[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump is President because God elected him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: KingOfKings.jpg (134KB, 799x409px)
KingOfKings.jpg
134KB, 799x409px
Romans 13:1-7 "Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience."

1 Peter 2:13-25 "Be subject for the Lord's sake to every human institution, whether it be to the emperor as supreme, or to governors as sent by him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good. For this is the will of God, that by doing good you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish people. Live as people who are free, not using your freedom as a cover-up for evil, but living as servants of God. Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the emperor."

Face it atheist fags, despite all odd's and supposed "russian hacks" Trump beat Hillaryand will bring judgement unto the Snowflakes who have turned their backs on God,

Reminder that /pol/ is a Christian board!
Reminder that all of the good presidents were Christian.
Reminder that God is awesome: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdo4Eyw4DqM
>>
Same goes for Obama then

Deus vult
>>
They why depose dictators, burger?
>>
Reddit is back..
>>
>>131537224
God is behind them, and decides who will and will not be king, all tyrants will be removed from power by God's hand, and all glorious kings will have a long and prosperous rule.

Now it is time to see if Trump will return the favor to God, and begin reversing every liberal law that has passed.
>>
>>131537137

If there's good there's evil. That's like saying why isn't everyone Jesus.
> because you weren't chosen
>>
>>131537482

I am duty-bound to tell the truth as a Christian though, so in truth: i have never once visited reddit, because i know it is full of false Christians and faggot Atheists who down-vote the truth and promote lies. Don't worry though, redit will fall on it's own sword in due time.

See the truth Brother, this is our time.
>>
File: 1498361733481.jpg (42KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
1498361733481.jpg
42KB, 500x647px
>>131536969
> We're BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
pic related the new deplorables
>>
bawwy sowetto
>>
>>131536969
Trump was put in place to bring about judgment. The Lord is returning, mankind cannot fix the insane problems of the world today. Those who reject Jesus are in for a world of hurt, dont believe in the aliens. Good luck
>>
>>131536969
Trump is just a actor
You are all just deluded imbeciles
>>
>>131536969
Psalm 82:3-4
Vindicate the weak and fatherless; Do justice to the afflicted and destitute. Rescue the weak and needy; Deliver them out of the hand of the wicked.

Use your good judgement on what you should do. Yahweh wants you to rise up against oppressive regimes.
>>
>>131536969
Luke 4:5-7
>>
>the government is appointed by god
>christcucks
>>
File: 1495499069777s.jpg (2KB, 125x92px) Image search: [Google]
1495499069777s.jpg
2KB, 125x92px
Christ is returning to America
>>
>>131536969
You and my mommy have the same opinion. Of course what God won't say you're wrong anymore than he will agree with you. However when you screw over someone's life thinking it's God's will what then?

Go with logic and reason and worship a God that believes in logic and reason.
>>
File: ChristTheRedeemer.jpg (13KB, 236x302px) Image search: [Google]
ChristTheRedeemer.jpg
13KB, 236x302px
>>131538481
>Forces better trade agreements by shutting down trade agreements with mexico and Canada, they concede and now the american benefit from it is on the rise.

>Calls out the Media for their deceptive bullshit.

>Talks honestly about what is going on

hmm :^|
I don't think an acto would try so hard to do so much in so little time either.

>>131538546
The only Tyrant here would have been hillary, and america itself in its current state (ostracising the weak and the truthful, rather than being godly citizens. AKA: The Liberal Regime
The way to end that tyranny is to expose it and tear it down, no better way that for God to put into power the most bigoted man he could find. Watch as the liberals in their impotent rage demonstrate themselves to be the worst of people: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6rCbqpq6d0

>>131538682
"5 The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6 And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. 7 If you worship me, it will all be yours.”"
and Christ turned it down, and became saviour AND king of kings.

>>131538685
If all you can do is name-call, then you should probably reconsider what you are doing.

>>131538919
Hell yes!

>>131539795
And that is what i am doing. I have used logic and reason, and everything points to America being spiritually dead. Furthermore, All the things it says are sin are sin, including the act of homosexuality. Americans hate Christians because the truth is inconvenient.
Proof that Liberals are children of Satan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj5vUBkpUZA

And to prove that Liberals who taint the faith are dead:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnneYkQsYQA
>>
>>131536969
Fuck man, I've been thinking of this version of this song for ages, thanks for saving me the trouble of looking for ot
>>
Be careful you don't fall into the false prophet trap pol. I like Trump, I support Trump. But I will never concretly say god sent him because thats a huge ass trap.
>>
>>131541566
np brother.

>>131541568
Trump was sent, that does not necessitate that he is a prophet of God or representative of the faith, but like Alexander the Great God works through kings to bring glory and grace ot the world. It's all part of his plan.

Trump is there to expose the liberal regime for exactly what it is: a pit of silver-tounged serpents.
Watch and see as liberals gain less and less credibility, and become more and more of a joke.
>>
how do tread on snakes
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.