[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the essential theories/texts of left libertarianism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

what are the essential theories/texts of left libertarianism? i am disenfranchised with the concept of the free market but hate the idea of statism
>>
File: 14978332081860.jpg (28KB, 418x337px) Image search: [Google]
14978332081860.jpg
28KB, 418x337px
>>131537193
There is none. I mean, there is plenty, but each one for them considers other to be nor real anarchists. Like, Bakunin and Kropotkin believed in ZOG(and that's a big no-no for being a left libertarian), Adorno, Marcuse and other representatives of Frankfurt School outright said that all marxists before them and even Marx himself weren't real marxists and their theories were wrong. Moder intersectionality is batshit insane in general.

All that is philosophy(and you won't find any hard sciences in general in that field), because there is LITERALLY NONE well known and highly praised left libertarian economics authors.
>>
>>131537193
There is also Slavon Zizek - modern messiah of left libertarians who hates lefty think-tanks in general, but do you really want read works of slovenian cinema critic on economics?(spoiler: he has no fucking idea about econ101)
>>
>Essential theories of left libertarianism
Please, you tell me how you intend to restrict all voluntary contracts and still live in a libertarian society.

Oh wait that's right, LL doesn't actually exist, it's literally a lie to justify establishing what "Anarchy" actually is--an oligarchy of worker's unions that own the proletariat like cattle and use them as slave labor, just like they did in Catalonia.

The only kind of Anarchy that could exist would be AnCap and it would suck. Anarchy is a meme. There is no such thing as Left Anarchy and Right Anarchy is a dystopia. Adopt the Organic State now or consign yourself to disappointment.
>>
>>131538811
yes, which of his works best explore theories of government and economy? i don't care about his cultural critique
>>
>>131539455
Oh God if you're actually going to try the anarcho-leftist shit don't waste time with Zizek, read Bakunin or Kropotkin. Actually no, just read Bakunin.
>>
>>131539455
>which of his works best explore theories of government and economy

None. He's fucking retarded, anyone who falls for his meme "ideology" is illiterate himself. If you want some decent lefties read Keynes or this blog http://rodrik.typepad.com but they are all pro-capitalists, since capitalism is the only economic system that is not a meme, you'll have to deal with this fact.
>>
>>131539760
ok i had the suspicion he mostly dwelt in a hole of cultural criticism and academic wankery

>>131539542
unironically thanks for the rec on being a left libertarian nazibro. any works in specific by bakunin?
>>
File: 1492205103336.png (846KB, 2918x3182px) Image search: [Google]
1492205103336.png
846KB, 2918x3182px
>free market
into the trash
>>
>>131537193
There's mutualism, they believe that businesses should be replaced with democratically run/worker owned cooperatives and that the state should be eliminated. It's similar to what you might get if you merged ancap with ancomm.
Then you have anarcho-communism. They believe in a moneyless, stateless, resource based economy.
With that said, anarchism is still retarded but if you're really keen on learning about it, you could learn about mutualism from Proudhon. He wrote a famous book called (what is property). I'm not really sure about anarcho-communism though.
t. former mutualist.
>>
>>131539967
Aw jeeze, hold on let me go dig out my pamphlets and see which one was the really good one.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.