509
>>131560134
you are all retarded
>>
no
>>131560431
>>
>>131553562
I get that this post is sort of trolling, but I agree with it. Fuck, man. I've worked in kitchens all my life and I still live pretty comfortably as a single adult.

If you manage to not have a family when you're not ready and can manage some fiscal responsibility, life isn't too shitty working jobs that nobody else wants to. I'm probably not even paid as much as a ditchdigger, but who fucking cares? Most JOBS aren't built for you to raise a family on.

I understand that I'll probably get some shit for this, but who do you guys know who busts their ass everyday AND is responsible who can't do reasonably well in this country? Excluding trying to maintain an apartment in SoCal or NYC, it really isn't the hardest thing ever.
>>
>All these shills shitting all over Mike Rowe
It's funny, before he came out and started advocating for the left to quit crying like faggots they loved him to death
Really activated those almonds
>>
>>131561777
Check those trips of truth.
>>
>>131554746
Is the sky no longer blue because a nigger said it was green? Facts stay true regardless of their source, it's what separates them from opinions.
>>
>>131553562
i already do this shit.
>>
>>131554746
Thats the problem though. Middle and High schools are gearing kids up to do nothing but State and Community College. Cutting out classes for other skills like welding, electrocutions, plumbing and what not. They nurture the idea that every single one of those kids are going to need to go to college while simultaneously lower standards to increase passing rate stats and make these kids feel like they can cut it. There is a 60% dropout rate for people who try to go to college, that means those people could have saved time and money by going into a blue collar field and earn a certification that would have served them much more than a loan. Mike is not telling people to give up on their dreams, the US schools did that when they tried to get every kid in college.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.