[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw this new Apple ad I honestly have no idea what the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 12

Just saw this new Apple ad

I honestly have no idea what the fuck it's supposed to be saying

Help
>>
Niggers love to steal Apple products since they're status symbols in ghettos.
>>
>>131509280

ad expert here

hold on i'll watch it

any links?
>>
it means its easy to transfer files/programs from your phone to a new iphone, in case you decide to buy one

how retarded can you be, holy shit
>>
>>131509280

White boy cares about cats more than the white woman being carried away by a black man.

Pairing black men with white women has been done for many decades. It's only goal is to produce outrage and get their ad more views. Therefore, their product sells.

White women that fall for black men have lost the game for the short pleasure of hedonism, in spite of the true good.
>>
>>131509280
the camera of your poorfag phone doesn't capture jamal stealing that woman away to rape her, and instead shows a lady touching a painting, unlike the iphone's.
>>
>>131509280
Niggaz gonna rape your daughter and steal your phone.
>>
>>131509582
https://youtube.com/watch?v=R-kbqiLxZwM
>>
It means if you can afford the new iPhone you can afford an African slave to carry you around
>>
>>131509692
Is this bait?
>>
>>131509280

It means tiny dik white bois get dey women stealed by BBC pharoahs
>>
The ad is literally captioned 'Switch to iPhone. The Move to iOS app makes it simple to move your photos, music, and more to iPhone.'
>>
>>131509280

ok watched it

what do you guys want to know?

the ad happens across 3 levels ( apple's big on Triune brain theory stuff )

> 1. Logical, cortex, "Rational"

Your phone can move its pictures over to the iphone. "this is a simple ad. it showed me something. it's easy".

> Subconscious, emotional, limbic:

Deep sexual satisfaction after submitting to, and being subliminally kissed by, iPhone.

Important part here is 0:09

a few things first

> black male walks into frame, and then girl puts hands on hips

hard to explain, too little time rn. This is very important, and (obviously) purposefully done. preening behavior in the beginning of ads make your little monkey brain pay attention more, especially if you're a girl

> the girl totally "submits" to the "physically dominant" black male, being "picked up"
and then carried over

I'm guessing some of you will know why this is a thing.

> the white male is unaware the entire time (subconscious excitement)

the white man here is purposefully never aiming his attention at the girl at all; he is focused on the job. the deeper dialectic here is "white guy does the job, the 'hardcore alpha male' (fake alpha, because remember: the black guy thing isn't actually real, it's this massive hegelian dialectic for mass-scale gene deevolution. but you can't explain this to fucking your average iphone user and shit, so let's just continue) does "me".

> 0:09

brain will focus here, subliminal messaging is here. can you find it?

ahh - if you were focused, you saw that the eye will naturally divert to the shaking image of the cats (the frames literally "shake" for a quick second), and in the meantime, the black male leans in very close to the face of the girl. this is always interpreted by the subliminal mind as a kiss, but your conscious mind and cortex will tend to overlook it, and never notice this type of thing.

> the girls head tilts after this "kiss"

cont'd if you guys want?
>>
It refers to a more simple era.

When niggers were in service of whites.

It was a privilege.
>>
>>131509280
all its trying to tell you is ios now makes it easier to transfer photos from other phoens to an iPhone
>>
File: 1495713684764.jpg (9KB, 337x343px) Image search: [Google]
1495713684764.jpg
9KB, 337x343px
>>131510535
Keep goin fool
>>
>>131510535
I'm getting tired of Multi culti commercials to be fucking honest. When I was a kid you couldn't count more than 2-3 commercials without seeing that shit. Literally every other commercial
>>
>>131510535

cont'd

> the girls head tilts after the "kiss", and the frames of the cats shake for a few seconds

this is deeper than emotional/limbic, which leads me to:

3. Reptilian, Unconscious, Deep, Primal

> White skin color chimpanzee handles the "cute, fuzzy " stuff

Deep-association here, hard to explain. In accordance with all MSM (not that apple's causing any of it (eh), but rather that ads are crafted to alignment with cultural """ideals""", and these ideals are set by mainstream culture).

> The "cute, fuzzy" representation is rocked, confused, and "uncertain", and "shaking it's head".

Cats and all pictures tilt for half a second, right after a subliminal "kiss" from the black male

This does 2 things, i don't feel like typing this shit out:

i. Makes it a memorable event to the subconscious by making it "unusual, confusing" (hard to explain why this is a good thing, just stfu, trust me here. uncomfortable = good in this case)

ii. Makes it more sexually "rocked my world", since after a brief moment of tension, the "cute, fuzzy" cortex-level "awww, cats", is brought back into harmony, and the black male is gone.

The ad ends with a resolution - the black male is gone, the "guilt" of being unknowingly kissed by the black male is "Resolved" ( the slight cat-frame shaking you never consciously noticed, or rather, that your friends would never, ever consciously notice is "done"), the girl submitted to the black male and received her "reward" (a kiss, physical contact, and safety, since the white male just simply walked away), and deep, genetic-level identity roles ( entirely made up in the last 8 years by the obama administration's MSM efforts lmao) are "reinforced".

Lastly

> The girl tilts her head to the left, and her elbows are pointing further behind her than when she started, motioning toward her pelvis

This 1st part is intentional, and this 2nd part might be an accident, depending on any psychological tech Apple has.
>>
>>131510120
>>131509692
He's right
>>
>>131511187

The ad ends with, then, this:

CONSCIOUS LEVEL: " That apple ad. Oddly simple. Idk. "

SUBCONSCIOUS LEVEL (IF YOU'RE A GUY): "Mildly uncomfortable, memorable, mild 'threat'" (you'll buy more iPhones because you'll see them as sexual competition, because here they're equated to dominant black guys, & rappers. Your subconscious and its underlying psychology will not ever tell you this )

SUBCONSCIOUS LEVEL (IF YOU'RE A GIRL): You feel mild, sexual guilt, but then a "high" of reward and pleasure, and a satisfied feeling of "mmmmm it was fun", as the white male walks off the screen, unaware. You're something like 2.76x - 9x more likely to switch to an iPhone now, since this ad piggybacks off each & every movie, rap video, and main cultural event that you see. You'll buy iPhones more because they're now a bit more associated with black guys, which are trendy and culturally "relevent" right now.
Big companies do not spend millions and millions on these ad campaigns for nothing. They're designed to always be incredibly, extremely simple at the conscious level. None of your friends will know this stuff.
"Subliminal: The Secret Sales Pitch" is a decent book if you want to get into this sort of thing, or if you're still fucking stupid and wonder if it's real or not.

Peace out, /pol/

- adbro
>>
>>131510060

Considering how extremely gay the world is, not that bad.
>>
>>131510060

Wow that's garbage, moving photos from one platform to another would have been a selling point maybe 10 years ago, but today? I don't see with cloud storage
>>
>>131509280

I've never owned an apple product, it didn't make me want it, that constitutes a fail.
>>
File: 1498535233697.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498535233697.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>131509692
>this is an advertisable feature for an apple product in 2017

god damn apple faggots piss me off. they pay top dollar for a shiny chinabox that can barely provide basic functions. when said basic functions become added, its a selling point of the generation
>>
>>131510535
Impressive analysis. This kind of "emotional" advertisement is why the iphone is so popular with liberals despite them using slave labor.
>>
>>131511463
Thanks Mr. Goldman
>>
>>131510060
>comments disabled.

LOL!
>>
File: 1497100430761.png (845KB, 909x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497100430761.png
845KB, 909x720px
>>131509280
>cow to the left is adjusting the photos herself to fix the perspective
>dindu is adjusting the coal burner to adjust her perspective to the photos.

So basically Iphone is the big black guy and as a white woman its the better option.
>>
>>131509280
Using Apple products is like being farted away and raped by an angry nigger.

What's so hard to understand?
>>
>>131510535
>>131511187
We should spam how this makes black men look like sexual predators
>>
>>131512482
>look
>>
File: 1466663408042.png (220KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1466663408042.png
220KB, 500x367px
>>131510535
>>131511187
>>131511463
while the black guy kisses her it even says
>it's that easy
>>
>>131512482

Lel
>>
>>131512482
They are
And women love it
>>
File: 1415085273992.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1415085273992.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>131512773

yikes someone
is booty moody

girl run lol runn
hes racist again runn baby runn
*white girl fkees*
>>
>>131510535

>the white man here is purposefully never aiming his attention at the girl at all; he is focused on the job. the deeper dialectic here is "white guy does the job, the 'hardcore alpha male' (fake alpha, because remember: the black guy thing isn't actually real, it's this massive hegelian dialectic for mass-scale gene deevolution. but you can't explain this to fucking your average iphone user and shit, so let's just continue) does "me".

im hoping youre
being sarcastic because
oh its VERY real
>>
>>131511463
Do you have more recommended reading?
>>
>>131510535
all of this is very obvious to anyone who has had a psychedelic trip + normal intelligence
>>
>>131510065
kek
>>
>>131510060
"Move your photos it's that easy"

>Implying I don't just take out my SD card and insert it into the other phone

Why is Apple so fucking uselss?
>>
>>131510060
Nearly a million views and the like to dislike is less than ten thousand, Comments disabled. Do corporations really have this much power on YouTube?
>>
>>131510535
>>131511187
>>131511463

And here, class, we see the deluded mind of a paranoid schizophrenic analyzing a 15 second ad and saying stupid shit like "you will buy an iphone because you see it as sexual competition". Notice how this works on /pol/tards because they desperately want to be seen as intellectuals that see things that normal people do not.
>>
>>131515184
Mostly this. Or jewgle shows me dick pic anniversaries from the cloud...even though I literally have every possible "off" selected.

I could even, gasp, USB to a computer and transfer anything I'd like in a minute.
>>
>>131515973
Kys nigger, most of that is basic psychology and advertisement.
>>
>>131515617
>Do corporations really have this much power on YouTube?
Yes
>>
>>131509692
Also, black people are cool like iPhones and get all the girls, while every other phone is for pasty white Michael Moore lookalikes
>>
>>131516338
It's basic horse shit and paranoid retard perspective of an ad.
>>
>>131510120
yes its bait
>>131510065
no it means a samoli is going to kidnap your child and a fat woman will steal your photos if you buy the new iphone
>>
>>131509280
I prefered when apple just made adverts of silhouettes dancing to elvis.
>>
>>131509280
>I honestly have no idea what the fuck it's supposed to be saying
It's saying that you're obsessed with black men and cuckold fetishes
>>
File: apple-gigantic-hed-2014.png (570KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
apple-gigantic-hed-2014.png
570KB, 1280x720px
>>131517320
GIGANTIC

GIGANTIC

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2014/04/25/new_iphone_ad_its_soundtrack_is_about_a_penis.html
>>
>>131515184
Most android phones have google photos auto syncing everything anyway
>>
>>131515973
Good goy
Take everything at face value
It's just an ad about black men carrying away white women as a funny joke, lol!
>>
>>131519351
Or maybe, just maybe, you view all imagery that involves black men and white women as some kind of subliminal cuckoldry because you're insecure and obsessed with cuckolding, you closet faggot. It's amazing just how incredibly sensitive and insecure you guys are.
>>
>>131519847
Saying people are obsessed over something doesn't really work when what they are saying is true. Niggers just shouldn't even be out of their cages. This actually seems to be a big problem with subhumans they just can't grasp whether something is opinion or the truth. I wouldn't expect their retarded enablers to make any better judgements either.
>>
>>131520387
>Saying people are obsessed over something doesn't really work when what they are saying is true

Except it isn't. It's your paranoid, delusional mind imagining that every scenario that involves a non white man and a white woman is some kind of act of cuckolding you or something that is putting your masculinity in danger. That is you being delusional and insecure(if only for assuming that these random white women are "your" women, but also because black males make you feel insecure)

You saying something is true doesn't make it true.
>>
>>131511712

Remember the big deal they made when they updated the keyboard to display capital letters when you were writing capitals and lower-case letters when you were writing in lower case?
>>
>>131520815
>Except it isn't. It's your paranoid, delusional mind imagining that every scenario that involves a non white man and a white woman is some kind of act of cuckolding you or something that is putting your masculinity in danger. That is you being delusional and insecure(if only for assuming that these random white women are "your" women, but also because black males make you feel insecure) You saying something is true doesn't make it true.

That is a weird way of saying for a fact they are a threat at least in person 99% of the time. Keep trying to make it seem like people are "insecure". This is the same argument you faggots have been making for 150 years.
>>
>>131520815
then explain why there is a significant overrepresentaion of white_women-black_man in the media (commercials, movies)?
>>
>>131511463
>>131514917
I would also like to know this. Do you?
>>
>>131521051

Except how violent or how much of a "threat" black people are has nothing to do with anything in this thread or discussion, you confused retard. Even if it did, you're just proving even more that you're intimidated and insecure about black people.

The people in the thread assuming this ad is some kind of subversive attempt to get women to love black cock and white men to passively accept being cuckolded is nothing more than their insecurity playing out at the depiction of any non-white male interacting with a white female. To everyone else, it means nothing. This isn't some master jewish mindtrick conflating the greatness of the iphone with the greatness of being cuckolded by le strong black man, it's just a bunch of insecure white boys being insecure.
>>
File: 515196.jpg (109KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
515196.jpg
109KB, 682x1023px
>>131518545
Holy shit that girl looks like Polish qt Iga Wrywal.
>>
>>131521451
boring say something new.
>>
>>131521223
Because advertisers want to capture black consumers, so they include them in ads all over the place. Your cuckold obsessed mind discards all instances of multi-racial commercials that don't involve black men and white women and prioritize remembering every instance in which a white female and a black male are present, because you are worried that you're inferior and these white female black male depictions make you feel threatened.
>>
>>131521581
not an argument
>>
>>131521655
yawn still no argument besides using using insecure where it doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>131521842
And you still have no argument other than saying "nuh uh" and yawning. I am sorry that you hate the word insecure, but it is absolutely accurate in this instance. What other reason do you have to feel upset about this ad other than a black man picked up a white woman and put her back down? You can't even make an argument without spiraling into insane rambling about how it's some subversive jewish op, because the simple truth is you're insecure and retarded. But seeing how this thread is dying and you're just going to keep going yawn, I guess I'll do something else.
>>
>>131522047
How does using reason and facts to show a proven correlation about a known threat have anything to do with being insecure?
>>
>watching network tv where this shit comes up in the first place
>watching monetized jewtube

What do you expect?
>>
>>131522242
leave him, there is a high chance that he is (((a black based man))), no point trying to reason with him
>>
>>131522494
They literally think it is all about MUH DIK not that they are trying to implant subversive ideas in females heads. The sad truth niggers don't want to hear is that no one fucking cares about them enough to be insecure or obsessed. Niggers aren't even a 3rd thought.
>>
>>131509280
Maybe if you buy a new Iphone you get a new slave to carry you around for free
>>
>>131523197
umm sweetheart stairs are a symbol of white patriarchy and i need a based black man to carry me up them.
>>
>>131520820
Remember when the audience in WWDC cheered the introduction of a flash light
>>
>>131522950
>no one fucking cares about them enough to be insecure or obsessed

>says this on /pol/

I'm going to take a break from lurking to confirm everything that >>131522047 said is 100% true. Doubly true for the more hardcore WN sites. Every time some white girl is posted ten dozen anons start alleging that she's taken black dick (in a derogatory way, of course, to mask their insecurity). It's pretty funny actually. You know this is true to some extent, even if you won't admit it's as big a problem as he states. You've got to at least acknowledge that it's a thing that happens.
>>
>>131519847
>getting kissed and fondled by the dark-skinned moving guy
I would have agreed with you until I watched the clip a second time around. There's something wrong with that advertisement.
>>
>>131523806
>everyone here is a WN
>everyone here is also a WN who is insecure
Why did you think saying the exact same thing would work the 1000th time?
>>
>>131509728
Oh not good.
No Apple toys, just Macs, but who else will save your butt (sanity) for free years after your warranty's run out? <3 these guys!
>>
>>131510060
why no move android app option, appel pure garbitsch
>>
>>131510535

The other obvious thing to me is that the consumer woman does nothing. Subconciously the ad is saying "we own you already, just continue to let us think for you." The head tilt is absent minded. What the woman doesnt realize is that the content of what shes looking at is exactly the same, except she paid money to look at it "in a new way" (the way we tilt our heads in art galleries to gain new perspective.
>>
>>131515973
>>131519847
This is the only rational person in this thread and everyone is angry at him kek. Keep looking for those subliminal messages /pol/, even though it's been debunked hundreds of times as (((psychanalysis))), some of you retards will still believe that dumb shit.
>>
>>131509280
They took the pic separately and just stuck the words on them.

Oldest trick in /b/arsenal.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-27-10-55-25.png (310KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-27-10-55-25.png
310KB, 1280x720px
>>131509280
What did they mean by this

https://youtu.be/poxjtpArMGc

Fucking liars
>>
>>131524503
>surely denying it will work the this time
>brazil
>>
>>131510140
Using boi instead of boy highlights your mental retardation and low IQ
>>
>>131524652
You missed the chance to put "The oldest trick in the /b/ook.
>>
File: components_SZ0A6479.jpg (114KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
components_SZ0A6479.jpg
114KB, 800x1120px
>>131509280
>Android
>iPhone

Learn electronics and build your own. Mine is far more secure, reliable, and has features neither of the commercial phones have (USB ports, jack ports, removable battery, 4TB memory, etc.)
>>
>>131524926
Pointing at my flag isn't going to impress me, cuckboy. The irony is that I'm the one in the shitty third world country and I'm not fooled by this garbage, while you were born in one of the most educated country and you fall for this shit. Go write some angry letters to Disney, lardass.
>>
>>131525155
You serious?
>>
>>131511463
Intresting read anon
>>
>>131525276
say something new muppet
>>
>>131525155
>Mine is far more secure
Get outta here you nigger
>>
>>131525387
I'd rather you just waste the rest of your life being as much as a dumbshit as you are. Either that or I've already convinced you how dumb you are. Win-win situation for me really.
>>
>>131525903
>it will surely be true this time
yawn subhumans are always so tiring
>>
File: 1440862376310.jpg (37KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
1440862376310.jpg
37KB, 500x581px
>>131509280
>2017
>still using the cellphone jew
>>
>>131517166
Nigger, shit like this is entry level psych and marketing. Everything has meaning, especially with how little time an ad gets. They need to hook you either consciously or subconsciously somehow and these little things can be compelling. There's a reason companies like Apple and Coke-A-Cola are the giants they are and I'll give you a hint it's not just their products. It's their brilliant marketing tactics. Whether you or Apple or anyone see these things as positive or negative is inconsequential, what matters is how effective at subtly manipulating the ad is on as many levels as possible to get you to remember it and, more importantly, buy their shit.
>>
>>131524711
iMessage offers encrypted messages, iOS was first with system encryption and Apple doesn't cooperate with judges and police who want to break into phones.
>>
>>131510060
not as bad i thought desu senpai
>>
>>131509280
your phone uses the proper color of paint to not
obscure the color of the paintings and increase
eye strain and the iPhone likes the reckless
endangerment of artwork in galleries and steals your girl
>>
>>131525155
You have to improve the presentation though.
>>
>>131510060
This is why I fucking hate iPhones. They are for niggers.
>>
>>131509280
An iPhone nigger is going to carry away your blonde qt?
>>
>>131509280
ok
>>
>>131522047
0/10 kys
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.