[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Martin Shkreli case

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: martin-shkreli.png (251KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
martin-shkreli.png
251KB, 500x375px
This guy already has a huge notoriety, but did he really commit securities fraud. It feels like one of those gray area things where he was probably moving money around and didn't report it to the IRS or something. In my opinion, this guy's a sociopath but this entire trial will probably turn into a witch hunt. Thoughts?
>>
who is he
>>
>>131535891
He bought a medication and jacked the price up to ridiculous prices so people couldn't get their medication or lose all of their money. He made some dumb ass excuse for it all too. He was gilled in front of congress and he looked like such a little bitch. The guy takes videos with Chimps with guns to look tuff. He is literally a fag.
>>
>>131535815

He's an autist, who cares.
>>
>>131536197
oh
thanks
>>
>>131536233
What's his angle? Be a Jew that kills people and hangs out with niggers? Some autist
>>
>>131536197
This is what Pharmaceutical companies do all the time though. Insurance is supposed to take care of the costs of medication. I think he was made an example of because he was so smug about jacking up the price for that one particular drug.
>>
File: IMG_3166.jpg (141KB, 639x1032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3166.jpg
141KB, 639x1032px
>>131536197
>kekistan flag
cringe

He pays for the medicine if insurance doesn't cover it. His fuckery literally only hurt big pharma. Big pharma than used its corporate connections to slander him in the media. Martin Skrelli dindu muffin.
>>
>>131535815
Fake news.
>>
File: 835_001.jpg (223KB, 1020x1471px) Image search: [Google]
835_001.jpg
223KB, 1020x1471px
>>131536270
that's not what he's on trial for, though.
he started a hedge fund or became some kind of financial manager and the only thing he managed to do was lose all of his investors' money.
it looks like all the money ended up being invested into shell companies that skreli has ties to or owns outright and that he just embezzled all the funds.

he's not a kike but i'll be damned if he doesn't act like one.
>>
>>131537812
Its not curious that this came out after the whole episode where he was demonized for jacking up the price for Daraprim. I doubt they'll be able to convict him of anything.
>>
He dindu nuffin
>>
>>131535815
is that m00t?
>>
>>131536467
>>131536685
Did you watch the video of him getting grilled
https://youtu.be/LPIQ_gyiHag
>sticking up for a smug little jew
Epic cringe.
>>
>>131538122
the fact that he's on trial at all tells me he's not politically connected enough, and that doesn't bode well for him.
he should have figured out how the game is played and donated more money to some senators' election campaigns. now they'll take that money out of his asshole the old fashioned way.
>>
>>131538686
this

hes a nice tasty piece of low hanging fruit
>>
>>131538596
>Le kekistani redditor says to support big pharma because "muh skrelli is a Jew"
This board is in free fall
>>
File: Senpai.jpg (321KB, 2200x1467px) Image search: [Google]
Senpai.jpg
321KB, 2200x1467px
>>131536197
>>
File: mcQdUyM.jpg (32KB, 948x669px) Image search: [Google]
mcQdUyM.jpg
32KB, 948x669px
>>
>>131535815
no
people just dislike him becuse hes a smart businessman. and since big business is bad 101% people hate him by default, him attempting to make a small profit compared to other drugs in the same category in the name of science and research is bad.
>>
>>131539601
that's not what he's on trial for. he got $7 million from investors for two of his hedge funds, proceeded to lose most of the money, misrepresented his returns, then invested the leftovers into another company. Then when the original investors wanted their money back, he took money out of the company to pay off personal debts, instead of doing something public and selling stock that he personally owned

tl;dr he was dishonest and passed off accountability
>>
>>131539925
i was trying to imply there was only pressure to prosecute him for securities fraud because hes the most hated man in ny
>>
>>131538596
>le ebin cuckistani
>willfully ignorant and shilling for pharmaceutical corporations
>epic cringe
You have to go back, faggot.
>>
>>131541542

Cry more, poorfag. You'll always be poor.
>>
>>131536197

Go back to plebbit kike. Shkreli got jewed by (((Big Pharm))) and thrown under the bus. There wasn't a single person who went without medication because of the price hike. They few cases where people couldn't get it, he gave it to them free of charge. It was just his way to fuck over the insurance jews.
>>
>>131543440
>skreli fucks all the consumers who pay insurance premiums and deductibles.
ftfy
>>
>>131535815
watch his forbes interview retard

this man is the fucking king of red pills.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.