[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRUMP BIGGEST MASTERMIND OF OUR TIME OR MODERN DAY HITLER?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1497689148652.png (652KB, 800x617px) Image search: [Google]
1497689148652.png
652KB, 800x617px
Im seeing a lot of threads pop up about eurobros and other foreigners complaining about their countries and wanting to live in the us

Did Trump anticipate this flow of muzzies and actively work to stop them infesting the us, thus not really improving america but remaining position while the rest of the world drowns in moose lambs? making us great again???
>>
>>131502189
I think he just reacted well to a simple problem.
You can accomplish much when you care about dping what you think is right more than being perceived as being right (for good or worse)
>>
>>131502189
It's lies. They are coming to join the resist movement and subvert America.

Eurocucks and ching chongs have submitted whole heartedly to serfdom.
>>
>>131502189
They aren't welcome. They've shown themselves to be poor stewards of their own nation's. We have Californians already moving out and fucking up other states. We don't need Germans and Swedes doing the same thing.

The only exception I'd make would be white middle class South Africans. They did everything right and got cucked by a global coalition of virtue signalling Western nation's.
>>
>>131502189

Look around, dipshit. America is already choking on a brown tide.

Mexishits and niggers are just as bad as Muzzies.
>>
>>131509076
No I haven't. I was just born into it. Conditioned to be a serf from a young age. It takes time and experience to mentally escape the shackles of that slave morality. Just keep redpilling people. Eventually enough people will see how it really is and then maybe we can get rid of (((them))).
>>
>>131502189

Its Hegelian dialectic bro. This from Pikes letter to Mazzini (pic related) in the late 19th century. They knew that destabilizing the ME and creating pro migrant policies would lead to current situation which as they rightly predicted leads to a rise in right wing nationalism and populism. They cant completely control the outcomes such as who is the right wing leaders (like Trump) but they can steer things. They do this by forcing you to react. Seldom letting you make moves but force you to focus on counter maneuvers.
>>
>>131502189
I actually never saw someone saying they want to live in the US on here.

But we are complaining because Europe is getting fucked up!
>>
>>131502189
Can't he be both? Please?
>>
> moose lamb
What the fuck is a moose lamb / moose limb? I've seen it a couple of times now, seems like some kind of keyword you CIA niggers are using to catch those who browse poll via search engine queries / logged and reported via splunk or something of the sort.

Do you glow in the dark?
>>
>Im seeing a lot of threads pop up about eurobros and other foreigners complaining about their countries and wanting to live in the us
Thats a fucking lie and you know that. Only the third world wants to live in the USA.
>>
>>131512941
Ah, I'm fucking retarded. Phonetically "mooslem" or muslim. Still probably a keyword used by CIA niggers. I hope you faggots get hit by cars. I bet you glow in the dark.
>>
>>131510037
The hegelian dialectic is about patterns found in reality. Conflating it with false flag tactis is like saying god is doing the false flagging
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.