[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youtube Spotlight Videos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

I'd be willing to bet that these videos aren't just there to further the agenda. Social media has gotten large enough that manual moderation isn't doing a good enough job hiding things that people don't want to see (or things "people" don't want people to see).

My guess would be that these videos are, while still making their point to anyone just looking at them, being used as testing beds / training scenarios for moderation AI.

This kind of data could be used to create even tighter social media "filter bubbles" that could keep problematic content and opinions filtered out from the "general public". That's all just a theory, but it doesn't seem like it could be far from the truth. What do you think, /pol/?
>>
>>131541707
B-b-b-but i thought we had to work on the mental health problem
https://youtu.be/UrPfwBXNX_Y
>>
>>131542356
Youtube's (and feel good dopamine junkfood society's) brand of helping isn't helping anyone
A lot of the trans* people have serious issues that could be better addressed with standard therapy before they make permanent changes their anatomy
It's definitely an overall better thing for people to not be targeted for their mental issues, but, it seemed like the people they were highlighting in this video were the type who are normalizing this strange biologically backwards behavior for attention. Kids are growing up believing this is completely normal (or even something worth STRIVING for)

Our always online society has enough mental problems, especially with men

Off topic but a good opportunity to bump
>>
>>131544327
>our society
Not if they hit the gym and read a book
>>
>>131544623
Isn't the fact that this isn't happening more of a symptom than a cause?
>>
>>131544761
Idk im not into pschology, all i know is that if the fuckers on here would just clean their rooms and rescue their fathers they would feel a lot better about themselves.
>>
File: 1497999074415.png (341KB, 454x530px) Image search: [Google]
1497999074415.png
341KB, 454x530px
and they wonder why people hate them and the dislike bar rams through the roof.
>>
>>131545239
https://youtu.be/heeYGzOwrII
>>
File: asddf.png (943KB, 1286x960px) Image search: [Google]
asddf.png
943KB, 1286x960px
These people are disgusting
>>
File: AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg (531KB, 687x1117px) Image search: [Google]
AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg
531KB, 687x1117px
Hit 'em with the pregnant Anne Frank copypasta

http://pastebin.com/qc4fRhq0

Let's reply to every comment with it so literally any person who scrolls through the comments section sees it at least once.
>>
>>131545806
They only seem to appear worse and worse with each year.
The more they scream "notice us!" the more each of them needs a lobotomy
>>
File: 160807a_as018.jpg (89KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
160807a_as018.jpg
89KB, 550x825px
>>131546091
You sir are off the shits. Heres some tits.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.