[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets talk about North Korea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: north_korea.jpg (204KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
north_korea.jpg
204KB, 1100x619px
Or more specifically, what we think should happen to North Korea, when the Kim regime is eventually toppled - If it's even going to happen.

Should we leave most things standing as they are as a monument to those who were here before? Should we torch the entire place to the ground and build it from the ground up? Do we sentence every single north korean soldier to death/a life time in prison? What do you think will happen if we somehow lose to the north koreans? What do you think they would do?
>>
>>131532395

How North Korea deals in it's own internal matters is of no interest to me.
Also who is this we you are speaking of? You legitimately sound like some globalist zionist stooge or some kekistani redditor.
>>
>>131532626
>>
>>131532395
The North regime won't be toppled. It will eventually absorb south korea via standard communist subversion.
>>
File: 6464.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6464.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>>131533089
It's happening, man this game was ass
>>
North korea wont be a problem forever, what people should be focusing on is nuclear missile cock block devices, once the technology has been developed to stop their nuclear bombs hitting sheol, then we can simply wait for the regime to destroy itself.
>>
We can welcome them with and make sure they are BASED MAGA!
>>
NK's army is not as impressive as they would like to believe, war is coming at some point since they cant survive forever with the rest of the world out competing them at every turn (even china at this point).
they will most likely attempt to die with some sort of "honor" by throwing everything they have at the south (and perhaps japan and the west) but by that time we would have simply outgrown them in the battlefield.
>>
>>131532626
I don't think you understand. The chances of the U.S. military tolerating Korean nuclear ICBMs within range of the U.S. mainland are zero. We are going to war if Korea doesn't collapse soon.
>>
NK will attack because it is certian to collapse, the only thing that i could recomend is a fast MOAB strike to any known nuclear missile launch sights. To insure that its military can be taken out with relitive ease afterwards
>>
>>131535540
Well if that's the case Seoul goes boom. One has to be ridiculously naive to think North Koreans can't smuggle in some davy crocket style nuke and have some sleeper agent blow Seoul to hell.
>>
>>131536007
>NK will attack because it is certian to collapse

what makes you so certain it is certain
>>
its certain to collapse since its barely struggling on with its current goings on with china and Russia, but since trade between NK and the other two seems to be slowing down due to its lack of competitiveness with other nations, north korea will be in an even weaker state than it is now
>>
Plus god emperor Trumps recent decision to reinvigorate the USA's coal industry, its likely Russia and china will chose the US over NK since the US is far more competitive on the global market than NK is, so would look like a far better option financially.
>>
>>131536769
why do you hate NK so much, why do you want it to collapse, can NK not exist as a peaceful nation and trade with other nations? NK already trades with some other nations right? But their money system makes it hard to play along with everyone in the world? So they need to change their money sytem?
>>
because NK is a totalitarian state.
its only moral to want that to fall
>>
Dumb globalists
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.