[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

friendly reminder that only dumbasses want to have children

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: dumb slut.jpg (5KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
dumb slut.jpg
5KB, 250x187px
>Abstract
>Many studies have found a small to moderate negative correlation between IQ and fertility rates. However, these studies have been limited to the United States and some European countries. The present study was a between-nation study using national IQ scores and national fertility rates. There were strong negative correlations found between national IQ and three national indicators of fertility.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289607000244

>Abstract
>The relationship between IQ and fertility was examined at the state level within the USA. As predicted, SAT-derived state IQ scores were negatively correlated with three different indicators of state fertility rates. The IQ-fertility relationship remained relatively unchanged when demographic and educational characteristics of the states were controlled for.
http://www.scopus.com/scopus/inward/record.url?partnerID=10&rel=3.0.0&view=basic&eid=2-s2.0-57249083991&md5=15db5176c1e7f321fef2ebb6b7b486ed
>>
>>131516371
>tfw to intelligent to pass on my genes
>>
sage, shill thread.
>>
>>131516371
I will have one with a white girl but not marry her and that kid should be boy.
>>
>>131516371
wew ok jidf
yeah naw mate i got a 6 year old son whos a rad dude and a little girl on the way so you can fuck off
>>
Cool, please continue to invent the technological cornucopia for my idiot kids, you eunuch slave
>>
It doesn't take a study to realise that dumb people are less able to control their impulses. You failed this thread when you used the word "want".
>>
>>131516371
this is it, I'm now voting for hillary clinton
>>
like you faggots have any choice in the matter whether you want to have kids lol. the vast majority of /pol/ will die alone, and let me tell you that's no fun way to go, but that's 20 years from now, since you know, you will all die @ 40 of congestive heart failure, we'll see how funny it is then. remember these words when that day comes.
>>
>>131519004
As someone already pointed out, the studies only show an inverse correlation between IQ and fertility rate, meaning how many children you actually get, and nothing whatsoever about whether you want to have children or not, that was just an add-on I put there, because I believe that's true too. Dumbass.
>>
>>131516640
You must know every single inhabitant of the island in which you live in. That's cool
>>
>>131520012

>The studies

>He thinks I care

Why don't you go study how silly and naive your country is you cum guzzling swede. You should be ashamed to have that flag above you. Continue to live in a country where it's run like a fucking village.

Have something to say? Hold on a sec, I need to alt+f4 this thread. Your response is not worth reading because it's worthless, just like you and your country. So thanks for reading my response, and have fun replying to no one since I have now left thread.

bye
>>
>>131521144
>doesn't care about scientific facts
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>131516371
Friendly reminder that in that case it's low IQ people giving birth to the high IQ people you seem to want to suck the nuts of, or pretend to be.
>>
their using autism to destroy high IQ minds, as time goes on high IQ parents will have autistic offspring until there are little no high IQ genes left
>>
>>131516371
Wtf my ancestors are dumbasses now!
>>
>>131516371

That's some tranny monster, not a real woman. Those things own and run everything. Civilization is built on lies. We live on the stage, and they exploit us from the occult backstage. Who wants to spend their entire life being farmed by freaks like that? We live in a prison.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.