[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather live in a society run by blacks or by women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1483765496810.png (687KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1483765496810.png
687KB, 1024x512px
Would you rather live in a society run by blacks or by women?
>>
Society run by black women.
>>
Sounds like it's gonna be anarchy either way
>>
Is suicide an option?
>>
>>131527773
Do I get to pick the blacks?
>>
What's the difference?
A society run by women is gonna be full of blacks anyway
>>
I would kill myself at the gate of the airport.
>>
>>131527874
Honestly this is a better option, black women with the wherewithal to actually be in a leadership position probably have a higher chance of not being morons than the other two options presented.
>>
File: Screenshot_45.jpg (18KB, 291x324px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_45.jpg
18KB, 291x324px
>>131527773
trick question as neither one can run a society
>>
>>131527773
Depends on circumstances, but women, honestly, so long as it's not a feminist utopia.

As much as we would like to make a meme about it being the same, at least people won't be running after each other with machetes, twerking in the street, or making mosquito burgers.

That being said, I would rather move countries or die than live in a feminazi country.
>>
I can tell you woman have not done any harm
>>
>>131527773
Women. It will be a hilarious failure, but there is a chance I get to die as a sex slave instead of just living in Africa.
>>
>>131527874
This.

Black women are manly enough to be assertive and take charge like white men, but not enough to overcome any rationality or self-restraint.
>>
>>131528622
>at least people won't be running after each other with machetes, twerking in the street, or making mosquito burgers.
they will because the country will be filled with niggers
>>
>>131527773
Women. Why?

Just acting confident or like a man while being reasonable and logical will get you a lot of respect and allow you to prosper in a female society. Women will look at you for leadership overtime and you'll be running shit or at least you'll be very influence. That said you HAVE to hear women out and you have to be open minded while maintaining your values and be willing to explain your logic. Lots of patients is required but i'll pay off in the end. THAT SAID you have to be at least a 6+ on the attractiveness scale or women will be subconsciously repulsed by you.

A society run by blacks would fail unless they're integrated from a more successful society.

A society ran by women is kind of a clean slate waiting to be molded.
>>
whitewashed black women are unironically good leaders, rather have them with power than the gooks.
>>
desu I wish to be live in a country run by jews
>>
>>131529130
women hate women that are more attractive than them
>>
>>131529291
hey, it worked!
>>
>>131527773
If the women are white it will be okay i guess.
>>
File: 1483247825217.png (124KB, 375x409px) Image search: [Google]
1483247825217.png
124KB, 375x409px
>>131528557
/thread
>>
>>131529519

LMAO
>>
>>131527773
neither can work as a society
>>
>>131527773
Women. They will naturally gravitate towards being subservient towards men.
>>
>>131527773
If women run it will there still be blacks?
>if not then in choose that.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.