[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus fuck, could he interrupt this manlet anymore?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: 20170626_200657.png (822KB, 1472x728px) Image search: [Google]
20170626_200657.png
822KB, 1472x728px
Jesus fuck, could he interrupt this manlet anymore?
>>
>>131510164
>dude weed lmao the musical vs. the literal progenitor of kekistani meme
You couldn't pay me to watch this cringefest
>>
>>131510164
Why does so much of /pol/ watch this shit? Joe Rogan is such a fucking moron and has nothing of any value to say.
>>
>lel praise kek, feminist are dumb because they need a safespace and want to get people fired becuase they got offended
>OMG NO, SHE CALLED ME A LOSER AT VIDCON, I NEED A SAFESPACE, EVERYONE WRITE EMAILS TO THE ORGANIZER SO THEY KICK ANNITA
Fucking faggot.
>>
>>131510459
This

You can tell a lot about someone's IQ based on whether they listen to Joe Rogan or not
>>
>>131510459
He has a variety of guests. Literally nothing interesting comes from Joe, but he has a lot of great interviews.
>>
>>131510562
What do you expect? Sargon put out that very pro-Muslim video until he figured out that it was more profitable for him to go anti-Muslim and pander to alt-Reddit fags.
>>
>>131510383

fpbp

anyone who watches this unironically can die of ass cancer.
>>
>>131510653
Yes. About a quarter of his shows are decent to listen to. That Prof from liberal college in NW US was interesting what happned to him. The women from Westboro Baptist. The guy about coyote migration from Cali. The guy about humans natural tribal instincts. The guy who summited Everest. Joe is basically a meathead, but gets good guests sometimes.
>>
>>131510964
Who's the tribal instincts guy? don't recall that one.
>>
>>131510562
dumbass faggot shill.

apply their rules to them you fucking retard. you apply your rules to yourself before you to do others. they don't get to make random rules for you and then be exceptions to them. if they say their doctrine is no bullying then never allow them to do it. the priest doesn't get to be holy when he's drug addict abuser rapist you fucking lowlife.

the left wants to be the priest class that's holy and virtuous then they better fucking be it. the rules of the slobs don't apply to the priest class.
>>
>>131510164

no respect for a child
>>
>>131511185
hi sargon
>>
>>131510164
fuck sargon is a boring fuck
>>
>>131510562
Hello mr Alinsky.
>>
>>131511316
hi leftist cuckold faggot. you aren't new. people like you existed throughout history they were the priests who preached to the lower class people and praised their own virtues all day.

people got tired of the hypocrites and killed them regularly or just banished them from society. there's no place for little trash like you to pretend to be virtuous while you're subhuman trash.

your rules will get applied to you and you will get destroyed
>>
>>131511322
What? You mean you don't think a 2 hours discussions about how some Anita who is supposedly some feminist videogamer insulted some fat British guy who is a YouTuber?

If you don't care about THIS, then what do you care about?
>>
>>131511322
He used the entire episode to childishly air his slights and grievances. I'm not even disagreeing with a lot of his issues, but it was super un-selfaware whining, interrupting, and generally not wanting to talk about anything but people he dislikes.
>>
>>131510459
He's literally an open borders communist drug addict who said "I'm with her." during the election. After someone says something stupid like "We're all humans we don't need borders" I stop taking anything they say seriously. He's the king of reading an article and regurgitating it to sound smart. Joe Rogan appeals to the dumbest crowd.
>>
>>131510459
I watch him for Eddie Bravo
>>
>>131510164
Haha wow fucking wow this kek idiot and stupid atheist moron was like such an idiot fucking wow

Talks about Anita for 4 hours can't fucking believe that just a stupid atheist

And like what the fuck this stupid cuxk loser needs a safespace now? Stupid Brit cuck lmao fucking idiot did not even vote for Trump

Idiot
>>
>>131512193
ahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahajjhftugtifrf

duded i KEK'D LOL
>>
>>131511147
hold on i'll look it up
>>
>>131510964
Cameron hanes one was good as well
>>
>>131510941
>Sargon put out that very pro-Muslim video

source?
>>
>>131510459
>what is psychological warfare
>why dropping little redpills every now and then on mainstream channels

I swear /pol/ should fuck off regarding people that are not 100% /ourguys/ but still can influence the masses in our direction.
>>
>>131510562
>what is holding people to their own standards, as a matter of fucking principle
If you think he was genuinely upset by Anita, you might be retarded. Or just baiting. In which case, consider me baited.
>>
>>131511147
Sebastian Junger
>>
>>131512163
>He's the king of reading an article and regurgitating it to sound smart.

That's what Sargon does but he can't even get past the headline kek.

>>131512193

It's pretty funny how he pretends not to be bothered by Anita but then cries about it for days on end.
>>
>>131512905
The masses are what destroyed this place shit for brains we don't want them here
>>
>>131512693
thx I'll check it out. I usually skip the fighters and hunters ones, just because they are not nearly as interesting in this format.
>>
Sargon single handedly killed Kek by being such a cringeworthy faggot.
>>
>>131510964
oh that liberal professor who started a whole incident when he disagreed with the idea to have "a day without white people"?

yeah that one was really good.
>>
>>131513480
>(((Bret Weinstein)))

CHECK OUT THIS BASED SUBVERSIVE JEWISH COLLEGE PROFESSOR
>>
>>131513480
Yep. Really shows the rising extremist left. We've had extremist right for awhile, but this is newer and gaining ground.
>>
>>131512175
Eddie is six times as stupid as Joe
>>
>>131513009
Have you read Tribe: on belonging and homecoming? I finished that in the week I watched Restrepo without realising he made both. Really insightful desu.
>>
>>131513850
It's funny Liberals are okay slamming white people and these liberal whites just sit there and take it and say yup we suck until they fuck with a Jew. Then there's suddenly push back. With Jews, you always lose.
>>
>>131514361
DUDE the earth is FLAT stop hating
>>
>>131514375
Have not. Will now. Good anon
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.