[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK DEGREECUCKS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1494796064321 (1).jpg (36KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1494796064321 (1).jpg
36KB, 583x583px
I think every single non-STEM degree should be illegalized and every student of these courses should be shot.
I also think that STEM majors should get special privileges in regards to voting (like having a special voting system), because they're the only human beings that are able to think rationally. Wolfs in a world of sheep
Music should get regulated by the state, every nigger that "raps" or makes other subhuman music should be shot on sight. The only music that should be on the radio should the the country's national anthem and traditional music. No modern degenerate trash anymore.
I also think that TVs should be illegalized because they contain too much power when most people are stupid sheeple. People should learn math or physics in their free time, and do the occasional sports.

I also geniuenly believe that high positions of political power should go ONLY to STEM majors, since they are the smartest people, and, as said before, the only ones capable of critikal and rational thinking. Only the finest Humans can hold such high positions of power.

Furthermore, it is also important to make guns easily available to the people, so they can defend themselves from all kinds of threads. Open carrying should be allowed and ENCOURAGED, to create an unity between all people, and to prepare them for the upcoming Anti-Degenerate war.

In this war, every non-STEM major and every manlet and everyone bald will the executed AND shot, and then their corpses will be used as food for the animals.
>>
>>131510931
I have a business degree and it gave me basic literacy into accounting, marketing, economics and computers before entering the workforce. I agree that most of the success in my career has been due to my work performance and aptitude, but it's what got me my foot in the door. Not completely useless.
>>
>>131510931
I was with you until you said manlets would be shot and now i will temper my rage into a hammer to bash your skull in
>>
>>131510931
Nigger i did finance and i help companies raise money to employ people and grow their business in all fields including STEM. If it werent for niggers like me a lot of stem faggots like u wouldnt even find the funding to do your research.
>>
>>131510931
OP is a nigger
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.