[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys agree with your president?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1498243041762.png (51KB, 609x290px) Image search: [Google]
1498243041762.png
51KB, 609x290px
Do you guys agree with your president?
>>
He won the contest with the rules it had. Had there been another set of rules he would have played differently and would have won that contest too.
>>
>>131526142

Yes. President Trump is always correct, of course. We are not a democracy.
>>
He said he was j/k in the following tweet
>>
>>131526142
good thing we don't have a democracy.
>>
File: 1392084718214.gif (996KB, 150x148px) Image search: [Google]
1392084718214.gif
996KB, 150x148px
>>131526142
>2012

You know its possible for a person to have an uninformed opinion, then learn some more about the situation, then change their opinion. Here have an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZkK2_6H9MM

OMG HILLARY HATES FAGS WHAT A HOMOPHOBE SHE SHOULD GO BACK TO ARKANSAS WHERE SHE BELONGS WITH THE REST OF THE BIGOTS
>>
>notice flaw in electoral system
>take advantage of it
isn't that what smart capitalists do?
>>
>>131528165
what flaw?
>>
>>131526142
Electoral college, democracy, lol. Trump shit posts are there best
>>
File: hoih.png (24KB, 852x442px) Image search: [Google]
hoih.png
24KB, 852x442px
>>131526142
why does /pol/ hate love?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY
>>
>>131528165
Leftists don't believe in the concept of "smart capitalist". This is why they trash him about the "small loan" of $1M, not realizing that he turned it into billions. They can't understand the math behind that. In contrast they look at someone like Shaquille O'Neal, who probably has about $300-400M and probably had most of that before he was 30, and call him "a smart business man" even though he is unlikely to ever be a billionaire. At best his wealth will grow by another 5-10% before he dies and his children squander every penny.
>>
Constitutional republic
>>
>>131526142
Yes, and I still hope he works to get rid of it.
>>
>>131526142
The problem you have is that your country is too big to represent the needs of the true patriots as well as the SJW-western culture destroying-cux. The same argument is against the EU. Only corporations benefit from it. The electoral college is an attempt to stop this. If it works properly then it's good. I think California should leave the USA. Then just have a regular 1 vote = 1 vote.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.