[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mexico is really a violent shithole?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-06-27.png (553KB, 1338x537px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-27.png
553KB, 1338x537px
Mexico is really a violent shithole?
>>
>>131521139

>Drug cartels waging war against police in the north
>Police have to wear heavy armor
>Human trafficking into the US
>Gang wars in the north that carry over into the US
>Mass kidnappings
Pretty much
>>
>>131521139
Its a racial thing.... dont worry Texas we will enrich you culture brty soon :)
>>
>>131521139
>es incorrecto el estudio que usó trump para señalar a mexico como el segundo pais mas violento del mundo

claro,porque es el primero jajaja
>>
>>131521427
We are being enriched for haitians and colombians. No more please.
>>
>>131521392
this

It's a third-world country. Of course it's a violent shithole. Dumb thread OP
>>
File: 001.png (603KB, 1340x498px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
603KB, 1340x498px
In english for my fat friends.
>>
>>131521561
Dude im not joking, we have an "army" of people moving towards Arica, take a bus to Arica and travel to Peru....then and only then u´ll have my permission to cry...or to use linen oil (it is very flammable)
>>
It's honestly not that bad at all. Many US cities feel more unsafe (Philly, Baltimore etc). The cartels aren't going to bother you unless you get yourself involved in drug trafficking. I spend a lot of time in Mexico and barring a few very minor incidents I've always felt pretty safe there. The US media blows the violence out of proportion for ratings.
>>
In Mexico there are little towns that have tried to stand up to the cartels there and as a result every single person in the town disappears.
>>
>>131522260
>Peruvians
>Army

Sure thing cholo-bro. Slaves aren't classified as army.
>>
>>131522163

Thank you. My multitude of chins only allows me to be literate in a single language.

>>131521139

This is phrased like you are surprised? Mexico is a very dangerous place. We're talking heads on the sides of roads, open warfare with gangs, widespread corruption, drugs everywhere, kidnapping and murder commonplace.

Their police look like military units, but aren't effective.

Quite a few of the highest murder per capita rate cities in the world are in Mexico.

I think for 2016 their highest was number 4, Acapulco with 100 murders per capita.

Basically Mexico is a stiff breeze from being a failed state.
>>
Yes it is

Dont let anyone tell you otherwise, its the closest the world has gotten to true anarchism
>>
>>131521427
>we will
We totally different than the monkey in brazil and mexico
>>
>>131521139
this would never have happen if the damn government didn't outright bad guns. i just love their logic. half the criminals in the country have guns, take away the guns from the citizens that'll solve the problem, they have no right to defend themselves.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.