[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Facebook the source of the west's decline?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: fb.jpg (6KB, 298x198px) Image search: [Google]
fb.jpg
6KB, 298x198px
Facebook promotes narcissism, trust of "corporations" and globalization. Is it to blame for the decline of society? Will the social media platform die out?
>>
>>131520483
no it's the leftists
>>
>>131520483
FB, twitter, snap chat, insta and social media/the internet in general was a very powerful tool for the kikes to spread there poison and control the culture/society.

Good to see alt right memes and twitter stuff using (((there))) own weapons against them tho.
>>
Facebook and the faggots who use it are the scum of the Earth
>>
Perfect storm of social media and cultural marxism.
>>
>>131520483
I haven't even seen a facebook page in probably 6 years. Why do you faggots even use it for?
>>
>>131520907
>>131520965
Will it die out though? Surely nothing lasts forever

>>131520984
I think its on the decline. Its not even used socially anymore. Its just recycled memes, people complaining about mundane things and ads
>>
>>131520984
When I match with a girl on Tinder, she sees all the friends from her school I've banged before as common friends, and that sparks her interest.
>>
Myspace backgrounds and music was so much cooler, but myspace wasnt designed for people wanted to be able to update everyone with each meal they ate or each time their baby blinked.
>>
>>131521816
I liked myspace more, it was less egocentric
>>
>>131520483
I haven't used Facebook for at least 5 years don't need it and don't miss it.
>>
>>131520483

Imagine a tree, with lots of branches going in every direction. Facebook is just the tip of once single tip of a branch and there are thousands of other tips where you can see similar things that work towards the decline of civilization. Looking towards the center, there is the origin of all of this, the trumk of the tree. There you see a person with a big nose rubbing his hands.
>>
>>131520483
Every time I log onto facebook I see my high school friends traveling the world, starting families, enjoying life

I'm a dropout lonely neet and I want to suicide so I naturally hate facebook
>>
>>131520907
This

>>131520647
And by proxy, the degeneracy of FB and other social apps facilitate said decline
>>
File: 1495013686949.png (37KB, 843x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1495013686949.png
37KB, 843x1102px
>>131522461
I had a neet tell me irl, that Facebook is totally ok for selling data and being over 9k merchants because; no would pay for a fb account. This is being taught.

Tom was a way better friend than zuckerjoo
>>
>>131523665
I have never used facebook regularly. I use twitter and snapchat to stay in touch with my online friends.
>>
>>131520483
Governments never had it so good. The public are quite literally uploading their thoughts onto the internet. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>131524458

Age requested.
>>
>>131520483
Ultimately, letting non-Whites see themselves as the social equals of Whites is to blame.
>>
>>131525429
>>131526008
I feel like normies are aware of this but don't even care. We have reached a new level of acceptance of mass surveillance via subtle subversion
>>
>>131520647

Who do you think runs Facebook?

Magic apolitical fairies?
>>
Yes, Facebook encourages cuckoldry (not in literal way).
Every single person I talked to knows that Facebook takes their data and their argument is "It's not like I'm Trump or something, let them dig through".
Facebook enslaves people.
>>
>>131526126
>>
>>131520483
I hope it does. My gf spends 10 minutes browsing that shit and goes into deep depression for like 4 hours. Annoys the fuck out a me.
>>
>>131525429
over 9k merchants?
>>
>>131520907
t. potsmoka
>>
>>131520483

No.

This has been going on for a long time.

There was another social justice wave in the 90s.

It was just as stupid, but the general population was isolated from it (because no social networks)
>>
>>131527294
I think its been scientifically proven it fucks with people mentally
>>
>>131520483
No, that'd be Tom. Tom is the reason.
>>
>>131529300
Whatd the myspace dude do wrong?
>>
people placing too much of their concern on ditant thing that they're not close enough to to understand?
might be part of the problem
>>
>>131520483
OP, you sound like those angry soccer moms who blame violence in videos games, movies and music. It should be up to the parents to teach their kids about the do's and don't of Facebook. Quit getting so triggered, you pussy.

>inb4 "jew/faggot detected"
>>
>>131520483
Social media has been a double edged sword.

It has an unbelievable level of power to control and direct the average pleb. But it also has a disinfectant potential for idiotic ideas that only more recently has started to be tapped into. And (((they))) have been taking steps to actively suppress this.

I knew right away FB was a datamining platform and promptly deleted my FB a few months after starting it up. Best decision ever.
>>
>>131527060
Then delete your Facebook, finish your h.s. diploma and straighten up your life you degenerate fuck.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.