[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DIVEST GERMAN AUTO RIGHT NOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: It's over.jpg (311KB, 578x900px) Image search: [Google]
It's over.jpg
311KB, 578x900px
Daily reminder that Tesla will literally kill the German Auto industry in the US and China at least.

Tesla S has been cannibalizing the sales of the S-class/7-series/A8 and Porsche Panamera COMBINED for years now and none of these companies have come up with a worthy competitor to it even though it came out 5 years ago. But that's not even the beginning of their troubles.

Tesla is launching the Model 3 in less then a month time and is planning to make 500,000 units a year by 2019 which will kill these companies biggest sellers in the US, respectively C-class, 3-series and A4.

It's literally fucking over. DIVEST right now and you'll thank me in 10 years.

Here's a Krautfag getting BTFO by Tesla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n4_EMGdRZg

Also interesting article

https://electrek.co/2017/05/26/tesls-model-s-leading-us-large-luxury-segment/
>>
>>131526401
We germans are very aware that a market is a Sink of Swin situation, and once you hurt the German's bottom line, they'll change direction, and you know very well we are good at inventing stuff.
>>
>>131526401
>Tesla is launching the Model 3 in less then a month time and is planning to make 500,000 units a year by 2019
Good luck with that.
Tesla never had any experience with large scale manufacturing lines in these quantities. Stomping out a production line for state of the art technology cars isn't just done in a hand full off years.
Investing now is literally a gamble if they can pull it of or not which isn't as likely as you may think.

Also your youtube video is trash. Because 15 minutes later your Tesla will slow down significantly because its getting low on juice.
>le damagecontrol butthurt Germcuck
Wahtever.
>>
File: 死ね.gif (676KB, 160x240px) Image search: [Google]
死ね.gif
676KB, 160x240px
They are too busy getting raped by migrants to come up with a better car.
Luckily Japanese protectionism will keep us safe from the Tesla.
>>
>>131527411
Yet the Tesla Model S has been out for over 5 years and BTFO S-class/7-series/A8/Panamera sales COMBINED last quarter. I don't see you Krauts doing shit.
>>
>>131526401
That Porsche looks so much better than a Tesla pile of shit. As soon as get a fuckin job I'm buying puts on fuckin Tesla bullshit pyramid scheme.
>>
>>131527804
We're busy buying up other brands.
MAXIMIZE CAPITAL.
>>
File: Tesla Production.png (41KB, 1198x759px) Image search: [Google]
Tesla Production.png
41KB, 1198x759px
>>131527416
>Good luck with that

Tesla’s 2016 Deliveries = 76,230+ Vehicles
Production = 83,922 Vehicles

They're having a significant increase in production every quarter. Also the factory they own used to be GM factory and has a capacity of producing 400k a year in the 1980s. Stay mad Krautfag.
>>
>>131527842

it's a feminine vehicle
>>
File: Tesla.jpg (748KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Tesla.jpg
748KB, 1500x1000px
>>131527532
Lexus/Acura/Infinity might have a problem dealing with Tesla in the US and China which are the largest markets in the world.
>>
>>131527842
You must be a poorfag who can't afford to buy luxury cars then.
>>
LMAO I'M SOOOOO HAPPY ABOUT THIS! IT'S OVER FOR MERKEL! The auto industry is the only thing keeping Germany afloat.
>>
>>131528201
lol they're gonna be worth shit when Tesla kills them all
>>
>>131528477
That's like your opinion man!
>>
>>131527411
Well with all those engineers I have no doubt you'll come up with something... special

Still I heard the Tesla (and US cars in general) finish quality is bad, especially in the premium market compared to e.g. BMW, Mercedes, Lexus
>>
>>131526401
>Tesla's revenge
Telling Edison to suck it from far beyond the grave
>>
>dumbfuck seppos in commiefornia fall for le ebin muskman tubez
>dumbfuck seppos in commiefornia fall for for le ebin muskman spess ships
>dumbfuck seppos in commiefornia fall for le ebin muskman super battery
>dumbfuck seppos in commiefornia fall for le ebin muskman """luxury""" car
Notice a pattern?
>>
>>131526401
What is this desperate upmanship with a dead nation half a world away? Don't you usually use Great Britain for that?
>>
>>131531591
LMAO so much this!
>>
>>131531755
Well, you're basically our only competition... so...
>>
>>131526401
>Tesla S has been cannibalizing the sales of the S-class/7-series/A8 and Porsche Panamera

You only cannibalize your own sales. For instance the Model 3 will cannibalize Model S sales. What you mean to say is Tesla is taking market share
>>
>>131534172
Or car-eat-car type of cannibalizing...
>>
>>131527804
as the other german said, its about maximizing our profits.
The marked hasnt swinged into tesla's direction yet.
It would ne be smart to lavish most of our funding into a nieche marked, while we are still selling a shitload of cars
>>
>>131535111
That sounds like every other company who was bankrupted due to a technological disruption.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.