[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is CNN allowed to get away with this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1625.jpg (227KB, 1241x1565px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1625.jpg
227KB, 1241x1565px
Why is CNN allowed to get away with this?
>>
well, they didn't?
three people resigned afaik
>>
>>131519624
They're not.

http://transition.fcc.gov/cgb/consumerfacts/falsebroadcast.pdf
>>
Remember guys
This is not about people with differing opinions
This is about how the MSM HATES YOU
Hollywood HATES YOU
The establishment HATES YOU
They don't just disagree with you
They want you silent or dead
They hate you for breaking their conditioning
They hate you for openly defying them
They hate you for not voting Democrat
This isn't about anything more than their efforts to destroy YOU and in the process this country
>>
File: demorats.gif (168KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
demorats.gif
168KB, 500x375px
>>131519624

They aren't. Pic related is their future.
>>
Because the remotes at gyms and airports have been lost for years.
>>
>>131520068
Hmmm. I think I'm going to file a little report.
>>
>>131519800
Those three resigned over a single fake story. This caught on camera thing happened right after that.
>>
File: coop454.gif (991KB, 245x275px) Image search: [Google]
coop454.gif
991KB, 245x275px
CNN

News

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
>>
>>131519624
Bump
>>
At around 5am when CNN begins a day's normal broadcast, money starts being printed. Millions of dollars coming in hour by hour.
>>
CNNE -Number one in news entertainment
>>
Once the daylight spreads to the regular broadcasting channels I hope to see a movement to strip them of their broadcasting licenses---imagine 3 new networks w/o degenerate programming.
>>
>>131520564
Post the script and I will also file one.
Maybe even start a report (((cnn))) thread
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.