[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God damn, I hate being gay. With liberals, they hate me because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1496604257441.png (380KB, 450x386px) Image search: [Google]
1496604257441.png
380KB, 450x386px
God damn, I hate being gay.

With liberals, they hate me because I don't act like a victim all the time and that I don't agree with all their views.

With conservatives(mostly alt-right) , they hate me because I like something they don't. Muh Christian values and bullshit like that.

I mean, not all liberals and conservatives are like this, some are pretty chill about it. I don't tell people I'm gay, but I always hear people talk about their love or hatred of gays. But all this pride shit is just salt in the wound, all these sissy faggots parade around being degenerates gives people who are already on the fence about gays less of a reason to like them.

I hate all the pride and bravery shit even though coming out as gay is celebrated these days.

Anyone else here have to deal with this bullshit?

Sorry if this all sounds like gibberish, I'm drunk and angry
>>
>>131540656

then don't be gay nigga
>>
Kys pls.
>>
>>131540656
You suffer from the same issues the black "talented tenth" do, son. Your brethren made your gayness something that the rest of us loathe, and while some of you faggots are decent folk (the ones who never mention being gay, since we don't want to hear about it any more than you want us talking about getting pussy on a Friday night), you're not going to get much respect until fags in general stop acting like they have been the past half century.

When being gay finally means shutting up about it and not parading around like degenerate cocksuckers in leather assless chaps drinking piss from a cup while wearing a "toilet pig" sign around one's neck, maybe you'll find common acceptance. But, until your people expel those who ruined your reputation and you make quiet faggotry the new normal, this is what you get.
>>
>>131540656
your problem is the same problem that all faggots INSIST on suffering from.

No one needs or wants to know if you are gay...
just shut the fuck up about it like the rest of us do and we wouldn't be in this petty situation.

no one wants to hear about your ass hole anon, what made you think they would?
>>
>>131541737
this OP, this
>>
nah ur still a fucking faggot that deserves to get his head caved in because you have no clue why conservatives don't approve of your life style

if you just understood that you were a genetic dead end and degenerate, conservatives would seem a lot nicer to you
>>
>>131542837
idunno mang, i gotta admit im not too jealous of being represented by commiefornia and gay pride parades. It sounds kinda shit, but thats just me
>>131543172
>this edge
nice
>>
>>131540656
As long as you don't talk about how much you love cock every five seconds or think you can convert me into a fag, I really don't care what you do.

My hate is primarily reserved for (((people))) who are constantly promoting faggotry in society.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.