[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get the feeling after being here for a few years that this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1497992987479.jpg (66KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497992987479.jpg
66KB, 1000x750px
I get the feeling after being here for a few years that this is the most religious board. So let's open up dialogue:
The Christian God is man-made

1. We are selfish assholes so it only makes sense that we'd claim to be made in his image.
2. It also makes sense that we would say God's entire purpose was to create us so he could love us.
3. It's easy of humanity to say that this God would be an end all be all to wipe people clean of the horrible sins they committed in their lifetime--infinite and unconditional forgiveness for every human.
4. It also makes sense that God would create a land of perfection and peace after death where those who follow him go, and hint at a place of eternal suffering in tandem. This structure provides a constant deterrent from going astray and simultaneously is a means of minimizing both one's fear of death, and their mourning of loss.

I see those as the most concerning. I'd like to see what committed Christians have to say about the way their religion caters very suspiciously towards these human things, so don't come at me with your deist "I make my own god's rules" hullabaloo just stay tf out. I've never met a deist that didn't spew some shit arbitrarily at me while also tying several knots in their own logic. Fuck off, at least Christians admit certain things are retarded.
>>
Yup, that is exactly what I would do if I were creating a religion. Good points.

However, this will sadly slide because it triggers the Christ-commie
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 298x169px
>>131535257
> Plot to make a religion
> Live in a tribal hethens paradise of polygamy, hunting and war. The male carnal dream
> Invent religion that shows everyone how terrible they are compared to what they could be
> Be (that fucking guy) in the village
> Make a religion where you the inventor get no favored standing at all
> Invent beleifs from scratch that condemn your own sinful behaviour
> impose anal rules on yourself instead of living in happy ignorance
> sacrifice your own life to spread your made-up religion
> While knowing its all bullshit anyway
> CRIMINAL MASTERMIND
> idiots see you as Illuminati-tier mindfucker

Atheists always biblically illiterate, why?
>>
>>131539416
>be humanity
>create hundreds of religions throughout history
>all these religions reflect societal traits at that time
>be dessert sandniggers
>finally get it right, make the Jewish God
>still reflect culture at the time: wage battles, pillage, commit sacrifices, make books of laws to maintain governmental solitude (b-but all for muh Jehovah of course)
>society advances
>hippie and his hippie friends start telling everyone the rules are gay and you should just love each other
>people are decadent losers so they all say fuck the government and follow this faggot and his buddies
>anarchist celebrity literally walks the street giving speeches, which is pretty dope, so he gains more faggot friends some who write about him
>dies, same people go to write about how they saw him after death (which no one but them was ever able to confirm of course)
>society advances
>now people contort all these writings to mean literally whatever they want, enhancing their superiority complex over their meaningless modern lives, shitty actions, and fear of death

As society changes, so will your cuckdom of a religion.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.