[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maersk Happening

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Maersk.png (884KB, 857x648px) Image search: [Google]
Maersk.png
884KB, 857x648px
https://www.rt.com/business/394270-maersk-cyber-attack-hackers/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

>>129943557

http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/shipid:425203/mmsi:366337000/imo:9348651/vessel:MAERSK_MEMPHIS

Maersk has been hacked as part of a global ransomware hack. Could this be used to delete cargo data, making it possible to smuggle in chemical weapons or worse to the west?
>>
File: eA4MXT9.gif (24KB, 310x760px) Image search: [Google]
eA4MXT9.gif
24KB, 310x760px
>>
this is fake news to give them cover for ramming more of our naval vessels. fuck the Danes
>>
File: happcon2.gif (23KB, 310x760px) Image search: [Google]
happcon2.gif
23KB, 310x760px
>>131517436

Guaranteed related to the NSA hacking tools that were leaked. I heard about this on zero day and if I werent broke, Id be rich right now. It took like 2 weeks before mainstream media even covered it.

>>131517641

You literally couldnt have prevented this, and its happening.
>>
Also this is probably only the start, because that ransomware that attacked the NHS in the UK and like 100k other people or whatever was a trial run, where they never even purchased the web domain that people were required to pay to, which also unlocked all the computers when some random dude reverse engineered it and found the domain as a link in the code, buying it, and unlocking all the computers.

So it was a trial run, and on top of that - all operating systems were compromised at the hardware level, in a sub processor below the regular processor - that cant be removed or bypassed. All systems, windows, linux, your "freeboot" crap, its all compromised, because they built secondary CPUs into the hardware that launch before the others.

Shipping ransomware is the least of your concerns, nuclear powerplants having their centrifuges overspun until they explode, and trains ran into stops (like we have seen since these leaked) and heavy industry being destroyed through computers.
>>
>>131518098
>I heard about this on zero day and if I werent broke, Id be rich right now
lel that mentality always makes me laugh, excuses excuses
>>
>>131518098
Those exploits were up on certain parts of the internet for more than a year
>>
>>131518391
>All systems, windows, linux, your "freeboot" crap, its all compromised, because they built secondary CPUs into the hardware that launch before the others
It's an SMB exploit tho
>>
File: 1442099397574.jpg (824KB, 634x1438px) Image search: [Google]
1442099397574.jpg
824KB, 634x1438px
>>131518391
>nuclear powerplants having their centrifuges overspun until they explode, and trains ran into stops (like we have seen since these leaked) and heavy industry being destroyed through computers.

>mfw this is the happening of all happenings
You know, if you watch the news it doesn't tell you what has happened, it tells you what will happen. Back in the 90s there was a massive push in the military to move away from training in the country side for possible war in europe and to move towards a urban environment. Then bam, we are balls deep in Iraq and the middle east. Y2K was suppose to be about the binaries bro, but it was just code for the dot.com bust. For at least two decades the news has reported that the government had super computers that track every thing done on the internet. Now, we just had the leaks that prove it all was deeper than many expected. Since 9/11 the news has been talking about how our infrastructure could easily be hacked. Now its happening.

How far does the happening hole go? There must be a point where we hit a wall.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.