[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Area 51

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: what.jpg (196KB, 962x671px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
196KB, 962x671px
What's the deal with this fucken place /pol/? What's in there? Is there a red pill for this topic?
>>
>>131512876

Area 51 is a red herring. There isn't any secret stuff at Area 51, but there IS secret stuff UNDER Area 51.
>>
>>131512876
it's a military base
that's where military things are, be it R&D or storage of the shit R&D makes
every country has one
>>
>>131512876
tourist attraction for conspiracy nuts.
>>
Military tech is usually 5-10 years ahead of general population (internet, gps etc) and some of it never surfaces. A51 is one of many underground bases where they test and use new tech. Think Half-Life1 black mesa type of thing
>>
File: stealth aircraft carrier.jpg (150KB, 327x389px) Image search: [Google]
stealth aircraft carrier.jpg
150KB, 327x389px
i'd expect the real secret stuff to be in the arctic (maybe alaska), or the middle of the ocean.
>>
File: 220px-JanetN319BD.jpg (3KB, 220x124px) Image search: [Google]
220px-JanetN319BD.jpg
3KB, 220x124px
>>131512876
Why don't you board Janet and find out?
>>
A51 was originally "exposed" by CNN. there's nothing there, its a military base where they test new planes and develop new tech.
>>
>>131512876

My theory is that it's fake. There's nothing there but there's probably something at a nearby base, the secrecy is a huge tourist industry in itself but if they revealed what was actually in there it would kill the secrecy and revenue would go down.

>>131513207

What if it is where they keep all the pizza gate kids?
>>
>>131515280
This.

Alaska must be some hardcore secret stuff.
(Frozen Nazi Army, UFO, German Secret Planes, Russian Spies arrest in US soil, Monsters and shit)
>>
There are quite a few areas in Nevada that are secured like Area 51, it's just the most well known.

Area 51 might have housed some spooky-dooky alien secrets, but not anymore. They moved that stuff farther north a long time ago
>>
>>131512876

At some point they were doing high level research, once it got popular they wound down anything serious they were doing while keeping the base running and secretive.

This would suit them perfectly, best way to keep attention off you is a good distraction.
>>
>>131513207
This
>>
>>131512876
The Groom Lake facility is privately run and managed. It's not a military installation. It used to be a CIA base, but they moved on and granted the property to Lockheed, Boeing, etc to use for their black projects.

No one has ever successfully infiltrated the facility. Because it's not technically a US military base, the US military can truthfully disavow knowledge of it.
>>
Its where they did illegal experiments with Japanese aircraft using jap POWs as test pilots. They were experimenting with "enemy alien" technology, get it? The little grey men stuff was a psyop to cover up the truth after some of the jap POWs kamikazeed their weaponized balloon
>>
>>131512876
There's an AI program being ran out of Edwards air force base
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8
>>
>>131512876
My brother has actually been there. It's all flight test bro. Just a secret place to test planes n sheeiiit.
>>
File: panorama_0805_3.jpg (628KB, 5000x750px) Image search: [Google]
panorama_0805_3.jpg
628KB, 5000x750px
>>131518453
>>131517274
>My theory is that it's fake. There's nothing there
>t's not technically a US military base
>being that misinformed
>>
File: 2017-06-27_11-17-13.png (604KB, 852x4021px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-27_11-17-13.png
604KB, 852x4021px
>>
You can see tunnels leading into the mountains at Area 51 that I think were dug in the last 20 years.
>>
>>131520508
Sorry bud, what I say is the truth.
You try to trespass on Groom Lake, it won't be MPs that stop you like a military base. It'll be Wackenhut, the infamous "camo dudes".
Private security for a private installation. The Janet planes are private aircraft as well, not military.
This is why there's so much secrecy over Area 51. It's run by Lockheed, Boeing, Raytheon, et.al.
>>
>>131517517

It would be a good idea to have a secret base where the nearest town is 200 miles away..
>>
>>131517517
The problem with Alaska is, it's wet.
When you're developing electronic/technological black projects, you want things nice and dry, if hot.
Moisture is a pox on tech design. Unless you're developing something specially for cold/wet environments(cold attracts condensation).

Groom Lake is also good and far away from Russian prying eyes. Unlike Alaska.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.