[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The lies of the US media

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

How is the US media, even large companies, not embarrassed of posting complete bullshit like the pic related? How do millions of idiots believe this?

>invaded Georgia
What really happened: Georgia invaded South Ossetia and Abkhazia, which they consider their own territories, but weren't actually theirs every since the fall of the USSR (otherwise why invade), then met the Russian forces and retreated.

>annexed Crimea
What really happened: 96% of Crimeans voted to secede from Ukraine and join Russia. The absolute majority of the population are ethnic Russians with Russian being their primary language.

>destabilized Ukraine
What really happened: The CIA and (((Soros))) financed and supplied a coup d'etat and installed their puppet that wanted to shut the relations with Russia and join NATO, a move which caused massive public outrage, especially from the ethnic Russian population of Ukraine that live mostly in the Eastern part

>partnered with the Assad regime in war crimes against Syrians
What really happened: Russia supports Assad as the legitimate ruler of Syria, opposing the paid for by CIA anti-government forces, while bombing ISIS

>meddled in European elections in order to undermine NATO and the European Union
Literally no example of such action

>and conducted cyberwarfare meant to influence our election
Literally no proof

It's like Russia is so perfect that the Western media has to resort to outrageous lies in order to brainwash people to believe it's the enemy.

Article:
http://archive.li/RLRyA
>>
Bump

Agreed with all of this.
>>
I don't think many believe it
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.