[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holocaust Denial

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: f.jpg (4KB, 137x92px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
4KB, 137x92px
Serious question /pol/, how many of you really believe the Holocaust didn't happen?
>>
>>131536793
Don't care either way
>>
>>131536793
krystalnacht happened and it was glorous

gas chambers didn't exist but they should have
>>
>>131537051
Do you believe that 6 million jews died during the holocaust?
>>
>>131536793
I think it happened but not to the magnitude the say it did or for the reasons they say it did.

>did some jews, Poles and Russians die in internment camps?
yes
>was it 6 gorillion Jews only
no
>was it because of Gas Chambers?
no
>did a lot starve?
yes, Germany had trouble supplying its own by the end. So prisoners of war were hardly a priority.
Also the Brits made a habit of bombing supply lines which may have helped those people starve.
>were the trouble makers beaten and or shot?
yeah probably, thats a normal practice.
>were thousands of bodies burned a day?
no

I've visited the "death camps" btw. They are not convincing of the Jewish story.
>>
File: 14838926021080.jpg (53KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
14838926021080.jpg
53KB, 300x300px
>>131536793
Hm. He was, but not on such a large scale
>>
>>131536793
>Skepticism =/= Denial
>>
>>131538555
Whoops. Didn't mean to greentext that.
>>
>>131536793
Depends what you mean by the 'Holocaust'.

If you mean the gas chambers then no, it didn't happen. Auschwitz had a swimming pool, brass band, and library. Witnesses have even said that the children put on plays at Christmas, which seems to clash slightly with the notion that they were just there to be killed as quickly as possible.

The most obvious point, however, is that if the Germans really wanted to just exterminate all Jews there are far, far easier and less expensive ways of doing it. In every other genocide since the Armenia Genocide, people have just been rounded up and shot, no gas chambers.

Those black and white photos you've seen of piled bodies died of typhus and were then burned to stop further infection. Some also died of starvation like many people in Germany towards the end of the war.
>>
both of my parents were gassed at the age of six years old, sadly they did not survive the second time through the chamber
>>
>>131539577
Tragic
>>
>>131536793
Of course it happened. Stop being retarded
>>
File: image.jpg (337KB, 1000x686px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
337KB, 1000x686px
>>131536793
Holocaust acceptance is a western construct. Open your mind, bigot.
>>
Hitler was just trying to move them not kill them all. It makes no sense how they could efficiently kill so many Jews while fighting on two fronts. The fact that it is illegal to deny it in certain place show you that they are scare of the truth coming out. Jews died but not because of mass murder.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.