[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we deal with the Jewish problem once and for all? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8736.jpg (18KB, 492x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8736.jpg
18KB, 492x299px
How do we deal with the Jewish problem once and for all? It's clear that giving them an independent sovereign state didn't work, it just made them more powerful and they now even more brazenly interfere in our societies and try to cause problems. A Jewish state didn't solve the problem, it made it worse.

Is the only solution eradication? I don't think we could get away with that in this day an age, it would provoke a nuclear war.

I think the best solution is a reservation for Jews; not a state but a reservation. Somewhere where they are monitored and have no power and autonomy, but can live peacefully and study their religious crap all day long.
>>
sad truth is that they all have to go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5va4dq_gG3M
>>
>>131495732
it only worked because we allowed them to still talk to the world and the rest of that world ate their lies like 4o clock sunday cake
that's why
>>
Just nuke Israel
Annihilate 8+ mil Jews in a second and beat Hitler's high score
>>
>>131496204
Nuke New York City as well. Annihilate the remaining Jews in the world and all the goyim in that city are degenerate heathen kike-puppets anyway.
>>
>>131495732
Unfortunately, we HAVE to kill them all.

I didn't want it to come to this, either. This is completely and totally on them.
>>
>>131496541
The biggest problem is, who will be the next biggest threat?

Islam, sure, but what about the Nazi totalitarian state itself? Won't it become all about money, inevitably, too? Fuck.
>>
>>131495732
Nuclear first strike, because the American cucks have allowed these faggots to stockpile an arsenal of 700 nuclear weapons.
>>
i thought giving an ethnic state to the jews would keep them in one place and keep them in check.

yet they still manage to slip through and infiltrate our society with their degeneracy..
>>
>>131497755
>slip through

They fucking control it.
>>
That plan is not enough to begin eradication. The best way to end their existence on this pure white-owned land is to brand their faces to inform others to avoid providing essential services.
>>
File: 1498351226216.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1498351226216.png
59KB, 658x662px
Maybe sociopathy is the key, if we could push for it to be figured out genetically and you could scan babies for high risk of narcissism and sociopathy, cull them with condolences to the parents before they automatically get into power. It's pretty much in jewish genes so they'd get 99% wiped out but the ones with empathy could at least find oneanother and try to repair the damage. Pipe dreams..
There's probably absoletly zero lobby for research in these fields due to leaders always having these traits.

On a more serious note, we probably just have to genocide them with the knowledge of the world wars and internet, prehaps quarantine them as op said.
>>
>>131496595
Now you've caught onto the human condition.
>>
>>131498408
As long as usury remains banned forever it will never get this bad... Hopefully..
>>
>>131499420

I'd prefer Jews to a bunch of Nazis or Muslims. If you can't see the difference in the degree of ill, you're a fuckin' retard.
>>
Get non-whites against them.

Get that far, and you have the entire world against them.
>>
Keep them out of Law, Medicine, Academia, Banking and Media and take their stolen wealth off them, cancel the debt. Send them to patagonia.
>>
>>131495732
How Jewish do you need to be in order to be considered "Jewish"? Does being ethnically Jewish automatically make you a Jew even if you don't practice Judaism? If so, how much Jewish DNA do you need to be considered a Jew? What would happen to mixed-race people in general if there ever was to be a white ethnostate?
>>
NAPOLEON STARTED ALL THIS BY LETTING THEM OUT OF THEIR GHETTOS.
>>
mad goyim are mad :) feels good to be superior
>>
File: 1497506394661.jpg (118KB, 959x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497506394661.jpg
118KB, 959x960px
>>131496595
>who will be the next biggest threat?
There won't be one. with jews it's cultural. You should read a book called "the sumarian swindle" then you will understand. They use their media and fake money to pit us against each other. Black against white, muslim against christian, man against woman, gay against straight, rich against poor. Ever notice how jews are never mentioned? Of course not, why would they call attention to themselves? Jews are the problem, not muslims, or anyone else. JEWS!
>>
>>131500865
This, under rated! Stop fighting each other . Band together and fight the jew.
>>
>>131504914
reading
https://archive.org/stream/TheSumerianSwindle/SumerianSwindle#page/n5/mode/2up
>>
>>131495732
Fickle off, Jews are our allys.
>>
File: 1493083218092.png (27KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
1493083218092.png
27KB, 165x115px
>>131506363
>>
>>131495732

Prohibit circumcision with severe punishment for breaking the law.

They will go elsewhere.

This also works for Muslims.
>>
>>131496204
>implying Hitler's high score happened
Ivane please.
>>
>>131500772
>I'd prefer Jews to a bunch of Nazis or Muslims. If you can't see the difference in the degree of ill, you're a fuckin' retard.
Good thing America is in no way threatened by NatSoc. Fascism is for Europe, fatso.
>>
>>131503092
You realize that if you - cooperated - with the European goyim, the middle-east and Greater Israel would be yours right?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.