[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to provoke war between Israel and Russia?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: roosians arrive to motherland.jpg (64KB, 1023x575px) Image search: [Google]
roosians arrive to motherland.jpg
64KB, 1023x575px
I would love to see Jews and Russians killing each other. I would have multiple orgasms for a week non-stop. To most polonophobic nations butchering each others like pigs, FUCK, IT IS TOO BEAUTIFUL TO BE TRUE!
>>
It would be like 'cancer VS aids'. Pure viewing pleasure for humanity.
>>
I hate Jewry and Russians as much as nothing on this planet. Hell, if Germans paid us 24 bln dollar of annual donations instead of current 12, i would even say that filthy jewish animals and their russian sidekicks killed 3 million of catholic Poles during WW2, and not Germans. There is nobody i wouldn't ally with to kill these motherfuckers, even Devil himself is a fit option.
>>
>>131555239
Poland was better under Russian rule. This is a fact.
>>
>>131555587

Yeah, especially in period 50-60 when most of our ministers spoke Yiddish
>>
>>131555587
You're a fag and you like dicks
>>
>>131555710
>>131555782
Poles are unfit to rule themselves. That is why they have been the historical bitches to every regional power. Poland is rightful Russian territory.
>>
>>131555239

"[Poles] suck [anti-Semitism] with their mothers' milk. This is something that is deeply imbued in their tradition, their mentality. Like their loathing of Russia. The two things are not connected, of course. But that, too, is something very deep, like their hatred of Am Yisrael. Today, though, there are elements [in Poland] that are cleansed of this anti-Semitism." — Yitzhak Shamir.

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Anti-Polonism
>>
>>131556271
t. fake flag
>>
File: toilet access.jpg (31KB, 674x374px) Image search: [Google]
toilet access.jpg
31KB, 674x374px
>>131556271
>Poles are unfit to rule themselves.

Look whos talkin
>>
A German in a clean uniform would approach me and install a bullet in my brain. It would be fast, painless and fair.

Russians and Jews were/are much worse for Poland and Poles. They are our natural born enemies. People talk about niggers, muslims, whatever... Meanwhile these fucking two antichrist nations: mongoloids and kikes are responsible for most suffering, wars, injustice and unhappiness around the world.
>>
>>131556726
>polacke being proud of his countries only export - cheap plumbing.
The only thing you're better at than stealing bikes and cars, leech.
>>
>>131557857
If i had guarantee that you are a real blueeyed and blond Aryan German, i would agree with you humbly. Unfortunately, probability that you are a Russian expat with a skull of a monkey is too high to do it.
>>
Russians and Jews sentenced us to 45 years of poverty and 20 years of humiliation when we started in 1990 with 15x smaller salaries than the West. Today salaries are "only" 3x smaller but it still hurts like fuck, that we are not the richest nation in Europe that we deserved to be. Jewry and Russians are responsible for all bad things that ever happened to us. I want to see them dead. If Poland is destined to be flooded by niggers, muslims, volcanic lava, and nuked in the end, it is still OK option if i would be able to see death of two biggest cancers of this planet: jews nad russians. Just let me see them dying, let me see their nations being erased, and i will be blessed - the same moment i can go to heaven and join the angel chorus
>>
If i could swim in a Jewish blood, stars above me would be shining brighter, Jesus would smile to me from the Milky Way, and i could cherish the feeling of the ultimate victory of beauty, health, truth, peace, love and honesty, over ugliness, disease, war, hatred and lie.

If i could kill the Jewish menace and its Russian slaves, i would save the world
>>
>>131559149
>>131560704

Words of wisdom. I am deeply touched.
>>
File: 14636757584480.jpg (39KB, 368x604px) Image search: [Google]
14636757584480.jpg
39KB, 368x604px
>>131553465
Easy, pull some nationalist in power and jewish meanance is pretty much done for.
Same goes for you actually since we dont need buffer zone with Germany.
>>
File: testo3.jpg (199KB, 720x372px) Image search: [Google]
testo3.jpg
199KB, 720x372px
>>131553465
Z ruskiem wypiję, z żydem pohandluje a polaka to najwyżej opluje.
>>
>>131563812
Poland is juden-frei. We need nationalists in Russia to remove Jews and create civil war with all these religious nad national groups you have there. You country is ruled by fucking Jews after all, it is enough to look at your statistics to realize it: AIDS, human trafficking, homicide rate, crime rate, wealth inequelity, corruption. You are a global leader in all these areas. It is an obviuous sign that you are ruled by jews, who robbed you to the naked bone and now try to use you as a cannon fodder against last catholic nation in the world: Poles.
>>
>>131553465
>How to provoke war between Israel and Russia?

Naw, man... you're thinking too small.

How do you get American Christians to stop supporting everyone who calls themselves "Jew"?

Something in revelations, perhaps?
>>
File: 1498140078568.jpg (52KB, 675x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498140078568.jpg
52KB, 675x960px
>>131553465
the only war you can provoke is a war between you (poland man) and russia man on who is gonna clean my toilet
>>
>>131564184
>guy still think this is 1600 and poland some how relevant.
Yeah, no. we will roll over you like are truck at kindergarten holiday
>>
>>131564616
>How do you get American Christians to stop supporting everyone who calls themselves "Jew"?

Just fucking read the Bible with understanding, fucking murrican subhumans. Israel was promised to Jewry when it accepts Jesus as saviour, NOT EARLIER.
>>
> phone browsing
> hmm what an interesting post
> I wonder who could be behind it
> oh of course it is another insane pshek
>>
>>131564651

Stupid filthy smug kike, nobody wants to clean toilets in your desert shithole. You have your own shitskin kind for doing the dirty job. All Poland's citizens who live in Israhell are usually overaveragely richer than the rest of your brownskinned population, because they are askhe-nazi.
>>
>>131553465
>How to provoke war between Israel and Russia?

lel no no no, russia is good goy
>>
Poland should have been replaced by Germans. You don't contribute anything and most of Europe hates you.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.