[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

huh...Really makes you think. Why do (((they))) hate whites so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

huh...Really makes you think.

Why do (((they))) hate whites so much?
>>
looks like they hate us asians more than you whites based on those numbers
>>
>>131498283
The Jews fear the samurai.
>>
>>131498064
Yes fun fact Indians are in that Asian category too, fml
>>
There shouldn't be an admission test. They should accept everyone that applies, as long as they can pay tuition.
>>
>>131499537
Low IQ minorities should be helped. They couldn't be doctors otherwise, and that's racist. Fuck having smart doctors.
>>
>>131498064
wow a chart that doesn't give the total number of applicants how useful. if you get a hundred black doctors and take 94, there's your 94 percent.

Then there's the horde of a million asians that apply but they only take 100,000
>>
>>131500307
>poor blacks and mexicans work their ass off to try get into medical school because they want to help people
>privileged little white slut from rich family tries to get into medical school because 'its expected of me, i need a good job'
mhmm
>>
>>131500635
I'd rather have the more competent, harder working person, rather then someone who got in based on their race. I don't care how rich they are. I want the best care for my family.

Read the bottom graphic.
>>
>>131498064
Filthy fucking kikes hate us because we are the only ones in their way from ruling the world.
>>
>>131500719
>muh GPAs
rich white slut sucked her tutors/teachers dick
>>
>>131498064
It's even worse than that because jews are included in the white category and they're accepted with a lower gpa than niggers.
Gentile whites are the most discriminated against by far.
>>
>>131500307
lol
there are dumb niggers that actually feel this way
>>
File: jewdicksuckers.jpg (61KB, 553x638px) Image search: [Google]
jewdicksuckers.jpg
61KB, 553x638px
>>131498064
Jealousy.. They know whites are superior to jooz. The truth is, everyone is.
>>
>>131498064

Why do they hate asian so much.
>>
>>131503179
Because Asians are the successful minorities. Can't blame white privileged with them around. Gotta try and keep them down.
>>
>>131498064
>america
>white
>>
>>131498064
Autoimmune diseases and genetic factors aside, if you are seeing a doctor this day and age over anything that can be corrected with a simple diet plan and moderate exercise, then you are part of the problem...
>>
They should be less concerned with admissions and more concerned with dropout and graduation rates.

1st year
40% PoC

2nd year
20% PoC

3rd year
10% PoC

4th year
5% PoC

Graduation
2.5% PoC and theyre all hafus
>>
>>131506242
Where you get that data? This is all I could find.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.