[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

San Francisco, NO!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: screenshot.png (175KB, 473x672px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
175KB, 473x672px
We must give more! The government can't solve the problem because we're not liberal enough and aren't paying enough taxes!

> On the face of it, San Francisco’s homeless problem should have improved dramatically over the past year. After all, last summer Mayor Ed Lee formed the Department of Homelessness and Supportive Housing to focus on the city’s most perplexing problem. The city spent $275 million on homelessness and supportive housing in the fiscal year that ends Friday, up from $241 million the year before. Starting Saturday, that annual spending is projected to hit an eye-popping $305 million. Public Works cleanup crews were busier than ever, picking up more than 679 tons of trash from homeless tent camps since June 1, 2016, and collecting more than 100,000 used syringes from the camps in that time span. But, despite all the money and effort, reality on the streets hasn’t improved. In many ways, homelessness in San Francisco is as bad as ever.

http://archive.is/rRzxY
>>
File: maus.jpg (168KB, 685x340px) Image search: [Google]
maus.jpg
168KB, 685x340px
>>131542939
>we started feeding the rats in the basement, now their are even more rats and excrement than last year.
I can't believe helping the rats isn't solving the problem.
>>
>>131542939
Cant you collect welfare even if you make 60k a year there or something like that?
>>
Phoenician here, visited San Fran a couple years ago.

Here in Phoenix, homeless people are middle aged, mostly mentally ill, I thought that was the norm for most of the country.

San Fran is differently entirely though, most of the homeless are 20-30 something hippies. They camp out in the Golden Gate park, do drugs and that's about it.

They have no motivation to not be parasites, they're lazy pieces of human garbage through and through. You can set up all the works and rehab programs you want but it's a shit tier lifestyle they choose and the city condones.
>>
>>131542939
They let them camp out in tents on major streets, entire sections of town look like homeless shelters.

you will see human shit on the sidewalks, my brother parked his car one time a ways from his appartment and in the morning we found blood all over the bumper, probably some homeless nigger got stabbed by another homeless nigger.

the rich tech yuppies and leftist bleeding hearts caused this
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.