[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

explain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1473130380528.jpg (254KB, 1798x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473130380528.jpg
254KB, 1798x1200px
Explain the allure of Marxism?
>>
>>131545414
free shit
>>
>>131545535
fpbp

Lazy people want free gibs.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495657561874.jpg (47KB, 641x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495657561874.jpg
47KB, 641x960px
>>
The allure of Marxism, is that everyone has everything they could ever want and they can do what ever they want.

Unfortunately in the real world the basic problem of economics: Scarcity, exists. And it will always exist. Therefore it is unfeasible.
>>
>>131545414
Fuck you, give me that?
>>
>>131545414
>You poor baby you aren't responsible for anything
>See all that stuff you don't have? You're entitled to it and everyone that has it is a complete asshole you are morally justified in murdering to get it
>Don't think about what happens when you have the stuff, just trust me that you'll get it and then we'll stop murdering people over it
>>
Feeling moral superior to everyone else.
It's a teen mental disease.
>>
>>131545414
People need to replace religion, with something. They need to follow something greater than themselves. That's why you see imagery of commie leaders potrayed as gods (the same way jesus and other saints are potrayed), in the pictures, in the music etc.
>>
>>131547227
finally a thoughtful response, thank you.That seems likely, we seem to have an impulse to mask our insecurity about things we dont know.

Marxism to me has always been about the notion that we can end the uncertainly of the future, it explains the past through economics and suggests we can end all the bullshit by solving class struggle.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.