[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infiltrate or offensive? (blue pill)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: images(16).jpg (7KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
images(16).jpg
7KB, 310x163px
How can we redpill as many people as possible? Should we "attack" them with the truth or infiltrate their communities? I thought about making a fake feminist support website and eventually using it to manipulate people
>>
>>131523899
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

We redpilled enough teenagers with memery, all we have to do is wait for the milennials to die off
>>
>>131523899
Just use irrefutable sources with facts and statistics in every debate/argument you engage in.

And stop using that damn flag, nobody will take you seriously if you're associated with that cringe worthy bullshit.
>>
>>131526930
Enjoy your 2 year ban.
>>
>>131527205
Is 4chan illegal for people under 18?!!!
>>
>>131523899
absolutely do not print out papers showing the jewish overrepresentation
in the slave trade and leave a stack at an african american cultural center/wheatpaste in predominately african american areas.
it would be racist and wrong
>>
>>131527284
>changes flag
wew.lad
>>
>>131527481
What m8?! You're going to complain about that too now? I'm just trying to be reasonable.
>>
File: Chin_Meme.png (791KB, 1422x841px) Image search: [Google]
Chin_Meme.png
791KB, 1422x841px
Show them the hypocrisy of their leaders in favoring Muslims over other immigrants and even American Citizens (1 of 2)
>>
File: Chin Prison Meme.png (634KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Chin Prison Meme.png
634KB, 1440x900px
>>131530515
2 of 2
>>
File: Chin Infographic.png (668KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Chin Infographic.png
668KB, 1440x900px
>>131530515
Show them the money that is made by selling them to private prisons
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 225x224px
WWYD
>>
>>131527372
even though you aren't serious

niggers can "spread the word" overnight it seems, like if you can influence just a few black neighborhoods, the rest will follow.
>>
>>131523899

You know that if you do that you need to cut all ties to right-wing folk and sites in order to be accepted by post-modernists, right? Also, you'll need to garner followers before you start going off-narrative, which will be like two years of posting idiotic crap IF you're lucky.
>>
>>131530835
Are you sure it would not work? I doubt the libtards would check up the site creator.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.