[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Truth About "All Men Are Created Equal"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Lads, Liberals BTFO once and for all.

Did you know that our Founding Fathers never wanted niggers or women to vote?

That's right, the Liberals lied and revised history once again.

Nowhere in the Constitution does it say "All men are created Equal", that was only in the Declaration of Independence.

Niggers, Roasties, and Liberal BTFO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hOqjjaRW5o
>>
>>131497722
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
- Galatians 3:28
>>
>>131497913
Christkikes are worse than libs.

Stupid fucks
>>
>>131497913
Modern Christianity is for cuckolds
>>
>>131497722
The fact that you feel like the text of our Constitution and the Declaration of Independence are mysteries you need to reveal is sad and I think you should take this opportunity to really commit to educating yourself about the history of your fathers because ignorance is not becoming of a white man and you're out there representing all of us every day.
>>
>>131497913
You spewing that garbage is really disgusting to even read. Those words and words like them are the most ignorant and the most anti white words in the bible. Go turn you cheeks open for me faggot.
>>
>>131499041
>>131498411
>>131498128
I've run the numbers, and according to my results there isn't a single argument to be found in this sample
>>
>>131499041
>the bible
>garbage
>>131498411
>modern
>the bible
>lardtard education
>>131498128
alrighty
>>
>>131499217
no, the argument is christcucks need to treat all subhumans shitskin fucks as equal because god said so. that is why whites never genocided the subhuman shitskins like they deserved. cause god made all man equal and this is why christcucks always spread their religion to the subhumans and talked about equality. the niggers in africa were taught to read by christcucks and radicalized with their liberal equality egalitarian shit by christcucks and then they murdered the scum christcucks. when you tell 60 iq subhumans everybody is equal then they're going to wonder why they're so stupid, poor, and never had a writing language even. they're equal to you so why the fuck don't they have it? cause you stole it and its your fault.

you can't be a real christian and be a racist. that genie isn't going back into the bottle. you're equal with the subhumans or not. you've got a soul and your soul is what matters not the flesh so you're all equal in the eyes of the lord and need to be charitable and loving towards them.

this is why christcucks need to be cut off the white nationalist movement. christianity will always default into egalitarianism when you follow the fucking bible.
>>
>>131499470
not an argument and the scripture doesn't say that

only white people can be christians.
>>
>>131497722
I want Jared Taylor to debate a Black Lives Matter activist.
>>
The founders never wanted wagies to vote either and yet they can.
>>
>>131497913
Ha! The Greeks are Jew-tier. The niggers of the Balkans.
>>
>>131499992
dumb fucking faggot. you're why christcucks are shit to begin with. jesus was a fucking kike from the middle east you retard. he was a fucking semite. you need to die as much as the subhuman shitskins cause your genes are trash and your iq is as low as theirs.

if god created the souls of the shitskins then they're your equal. christcucks are equal subhumans as the shitskins they love. the found fathers were deist and not even real christcucks cause they were smart enough to understand those fucking subhumans weren't their equals
>>
>>131500411
We are all equal under God and Rome.
>>
>>131497722
before clicking on the link i was like

>PLEASE BE IT JERRY TAYLOR PLEASE BE HERRY TAYLOR

and BOOM fuck yeah
>>
>>131500160
Says the niggers of Eastern Europe
>>
evolution is prof we aren't equal in intelligence or other racial attributes
>>
>>131500606
Jared Taylor is a soft spoken man. He also attended Yale and grew up in Japan.
>>
>>131497913
"one in Jesus Chris" =! " created equal"
t. actually read the Bible
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.