[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the Jews Treat Christians in Israel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 33

File: Jew Overlords.png (1MB, 1304x851px) Image search: [Google]
Jew Overlords.png
1MB, 1304x851px
What would /pol/ do in this situation?

Jews hate Christians and Whites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k
>>
man this is nostalgic, i remember watching this ages ago when I was half ingesting red pills
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX9Tk2TMA6Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYdYrVXf340
>>
>>131495412
I understand why Orthodox Jews don't want Christians in their communties, it's the same reason I don't want Muslims in my community.

I don't even have a problem with Orthodox kikes. The ones in Israel are probably a good thing perhaps, and I consider myself to be a pretty hardcore counter semite. I just don't see negative Orthodox influence in society. They are peaceful men of god so it seems.
>>
>>131495554
Fuck same man. So weird how time flies.
>>
File: iwonderwho.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
iwonderwho.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>131496398
>>
>>131496535
>>131495554

>Years ago.

I just saw this today.

How long ago?
>>
>>131496398
>peaceful men of God
They are satanic frauds who hate God and worship Remphan
https://youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
>>
File: 1498181040902.png (63KB, 634x566px) Image search: [Google]
1498181040902.png
63KB, 634x566px
>>131495412
Those poor holocaust victims
>>
File: 1496094490046.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1496094490046.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
>>131496609
>>131496902
Orthodox Jews? I know the athiest ones are largely luciferian cancer but I don't see the problem with Orthodox Jews in Israel provided we don't have to do anything for them.

I don't see negative Orthodox Jewish influence. None of these people are Orthodox.
>>
>>131497258
>we don't have to do anything for them
What? We spend billions of dollars giving those fuckers aid, the hatred of whites and Christianity is mutual among the atheist and Orthodox jews, they are all filth.
>>
>>131495412
I'd leave if I wasn't welcome by the majority of a country. You can't force someone to like you. Just like mudslimes should leave christian majority countries
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU

Why do Jews act so stereotypically?
>>
>>131496676
i'd say about 8-10 years
>>
>>131495412

Cherry picking the most insane jews of the country. These shlomos are also not zionists and don't see me as a jew.

Try something better stormfags
>>
>>131498690

Is that so?

Let me ask you a question:

What do you think of the occupation of Palestine by the Jews?
>>
>>131498770

There is no occupation. This is our land.
>>
File: 1496554062213.png (600KB, 1308x772px) Image search: [Google]
1496554062213.png
600KB, 1308x772px
>>131497258
>>
>>131496676
It's pretty old, but a good intro to understanding jews
>>
Kicked out of over 100 countries in their history. But it is everyone else's fault. Perhaps the Nazis were right.
>>
>>131498888

You are a Zionist my friend.
>>
>>131495412
All those are haredi
Nobody likes them
>>
>>131498996

No shit. Zionism means: jewish nationalism.
>>
>>131498888
Stop treating palis like shit
>>
>>131499048

> be pally
> I am told my whole life to hate the zionist jews for questionable reasons
> fail at school and health, because my mom and dad are cousins
> blame the joos
> stab a jew and go to prison
> get free education
> leave prison with phd in human rights
> pick up the money from my shaheed salary. Thank you european tax payers!
> build house on land without license
> buy wife cousin for donkey
> become father of inbred abdullah
> abdullah repeats this green text
>>
>>131499514
>> be pally
pic related
>>
>>131495412
>Some pinguins who nobody likes not even the jews them selves
Burn thise kikes with bibi on top of a cross.
>>
>>131499048
I treat people as they treat me
You throw rocks , i throw hellfire missles.
>>
File: image.jpg (228KB, 922x966px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 922x966px
>>131498888
Das rite goys
>>
>>131500186

Jews will cause WW3.
>>
Thank god I filtered the jew flag
>>
>>131496304
So this is where my taxes go. I heard the jew teens pee and shit on churches. The interesting though is how western whites have this same attitude in smaller measures, toward themselves.

When 911 becomes common knowledge, we will lay waste to Israel.

These animals must be destroyed.
>>
File: jew pedos 2.png (322KB, 645x520px) Image search: [Google]
jew pedos 2.png
322KB, 645x520px
>>131496398

BASED KIKES!!!!
>>
turn the other cheek you little bitch christcucks
>>
>>131495412
This is very lovely to me. People uniting to kick out outsiders and troublemakers. I wish Spain was like that again.
>>
>>131501367
Why the hell do they stick to their cancerous religion when they know and hate the corruption it breeds even within their own communities?
>>
>>131495412
>Jews hate Christians and Whites.
Sort of right, but the real answer is Jews hate Goyim. They hate anything that isn't Jewish.
>>
>>131503119
Yes that's part of it, but it's whites in particular they despise the most. Why? Because whites kicked them out of their countries dozens of times, and they've become pissed at that. Why were they kicked out? Usury and performing sacrifices on Christian children, this devil worship which saw them kicked out of just about nearly every Christian country. So they held a grudge and that's why they have the Kalergi plan even though Muslims despise them more than the current average Christian. Because they want revenge on Christianity and the White race, they want them dead first because of their vendetta, and then they'll get to the Arabs, then Asians, then Hispanics. After that, the blacks are the only goys left, easy to control. Then the domination is complete and all the goys are atheists or pagans, while the kikes practice Judaism.
>>
This attempted shilling is so shit, lmao.
I haven't seen any racism towards Christians here, at best you have a problem in the Education ministry that leaves Jesus out of the history books that are used here in the formal education system.

Besides that, nothing at all, completely normal and even treatment.

you have racism towards Muslims and Arabs though, but I don't think pol will have anything to say against this.
>>
>>131502649
Because they don't really hate it, its all political-correctness to not come out as complete bastards and fucktards infront of the rest of the country.
This part of Judaism is perverted, corrupted, nasty and utter trash, but they get what they want with their tricks and political plays
>>
>>131504466
Apologize for Hitler.
>>
>>131504836
What do you mean?
>>
>>131497258
orthodox dont have as much influence however their religion is still absolute scum and you tend to have the odd rabbi (read: most of them) calling for the genocide of christians and whites still.

basically the orthodox want to take over the world but the atheist jews are the ones actually doing it.
>>
>>131504466
you know you hate the stupid goyim. especially dumb christcucks cause they btfo you for centuries in europe.

just be honest. there's no problem either. tell the retard christcucks to turn the other cheek and accept it. personally, i like how jews btfo christcucks constantly. the weak should fear the strong so when you enslave and murder goyim it's cause they deserve it
>>
>>131504968
Hitler died so you could return to your homeland. It was his plan all along. We even stored Jews in Bulgaria. The Axis was going to return the Jews to Israel after the war. And you ungrateful kikes spent the next 80 years smearing Hitler.

Apologize.
>>
>>131495412
It's not that bad, yes a lot of the ultra orthodox are cunts, but they don't chase you off the streets, and if they do, they get arrested like anyone else. They have the biggest presences in Bnei Brak, their ghettos in Jerusalem and in their parts of the city of Tsfat, so everyone mostly avoids those areas because they're just generally unpleasant and rude to everyone.
>>
>>131505091
As if I was the one doing this, but I can guarantee to you that if that was my call to make that wouldn't happen.

>>131505248
>they get arrested like everyone else

Where the fuck do you live? Tel Aviv? They do not get arrested, they do whatever the fuck they want because they control this shithole of a country.

They left those places some time ago because they ran out of storage place for their trash they call people, and are spreading around like aids, do as they fucking please.

If you ever leave your northern neighborhood in Tel Aviv you'd learn this, but I don't expect anything out of a leftist liberal living in Tel Aviv desu.
>>
>>131499514
>I am told my whole life to hate the zionist jews for questionable reasons
you need to work on your material schlomo, nobody buys your sloppy lies.
also
>be downtrotten kike who lived in europe for hundreds of years
>"""escape""" holohoax
>want country at the worst possible place because a book told you so
yeah nah, gas yourself
>>
>>131505393
civil jew war when?
>>
>>131505248
>ghettos in Jerusalem
Wtf Jews living in ghettos in the XXI century?
>>131505586
Gas the kikes! Kike war now!
>>
>>131495412
1:25.
I would have punched that kike square in the face. I dont really care if i would be arrested.

Then again, i dont see myself going to that fucking kike filled piece of thrash desert
>>
>>131505683
jerusalem kikes are still kikes, but alright kikes, whatever that means. the kikes living out of israel and meddling with shit are the real fuckers, igor
>>
>>131505586
Civil war my ass, more likely I'll leave this place than try to change it.
>>
>>131500186
Jews, honest question: What the fuck would you do with Greater Israel if you had it? You in it for the oil shekels or something? What's the deal?
>>131505773
This is how the Jewish Problem originated, anon.
>>
>>131495412
> Be Ishmael Shecklestein
> Create religion that makes whites subservient to you
> ???
> Profit

Seriously, guys, wake the fuck up.
>>
File: f120207yn14.jpg (115KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
f120207yn14.jpg
115KB, 1024x575px
>>131496304
Wew lad, these guys are Hassidim.
They take the torah and talmud seriously for most.
So yeah, fake prophet all of that; what d'd'you expect?
They are a minority(5-10%), and exept a few fags getting stabbed here and there, they are just big mouths.
They are not even fighting in IsraelDF for the most of them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haredi_Judaism
>>
>>131505898
> What the fuck would you do with Greater Israel if you had it?
I'm jew only on paper, I don't give a shit about greater Israel. You'll have to find a real Schlomo for an answer to this question.
From what I know though, the idea of it originates from the bible, some promise from god or other shit like that, I don't know much more than that.

>This is how the Jewish Problem originated, anon.
I don't mind converting, I'm nothing jewish besides on paper anyways, and have nothing to do with the culture nor religion.
>>
>>131506070
They are more like 20%, breeding like rabbits, and do not serve in the army.

Get your facts straight Schmulik.
>>
>>131495412
OK, so after seeing this video, the place this was shot in is one of their "neighborhoods", more like ghettos, that are found around the country, where most of the people that live there are the ultra orthodox cunts that don't have a fucking job and rely on gibs like the leeches they fucking are. Nobody likes those areas and would willingly go into one, not the atheists nor the moderates, and even most of the other ultra orthodox.

From personal experience, every day when my mom or dad drove me to school we went through one of those ghettos as it was the shortest route. That place was always dirty with burnt trash bins and dirty streets, and a lot of kids running around doing nothing. Luckily, this wasn't too big of a neighborhood, so after 5 minutes of traffic we got out of there, but it was always uncomfortable to go through there.
>>
>>131506233
20% in Jerusalem maybe. (wikipedia says 6%)
They would barely make 5% in France.
I have said they do not serve in the IDF for the most part, for religious obligations, kek.
>>
File: screaminoven.jpg (7KB, 250x165px) Image search: [Google]
screaminoven.jpg
7KB, 250x165px
>>131498888
Fuck off kike, you are just like any other jew filth, nothing special or different about you. It's not your land and it wasn't given to you by God. A portion of that land was given to you by a bunch of dirty politicians, but you kikes weren't satisfied wit that. You have to throw people out of their homes on THEIR land and take that as well.
>>
>>131506382
Wikipedia is not updated, and I thought better of people here than to look at Wikipedia like a credible source for anything.

They are around 15-20% atm, and growing like rabbits. They will become a majority by 2050 if I'm not mistaken
>>
>>131506291
How come you have those areas? Isn't Israel very isolated and only jews allowed?
>>
>>131506480
More like growing like rabbis.

That's concerning though. I hate these guys profoundly.
>>
>>131506494
lol nope.

>>131506629
Once they are a majority, you can nuke this place. There will be nothing for anyone to have as an interest here once that happens.
>>
>>131506680
>lol nope.
Oh, well, I feel better now. Jews deserve it.
>>
>>131506291
your whole kike country is like this, mr bullshitter noseberg
>>
>>131506181
>I don't mind converting, I'm nothing jewish besides on paper anyways, and have nothing to do with the culture nor religion.
This is literally how the Jewish Problem originated.
>>
>>131498937
someone's really crunched the numbers on this! noice.
>>
>>131505964
>Be Ishmael Shecklestein
>Get kicked out of dozens of Christian countries
>Pay some drunk lawyer to make a reference bible and praise Israel
>Use rothschild shekels to promote said reference bible
>fool a generation of whites and their decendants into thinking that the Jews are the chosen people and must be protected
>profit
>>
File: israel.jpg (74KB, 420x600px) Image search: [Google]
israel.jpg
74KB, 420x600px
>>131495412
God, they are shit eh? And they are propped up with how many tax payer billions per year? What a fucking disgrace
>>
>>131498264
Kikes Kiking Kikes. Its pottery.
>>
>>131504191
Wrong, they believe they are the master race which is why they are trying to breed us out covertly, we'd crush em if we went to war with them and they know it. Once Israel is the only country on earth that is white they'll unleash a nuclear holocaust upon humanity then as gods chosen people they will repopulate the world as a white jewish only club, no dindus, no aryans, no sand niggers, no goku's just Juden Schweine so instead of being islamophobes, and supremacist we should all put aside our differences and band together for the greater good and eliminate the jude before we all end up cuckd and eliminate ourselves. If we can't get along after defeating our common enemy we should have our own continents and stick to them, I think we could all get along well rebuilding all these countries that these bastards are convincing us all to destroy.
>>
>>131496304
How could you not hate these people?
How could anyone in their right mind support them?
>>
>>131505393
I live in Jerusalem, and people mostly avoid their shitholes, but they're spreading. Luckily the don't spread fast enough for them to have control over more areas.
I just know that if one of those pieces of shit, subhuman cunts touches anyone, a tourist, a local Christian or a solider, they'll get arrested and people will hesitate before defending them, especially ones with a functioning bra.
Now if a Haredi touched an innocent Arab on the other hand, then you'll have a different story.
>>
>>131495412
I used to Intern and work at a huge Baptist church back in 2011-2012 and even when I didn't even consider visiting /pol/, I always thought it was weird that people there had such a hard-on for Israel. I even got in trouble for thinking that the relationship between the US and Israel was one sided. It's one of the reasons why I'm not a Baptist anymore.
>>
>>131505683
I call it a ghetto because it's so shitty nobody wants to get near a 10 km radius around it, but it's just shitty, rundown neighborhoods full of cunt Haredim who feel entitled to gibs because they're lazy.
The problem with such "neighborhoods" is that they're not too big, so now there is a lot of Haredim that are spilling out of them and are moving to other neighborhoods, making life there shittier, but for now it's not too bad.
>>
>>131505393
Why do you let them control you?
They are unproductive, choose to be poor and are only 10% of the pop.
It's also adorable they protest against working on Saturdays
>>
>>131495412
>What would /pol/ do in this situation?
Get jaded and start nazi posting on an anime forum. True story btw
>>
>>131507647
Yeah but what do they do? Do the harass people, do they make a mess? Do they start Orthodox gangs (please tell me this exists)?
>>
>>131496398
>I don't even have a problem with Orthodox kikes.
>I just don't see negative Orthodox influence in society.
>They are peaceful men of god so it seems.
You are simply ignorant mate. Everything that is wrong with Jews stems out of the orthodox traditions and doctrines. Every single thing.
>>
>>131495412
This vid is from some journo media scumbag trying to get access to their private community to write a hit piece like they usually do, and these orthodox heebs don't even allow foreign newspapers let alone CNN type retards in. It's smart they toss journo trash out you know this guy was just going to write how little diversity they have and how their kids need to go to all African schools or something.

Also if you hate Israel these wacky Jews are the parasites of Israel sucking welfare payments and refusing military service.
>>
>>131506233
They're not 20% yet, luckily. Hope we can fix this problem and cut their gibs as soon as the parties can make a good coalition without their evil, corrupt fucking party.
>>
>>131505898
There is nothing to do with Greater Israel, it's full of sand and jihadis, two very unporductive and useless things.
>>
>>131507659
They sneak into every government we had (besides one but they managed to cancel everyone that was against their agenda on that one on the next, current one) and pull their shit off with political games and this sort of disgusting garbage.

with the rate of this there will be no reason to stay here quite soon
>>
>>131508302
Who exactly? Lapid? do me a fucking favor, there's no opposition without them.
>>
>>131507250
Well yeah, I find Judaism more disgusting than Islam, I'd happily stomp a Jew with an Arab next to me than an Arab with a Jew next to me, what we need is to get ((((((them))))))) out of power, get the blacks to Africa and the Arabs to the ME, and nuke Israel united. And then after the true enemy is gone, we will return to the pre-WW1 status quo of nationalism and go back to the good ol' days.
>>131507306
The mileage they get out of the holohoax and 'muh chosen people' is astounding.
>>
>>131508302
lmao who exactly? And what then when they riot?
There's nothing to be done about it except for the intel agencies to try and break apart their communities, which also won't happen.
>>
>>131508409
Dude I don't care, but surely there are some Jews that cream they pants for Greater Israel. Do they have some practical arguments aside from "Muh holy book"?
>>
>>131495412
That's how (((they))) treat everyone everywhere
>>
>>131495412
Fake and gay as usual
>hurr the media are lying bastards!
>wtf the media has always and will always be pro-mudslime anti-jews? I love the media now! FUCK DRUMPF!
nu/pol/ logic.
>>
>>131506494
No, but they despise anyone who doesn't believe the same as them. They think the more modarte Jews aren't good enough, the athiest Jews as evil, Christians as evil and Christian Jews as evil traitors.
>>
>>131508568
They won't do that, there's no way out of it, not something visible at the moment at least.
>>
>>131495412
Jew can not marry non-jew in Israel. That's some Third Reich tier shit. Neat.
>>
>>131506826
Thankfully it's not
>>
>>131507566
Can you tell me what happened?
>>
File: chabad_mashiach_flag.png (42KB, 497x359px) Image search: [Google]
chabad_mashiach_flag.png
42KB, 497x359px
>>131508863
>>
>>131508863
That's why I said intel agencies, only a covert operation to bring in drugs and porn (or other temptations) and make non zealots out of them is the only thing that could end them without full blown rioting.
>>
>>131508782
>"fuck the jews"
>nu/pol/
Anon, I-
>>
>>131509055
>a covert operation to bring in drugs and porn (or other temptations) and make non zealots out of them is the only thing that could end them without full blown rioting.

where have i seen this before...
>>
>>131495412
Hot fucking news, humans don't like different humans, it's been like that for thousands of years, and it's not going to change anytime soon.
>>
File: Constantinople Greeks.png (26KB, 878x416px) Image search: [Google]
Constantinople Greeks.png
26KB, 878x416px
>>131495412
And pic related is how Roach muzzies treat Orthodox Christians in Constantinople. How does it feel being losers everywhere, christcucks and eurofags?
>>
>>131509210
CIA crack, right? Or do you mean something else?
>>
>>131507805
Orthodox gangs sound retardedly awesome, but no. They harass people, they burn garbage cans, they make a mess. From time to time the cunts dare have a protest against conscripting them into the millitary, in addition to not helping the country in any way, so I hope someday we can get sweet revenge on them and make them either a part of society like everyone else, or just cut their gibs and make them starve.
>>
>>131509288
I think he means the time when Israel flooded Gaza with pr0n
>>
>>131509351
Oh right. Good times. It's a powerful tool.
>>
>>131499035
No. No it does not. Nice try though shill.
>>
>>131508837
Christian jews ?

Jewish is a religion only
>>
>>131509269
>Constantinople
I got triggered when I saw I*tanbul. Thanks anon.
>>
>>131509483
Yes, it does. Why do you talk about shit you don't know anything about anon?
>>
>>131508448
>>131508568
I don't know, but someday someone with a brain wil finally start a party that would let the gov be created without their trash party.
We can try and start one her, and try to make it appeal to the righters and have some shit like "We are all equel, and thus everyone needs to contribute to society as much as they can". No one likes the Haredim so if the party promises to cut gibs and do more, it might have a chance of attracting an audiance.

And when they dare riot for not giving them gibs, then it won't be a problem, most people will fucking fight back and beat their asses.
>>
>>131509288
Mossad ectasy, pornography and talmudic baby fucking blackmail
>>
>>131508669
No, lol.
>>
>>131509878
The One state solution is the only answer for the problem of occupied palestine.

Reparations when ? Should be a mill and a house pp at least
>>
File: grand_israel.jpg (31KB, 589x472px) Image search: [Google]
grand_israel.jpg
31KB, 589x472px
>>131509663
I think they believe that this is realz.
>>
If you are forced to end the occupation of Westbank will there be a Juden civil war?
What's your endgame? The radical settlers are an even smaller minority than haredi?
>>
>>131510123
The one state solution would produce an unhealthy one party system and Jews would oppress the Muslims even more. As time has shown dozens of times around the world Muslims have a tendency to create separatist movements.
>>
>>131509878
Ok but what happens when they riot and the Arabs riot from the other side because they see that we are in a weak state? I want to have hope to remove this cancer from our country but I don't, they got us by the balls and every moment that we don't do anything another dosit whore is farting out 12 ugly children. I honestly hate them so much.
>>131508669
There's always the "we need more space for when the other Jews come back from diaspora" bull shit.
>>131510136
Even if they do it still does not refute the definition of Zionism. Nationalism can and often is Imperialistic or Expansionist.
>>
>>131509878
As if someone here really thinks equality is a value worth anything.

This won't happen, you don't understand politics if you think it works that way.
>>
>>131509055
You don't need a secret agency for that, we can organize an operation as easy as this from here.
And they won't riot, because as soon as they do, they'll lose all of the dwindling support they had left from the people, people will start getting mad at them and people will start attacking them.
>>
>>131510254
>There's always the "we need more space for when the other Jews come back from diaspora" bull shit.

Are the Jews preparing for another Shoah or something?
>>
>>131510246
"Seperative" you live in an apartied state.
Once the exiled return they'll be kings of thier rightful clay.
>>
>>131509210
>Jewish subversive psyOp to corrupt youth and destroy trad communities

tfw those storm front/klan cartoons are real
>>
File: always.jpg (35KB, 373x360px) Image search: [Google]
always.jpg
35KB, 373x360px
>>131499514
>Be zionist Jew
>Wake up and take a look from the window of my glorious trailer nestled in a "settlement" (Hebrew for "Trailer Park") on a beautiful hill in the middle of the Desert
>Yahvemadethis.img
>Can't leave my trailer because it is located in the middle of Israeli Holy Land that the IDF still haven't "liberated"
>Spend morning shitposting on Moldavian Hentai Board about how great life is Israel is
>Maybesomestupidgoywillbelieve.exe
>Finally US Troops deliver Abrams tanks and Tomahawk Missles to my settlement
>We can finally defend ourselves from the rocks those pesky Palestinians have been throwing at us
>Skirmish begins, we send our most valiant warriors over the hill to attack the poor Arab women and children
>casualties.png
>Half of our solidiers have to be rescued from the battlefield, some of the rocks have sharp edges
>We successfully injured 3 "Terrorist" children, great day in Israel, Government holds a parade in honor of our settlement
>phonesrings.mp3
>It's Bibi calling me from the beach in Tel-Av, telling me what a great job we did and how we are actively protecting the millions of Jews across the globe
>I need my phone battery to post pictures of IDF sluts in their underwear to /pol/ so I cut him off, electricity isn't free after all
>Kiss my posters of Sheldon Adelson (my most prized possession) and George Sorso (2nd most prized) and good to sleep, feeling good because I know deep down that I'm doing God's work
>>
>>131496398
The difference is we "Christians" give 3 Billion in aid to Isreal every year. We pay for their shithole.

I understand why Orthodox Jews don't want Christians in their communties, it's the same reason I don't want Muslims in my community.

I don't even have a problem with Orthodox kikes. The ones in Israel are probably a good thing perhaps, and I consider myself to be a pretty hardcore counter semite. I just don't see negative Orthodox influence in society. They are peaceful men of god so it seems.
>>
>>131496676
this was posted to youtube in 2010
>>
>>131510431
I doubt that you can seeing how they buy special computers and so on. In any case a govt agency will know exactly where, how and with what strength to hit their communities for a peaceful and quiet descent into secularism. Additionally an agency will be absolutely convert, unlike a public operation.
They will riot because they are retarded inbred animals. The consequences are not going to be something that they will be concerned with. They might lose their support but we also might be on the verge of a civil war, or in the very least in a weaker and more vulnerable state.
>>131510558
Always. Seriously though, rise of Euro Islam and the rise of the new radical right worry a lot of diaspora shits.
>>
Not all Jews! LOL
>>
>>131507861
How so? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
File: kikemunism.png (281KB, 556x954px) Image search: [Google]
kikemunism.png
281KB, 556x954px
>>131509574
Anytime. My failed baiting aside, that meme is legit. The roaches know how to cleanse their cities. The kikes too (perhaps helping the former). Why are we not doing the same?
>>
>>131510254
>There's always the "we need more space for when the other Jews come back from diaspora" bull shit
That's pretty stupid though. There are several times more people living in the outskirts of Cairo than there are Israelis.
>>
>Y ARE THE JOOOOZZZ NATIONALISTIC?!??!?!?!! WHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>131511149
>Implying jews want to live in the same squalor as filthy muslims

Hmm, i wonder who is behind this post....
>>
File: 1498321384510.jpg (43KB, 371x287px) Image search: [Google]
1498321384510.jpg
43KB, 371x287px
>>131510942
>Always. Seriously though, rise of Euro Islam and the rise of the new radical right worry a lot of diaspora shits.
So is that why the come to 4 channel and shill? I read a thing about Jews in Germany leaving due to Adbuls. Are they going back to Israel?
>>131511099
>Why are we not doing the same?
Literally pic related.
>>
>>131509573
Not only, the race/DNA lineage/tribe/whatever and the religion share the same name, which is confusing,
>>
Israelis what are your endgames?
Every leftist political party in relevant countries dislike you now, your policies don't help either. Even in America trump is only a 4 year deal and the next president will probably be a leftist. Not only that but support from Jewish diaspora is dying because you keep on being assholes.
If you become serious about a two state solution then almost all hostility towards Israel would die overnight.
>>
>>131511091
Orthodox in kikery is not like the softcore christian equivalent. It's more like Islam where you ''properly'' (ortho- in Greek is straight standing up and dox for dogma) follow Allah's word as given directly by Mohammad, which leads to all the lovely things.
>>
>>131511543
Aren't they called messianic? I read they are crazy prayimg for the end of the world cultists.
>>
>>131510123
Yeah, though we don't want them, if we give them a state, they'll become a failed state in no time without us and eventually we'll have to conquer them because the terror attacks would become too annoying.
>>
>>131511091
The reason that Jews originally segregated themselves and became (or rather stayed) foreigners with host countries instead of full citizens is due to religious doctrine.
Another thing is that it's openly racist. I don't really have an issue with that, but the racism was directed often towards said host countries.
As far as I can see these two things are the basis to the absolute most of the evil things that Jews today do.
Even the secular Jews base their culture on traditions that stem out of Judaism. If not for that and other harmful traditions the Jews would have not became the rotten people that they are today.
Also >>131511593 is right, it's close to Islam in practice.
>>
>>131511543
Dna so you're part nig , sorry can't buy it. Previous studies have been withheld, which is telling.

Your government deliberately conflates these things to try and give you legitimacy.

Not religious not jewish end of
>>
>>131511591
One state is the only way 2030
>>
>>131511445
Idk, probably. We are getting new citizens all the time.
>>131511149
Yup, it is pretty stupid. I think the Greater Israel thing is bs, or at least I hope so.
>>
>>131511789
>Not religious not jewish end of
That's a very liberal view for /pol/
>>
>>131511683
Mossad is being clever. Religious (true) jews believe israel cannot be untill the Messiah returns. They like a loophole
>>
>>131511974
How many people live in Israel?
8 millions right?
Goyim don't realise Israel is surrounded by over 120 millions arabs.
You can Algeria and Pakistan to that list too.
Delusion is real.
>>
>>131511764
That's why you give them full autonomy, build stable infrastructure like and prevent them to get a proper military.
>>
>>131511764
"Without us" which part of one state don't you get.
>>
>>131510254
Oh c'mon, I would say most would capitulate, but you can't really expect anything predictible from the nutcases. It won't weaken the country, it would be just a minor nuisance, and it won't be a civil war even since the crazy Haredim still make up only <11% of the population. I still think that most will either create organiztions that get money from outside the people that want to support it and give it to the most prominent people in their community, and others will capitulate since they have no choice. Only the crazies will start to riot/
>>
>>131511764
That's literally that solution though. Give state, wait for inevitable attack, conquer, banish and annex with full(kinda) legitimacy.
>>
File: 1498332864103.jpg (378KB, 829x1475px) Image search: [Google]
1498332864103.jpg
378KB, 829x1475px
>>131509573
>>131511789
You can't be this delusional, can you?
>>
>>131512255
I have sympathy for Palestenians but I have 0 support on them getting nuclear capabilities with intercontinental rockets.
>>
>>131510296
You can always change the phrasing and make people think they agree with you.
But I'm telling you, most people will be happy that their hard earned money isn't going to those lazy annoying bastards.
>>
>>131512064
JudaISM it's a religious doctrine/ideology

Like islamISM
>>
File: turbanbomb1.gif (41KB, 331x399px) Image search: [Google]
turbanbomb1.gif
41KB, 331x399px
>>131512453
>I have sympathy for Palestenians
hmmm, i wonder who is behind this post...
>>
>>131512453
One day you might understand that the Palestinians who still don't have an Israeli ID are for the overwhelming majority, sons of Egyptians, Saudis, and Jordanians who moved there from 1949 to 1967
>>
>>131512353
Perhaps you are right, but I still don't see how a de facto anti orthodoxy can get in power in practice.
>>131512619
Judaism is, but being a Jew is not, it's a genetic fact(to a large degree). Additionally being a part of Jewish culture does not imply orthodoxy, although they are very connected.
>>
File: 1485272693263.png (353KB, 425x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485272693263.png
353KB, 425x450px
>>131512153
Funny thing I just realized.
>Israel pop 8,7m (wiki est.)
>Israel Jews 75% (wiki est.)

A little over 6 gorillion. MAKES YOU THINK.
>>
File: IMG_3470.jpg (447KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3470.jpg
447KB, 1242x2208px
They mad. About to go on offensive
>>
>>131512453
Nuclear ICBMs they don't even have cement I don't see that as a viable threat.
Who are they going to nuke in a single shared state?
>>
>>131495412

Reminder these are only the Hasidic jews who act like this because they are one of the rare types of jew who actually take their scripture super seriously.

They act like shitheads to fellow jews in Israel, chasing any outsider out of their ghetto and shitting up public life by protesting people working on the Sabbath.

They're the autists that make "kosher lightswitches" a thing.
>>
File: IMG_3471.jpg (477KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3471.jpg
477KB, 1242x2208px
>>131512863
More of the article
>>
>>131512740
To a small extent otherwise AskeNAZI jews would have ressesive European traits
>>
File: IMG_3472.jpg (424KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3472.jpg
424KB, 1242x2208px
>>131512863
They so so mad at 4chan calling them out on their hypocrisy
>>
>>131510942
It won't be a civil war, and if they riot too much, they will have to be detained by either sending them to prison, or killing them. Most people will support throwing them to jail and a lot of vigilantes will start poping up.
>>
>>131513106
What are you even talking about nigger burger?
Hackers get btfo by Israel cybersecurity.
You jelly?
>>
>>131513086
Yes, to a small extent, but still to some extent. To say that being a Jew is only religion is simply incorrect in theory and in practice.
>>131513186
Let's hope that you're right.
>>
>>131495412
Imagine how they'd shatter if that guy just leveled one in the face
>>
>>131512863

Does Mossad give their name to their ISIS operatives?
>>
>>131513106
Did you see the app?

https://www.facebook.
com/ajplusenglish/videos/980692825405558/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED
>>
>>131499514
> be kike
> I am told my whole life to hate the goyim for questionable reasons
> fail at life and health, because I am frail, suffer from neurosis, and my mom and dad are cousins
> blame the goyim and remind them of the six gorillion
> shoot a Palestinian baby and get a medal
> never know what it is like to earn anything myself thanks to a global network and nepotism
> pick up the money and weapons from my fellow tribesmen in the (((US government))). Thank you American tax payers!
> build house on land without license
> marry cousin to keep the bloodline pure
> become father of inbred Chaim
> Chaim repeats this green text
>>
>>131495412

poast something with subtitles you stupid cunt
>>
>>131513582
> AJ+
good kufar.
>>
>>131495412
I'm not gonna bullshit you and say i'd fist fight the cunt, I'd have a fukken yell though
>>
File: IMG_3428.jpg (176KB, 1024x713px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3428.jpg
176KB, 1024x713px
>>131513325
No I just like being edgey and shitposting to get a rise out of people.
>>
>>131511683
Only a part. Some jews convert to full christianity, and some become messianic jews. I happen to be a Messianic Jew, and no, we're not a cult praying for the end of the world, that is, quite literally, Jewish Liesâ„¢.
>>
File: IMG_3451.jpg (280KB, 999x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3451.jpg
280KB, 999x750px
>>131513325
Why won't they let me in? I've paid taxes that have gone to their welfare country for years.
>>
>>131513785
Why would Jews convert to Christianity?
It's a worthless irrelevant and dying religion for cucks.
Christian population is shrinking in all of ME.
>>
>>131495412
>muh bin laden

oh fuck off he never mentioned he was christian
>>
File: IMG_3442.jpg (150KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3442.jpg
150KB, 1024x512px
>>131513785
It's time to come home to Zion, Let my people come.
>>
File: IMG_3440.jpg (288KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3440.jpg
288KB, 640x960px
Jew boys couldn't handle this negro modelo.
>>
>>131512423
I wish it would happen that way, but I feel like somthing bad will happen if this happens
>>
>>131498690
>Father's father is jewish
>we're not accepted as jewish
Explain yourselves, chosen kikes.
Why reject your Jewish brothers to be cast among gentiles while you accept 1/2048 """"jewish""" niggers from Ethiopia and chinks/POOjeets LARPing as jews
>>
>>131514529
Zealotry, duh
>>
>>131514529
Yeah the Jewish shit being maternity only is really stupid.
It's defying biology and making their own shit up.
>>
>>131514529
Your mother should've been Jewish.
You are allowed to emmigrate to Israel since your grand father was Jewish.
At least if you were French, idk about Romania.
>>
>>131514678
>defying biology
The only certainty is maternity. What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>131496398
>I just don't see negative Orthodox influence in society
>I just don't see negative Orthodox influence in society

fuck of cryptokike
>>
>>131506181
save your soul, come to christ, and help us get tid of your unnatural nation
>>
>>131514785
So even if the father is sure 100% and the mother is a goy the child isn't a Jew but if it's switch the child is a Jew? It's nonsense
Maybe in the past where Romans raped any woman that came in their view but shit changes.
>>
>>131513357
"Small extent" loads of you fuckers have red hair and blue eyes. Not nig or middle eastern traits.

Seed of abraham doubtfull

Surely pure jews would be negroid as you were pharaohs slaves
>>
>>131514678
From a religious perspective matrilineality is a necessary condition but not optimal. Jewish lineage goes from father to son and having a jewish partner is just a given.
>>
>>131515665
It isn't really about rape, it is about ensuring genetic integrity under diaspora conditions. They were living within gentile socities and had no better way to ensure genetic integrity and discourage men from marrying gentile women (a problem they have fought throughout their history as documented in the old testament).
>>
>>131513650
Kek.. Underrated
>>
>>131514684
Na, there is an easier process of migration if you're Jewish, but you can migrate here if you're not one too.
>>
>>131495412

We should form up an angry mob every time some kike literally opens his mouth, they do it, why cant we? Its simple, its legal. Just get them out.

>Not white.. understand? NOT WHITE
>GO ON
>GET OUT
>>
>>131498888

>There is no occupation. This is our land.

Lol. Circa 2035: Greater Israel is threatening to claim parts of Europe and Africa as its own. Protesters call out gov. Heebs respond, "There is no occupation. This is our land." Muh chozen people.
>>
File: 1.jpg (388KB, 1180x787px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
388KB, 1180x787px
>>131517178
I know, I am on my way.
>>
>>131498264
I dont understand this desert mysticism
>>
>>131517562
If you're not a mussie, welcome to our small yet /comfy/ strip of land frenchie
>>
>>131517562
Why? Despite everything wrong with France it's still largely better than Israel. Israel is a top tier eastern European country but it's not western European tier
>>
>>131518077
I failed at school, I failed at marriage, I need a second chance and I'm still young enough to do the army.
Feels like the thing to do, I will learn Hebrew and Arab, I will experience a new culture, roam in the desert, learn about god in the most sacred of places.

>>131518065
No, not a muzzie, thx.
>>
>>131518314
>jew
>abject failure fleeing responsibility

Checks out.
>>
File: 1494533462984.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
1494533462984.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>131498888
Quad eights.
>>
>>131500938

>When 911 becomes common knowledge, we will lay waste to Israel.

Memorize and share the names, anon.

>Oded Ellner (arrested)
>Paul Kurtzberg (arrested) (Mossad)
>Sivan Kurtzberg (arrested) (Mossad)
>Omer Marmari (arrested)
>Yaron Schmuel (arrested)
>the five Israelis above were working in the US for months using expired visas. All of them were arrested by New Jersey police on 9/11 after three were spotted documenting and celebrating the first WTC tower as it burned.
>their van was stopped by NJPD, who drew their guns and ordered them out. But the five young men stayed in the van. They were physically removed and searched.
>Police found two passports, camera equipment, and $5k cash in a sock on their persons
>the five Israelis, in record, told the police "We are not your problem, the Palestinians are your problem."
>for 71 days (!!!) all 5 Israelis were detained and subjected to intensive questioning by FBI
>several of the Israelis triggered positive crosschecks as Israeli intel agents
>they failed numerous lie detector tests
>they were let go and deported to Israel, due to pressure from on high, on record

>Dominik Suter (owner of their New Jersey front company) (fled to Israel before FBI questioning)

That front company's name? Urban Moving Systems. Read the FBI reports online. Get redpilled.
>>
If Saudis collapse as a nation state there's nothing holding back a billion pissed off mussies from zerg swarming you Israel. You don't have enough bullets.
>>
>>131518314
Just join the French army
It's easier, more perks and has better pay. Also a lot less international stigma
>>
>>131498264
I have no idea what this is supposed to do.
>>
>>131518901
Actually if Saudi collapsed Israel would be an even more important asset. America is already thinking Turkey and Qatar as liabilities instead of an asset
>>
>>131495412

These dirty fucks treat everyone like this. Even secular Jews. They are fucking creeps.
>>
>>131495412
These are ultra orthodox and all normal Israelis hate them as well.
>>
File: IMG_3445.jpg (233KB, 1024x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3445.jpg
233KB, 1024x744px
>>131518748
How can we archive this? I'm dumb.
>>
File: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (157KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg
157KB, 501x585px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlyL2r2j7VQ
>>
>>131498264
>Obsessing that much over using a lightswitch

Lunatics.
>>
>>131495412
So they're basically like any non-white race? They're uncivilised. That's a shame for them, I guess.
>>
File: Assad.jpg (22KB, 415x388px) Image search: [Google]
Assad.jpg
22KB, 415x388px
>>131496398
>I don't even have a problem with Orthodox kikes
>>
File: barbarian-fan.jpg (86KB, 595x588px) Image search: [Google]
barbarian-fan.jpg
86KB, 595x588px
I'm not a christ cuck, so I would smack shlomo's nose into the dirt
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.