[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Republicans Don't Hold Town Halls Anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Mitch_McConnell_portrait_2016.jpg (2MB, 1457x1969px) Image search: [Google]
Mitch_McConnell_portrait_2016.jpg
2MB, 1457x1969px
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/6/27/15880904/republicans-town-hall-health-care

>Number of Republican Town Halls on a monthly basis
>April: 170
>May: 68
>June: 33
>July (scheduled): 6

Defend this you shilling faggots.
>>
Cattle is herded
>>
>>131548062
People who show up to scream do not represent the populace at large, and even if they did, passions should not play a part in politics for obvious reasons. In addition, they have to return to their home districts to hold town halls rather than stay in Washington and work.
The only reason they have them at all is to campaign. They serve no other purpose.
>>
>>131548062
>Defend this
I CAN'T GO BECAUSE I HAVE TO WORK
>>
>>131548062
When radical violent Left wing Libtards flood town hall I don't blame them. Safety issue
>>
>>131549607
>People who show up to scream do not represent the populace at large, and even if they did, passions should not play a part in politics for obvious reasons

Holy shit this is stupid. Politics has always been a place for passion, blood and war. Fuck, most democracies are established under brutal conditions, shit like the French Revolution.

If your constituents are so furious with you're apparently failing to represent them- and you're supposed to fucking represent ALL OF THEM. You should respond to that anger instead of just hiding away. The self-entitled nature of these Republicans is repulsive to me. They're fucking public servants.

If my boss was angry with me for not doing my job, I'd fucking lose it if my response was to just ignore him completely.

>>131551123
Love this excuse, they even postponed the vote until after their July 4th recess.
>>
>>131552721
>If your constituents
they don't represent you because you aren't american
get out faggot
also saged
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.