[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on space exploration and colonisation.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 48

File: Mars Exploration.jpg (40KB, 640x346px) Image search: [Google]
Mars Exploration.jpg
40KB, 640x346px
Red pill me on space exploration and colonisation.
>>
never gonna happen
>>
Not gonna happen. The world will be too brown to figure out how to leave this planet let alone colonize other ones after whites die off.
>>
>>131494473
Neccesisty since one catastrophical event could drive us near extintion.
>>
>>131494473
White exodus from the planet, while blacks claim they wiz spacemen n shiet
>>
>>131494473
our planet is flat, it's just trying to distract us from reality
>>
it would require a radical sideway leap in physics discoveries and the sciences to make it happen.

remember, all "known" facts are simply theories that haven't been disproven yet: last centuries "science' is this centuries humorous joke. it is possible some future discoveries that bypass currently known physical laws might make it possible. But that's a big IF.
>>
After hearing any black activist answer the question, all I know is that I am for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y
>>
>>131494473
Bad idea. Right now the alien races are ignoring us, the way a human ignores an ant nest in the back yard. If the ants were to somehow enter the home they would be in great danger of destruction at the hands of a human. As soon as we start building on another planet the aliens will just hit earth with a death ray, then scrap up the remains and use it as filler for a construction project somewhere.
>>
>>131494903
What are you even saying? If there's water, O2 production is possible and plant life is possible too. Mars at least is within reach.
>>
>>131494473

>space exploration and colonisation.

cool stuff.
here, let me redpill you how it will look like:

>whites to busy exterminating ourselves and making new laws on abortion, gays and tolerance
>niggers/browns obviously too dumb to colonise the solar system
>asians are racist, nationalistic assholes who dont give a shit about anything and will soon colonise the entire solar system, and nobody will be there to stop them
>better start learning asian languages, nigger.
>>
>>131494473
The ultimate truth is we're racing against the globalists who are polluting our chances with niggers before we can fucking get off the planet
and any plan to get off the planet will be ghostbustered and if we don't send a fat black tranny muslim into space they'll fucking block every road like shit and we'll all die or some shit
we're fighting a cancer of niggerskins and we're losing bad
they will realize - with their primitive brain - that us leaving means them dying - THEY KNOW THEY ARE PARASITES - they KNOW - that's the secret - they will panic and try and destroy the space program
TALK OF BOMBS ON FUCKING NASA LAUNCH PADS TO STOP WHITEY FROM GETTING FREE WILL COME UP IN 10 YEARS SCREENSHOT MY TAINT PLEASE SENPAI
>>
>>131494903
huh ?
Habitats on asteroids and domed colonies on moon and mars are easy with current tech. Its just getting there is a problem.

We should strive to have self stustaing colonies all over solar system in case we fuck up on earth.
>>
>>131495151
i fucking wish there were aliens - there aren't
>>
>>131495390
> in case
we already did by letting the humans, the whites, get overrun.
we're infected now
>>
>>131494473

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..... anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich, Lockheed Martin
>>
>>131495436
WHITE PEOPLE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE PLANET
read it again. NOW READ IT AGAIN.
WHITE. PEOPLE. ARE. MORE. IMPORTANT. THAN. THE. PLANET.
>>
>>131495465
> we already
> we already
> we already
IF THIS NIGGER ALREADY, THEN WHY IS HE SAYING THEY ARE LOCKED UP?
THERE IS NO WE YOU FUCKING PARASITE
THERE IS NO WE
THERE IS NO WE
IF I FUCKING MAKE A NEW ENGINE
IT IS MY FUCKING ENGINE
THERE IS NO WE YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE FILTHY GENETIC DEAD END SCUM
THERE IS NO WE
I WILL BENEFIT HUMANS, WHITES, ONLY.
"WE"
YOU JUST KNOW
> WE
MEANS FUCKING NIGGERS
>>
>>131494473
Its a scam. Earth is a dome. God tells us that in the bible.
>>
>>131495558

Calm the fuck down, you autistic fuck.
>>
>>131494473
The earth is flat you dumb nigger.
Planets are a kike meme
>>
>>131494473
We missed our opportunity for space travel and new advancements into science a long time ago. Now, we've continued to rot away as a society with degeneration on the rise and no hope for space exploration unless the next generation wakes up and starts to make up for nearly 40-50 years of missed opportunities in science. Once we can come up with renewable energy or something that contains massive amounts of energy that will be enough to sustain a space colony, we'll be a step closer. We also need to come up with some kind of way to freeze and preserve ourselves for long amounts of time while also having an advanced computer that can run our ship and pilot it to another planet. If we do obtain the ability to colonize other planets, we should probably skip mars and head straight to another earth-like planet, or at least one with a good amount of resources to last us a few hundred to thousand years.
>>
In complete honesty, it will be more likely, and cooler, when we upload our minds to computers and live out the universe until the heat death in virtual realities far more amazing than any exo planet we could ever find. We would be gods in our sculpted virtual universes.
>>
>>131494473
Space is fake.
>>
File: merchant.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
>>131495760
>>
>>131495151
>implying that the aliens would be greater than us

How do we know that they're the technologically superior/more intelligent ones? They might just be space injuns that live in tribes and fight with each other.
>>
>>131495349
That's if Asians don't die out first from not reproducing and watching anime all day.
>>
>>131494473
I reckon what will happen is we'll build a big space station in LEO, then boost it to Mars orbit and use it to control robots on the surface without the signal delay.
>>
>>131495923

Space is unfathomably vast and if they can get here from wherever the fuck they come from, they're more advanced than us. Period.
>>
>>131495710
flag checks out
>>
Either Aliens exist and know of our existence before we know of theirs.

or we are completely and utterly alone in the entire universe.
Both are scary
>>
>>131495299
I'm talking intergalactic travel here, not just to mars.
>>
>>131495760

live out in a fake matrix VR?

hell no.
>>
>>131496165
how did you come to these 2 exact options Einstein
>>
>>131495726
We don't actually need planets at all
We can and should just build O'Neil cylinders for habitation
>>
>>131494473

Mars is not happening for a long time, if ever.

More likely asteroids with space stations (for locations not in Earth orbit). Moons of Jupiter hold more potential than Mars. Better resources, far more of them, shallower gravity wells.

Landing more than a symbolic manned mission on Mars is a meme and will remain so for decades, if not centuries. Lifting resources out of the Mars gravity well will never be as cost effective as mining comets & asteroids.

Post back another thread for travel to other stars once we have a practical method to travel to them. Right now, very slow colony ships (meaning: small crew of maybe 4 to 10 people plus frozen embryos) make no sense for the resources expended.

General prediction: for non-Earth orbit, asteroid belt, capturing comets, and moons of Jupiter in approximately that order.

Moons of Mars MIGHT turn out to have practical benefit (their location as much as anything), and the moons of Saturn as a stretch goal should we make a serious attempt at the moons of Jupiter.
>>
File: brooksagnew.png (264KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
brooksagnew.png
264KB, 450x253px
>>131496159

Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

http://www.x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = /pol/

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world.
>>
>>131496013

most asians have a hard-on for epic space battles, anime and ruling the galaxy with an iron hand.

what are whites doing?
movies promoting feminism and minorities, gayness and tolerance.

in a 100 years, whites will still be wondering which gender they are today, while the asians will be thinking which planet to colonise next.

the asians will be the jews biggest issue, after they wipe out the white race.
asians just dont give a shit.
>>
>>131494473
There is no space
>>
>>131496352
>Jovian moons

enjoy your radiation
>>
if aliens exist how come they never visited us?

>they are purposely not coming here
even if this were true at least 0.00000001% of them should have countered the norm and considering just the observable universe that still leaves a big fucking chunk of it

>they visited us but we don't know
see above
>>
>there is no such thing as space it's all an illusion created by the kikes.
>>
>>131496538
because they are unfathomably far away
>>
>>131494473
SOLAR WARDEN+GARY MCKINNON+WILLIAM TOMPKINS
>>
>>131494473
Go to bed Elon
>>
>>131496305
Planets would be more beneficial in the long run, but we could use O'Neill cylinders to get to other planets.
>>
File: China to Moon.jpg (69KB, 969x632px) Image search: [Google]
China to Moon.jpg
69KB, 969x632px
Chinese are going to be the first to colonise other planets, while retarded westerners will believe in Flat Earth and other hot potatoes.
>>
>>131496393
It still doesn't help with their population and culture issues.
>>
>>131494473
Would be cheaper to dig a giant trench from the Gulf to the Bight, creating an inland ocean and building a 2nd great dividing range at the same time, turning central Australia into a paradise.

More beneficial too.
>>
>>131496538
They're not as advanced as we say they are.
>>
>>131496538
Time and useful resources for exploration are all finite
>>
File: DBxEAVTUQAIvZBc.jpg large.jpg (250KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DBxEAVTUQAIvZBc.jpg large.jpg
250KB, 2048x1536px
>>131495390
this. We only need more new rockets and more rocket scientists.
>>
The overmind won't let us have the technology we need until we sort ourselves out
>>
>>131496358

a question that can rumble your tinfoil hat.

how can anything live in a hollow earth, without light?
no plants, no life, no nothing.
>>
The closest a nigger has been in space is when white astronaouts take a shit.

Am I right?
>>
File: 1486169751014.gif (3MB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1486169751014.gif
3MB, 280x280px
>>131496997
Dark matter and anti-gravity
>>
>>131494473
if we can't handle Earth, the planet with literaly everything we need to live, how the fuck are we gunna terraform something with nothing? FIX EARTH FIRST. also it ain't gunna happen
>>
>>131496810

>It still doesn't help with their population

why else do you think they would go to space?
exactly because of their population.

>culture issues.

what issues?
not giving a shit about tolerance?
being nationalistic?
being hardworking?

i dont even like asians, but i can see were still fucked..... :(
>>
Mars is not an ideal place to colonize, at least not yet

Making a cloud city in Venus is more plausible, but humanity's not there yet.

The Moon is also not plausible as Mars, if not worse. Fine moon dust can severely hinder everyday life there.

we're fuckedddddd
>>
>suggesting whites are the ones who need to leave

All you faggots need to think smaller. Why should the white race be forced out of their god-given world and onto some uninhabitable rock halfway to the other end of the universe?. No. We need to stay here and fight for what is ours. Why surrender the earth to the savages? I'd rather die.
>>
>>131497099

and exactly how would any of these hokus pokus abra kadabra things be inside our earth?
>>
>>131495398
of course there are

we're like tiny krill living in a geothermal vent at the bottom of the ocean, and you're claiming that this MUST be all there is because we've never seen a trout or a squirrel. Assuming that we are alone in the universe is an act of faith, not logic. Logically we can assume that the universe is filled with life. The other lifeforms, however, are incomprehensibly different than us and at incomprehensibly great distances from us. Also, though we are capable technologically of reaching the lowest parts of the ocean floor, we have very little reason to do so. Likewise, the aliens probably don't give much of a fuck about our planet for the same reasons. They could come here if they wanted, and the few possible sightings of ETs were probably just crazy affluent tourists like James Cameron and his submarine, here just for the fuck of it and then leave without really having any perceivable impact.

>>131495923
if they can travel to earth but we can't travel to their planet its safe to assume that they are more advanced than us. A species that can traverse tens of light years or more during a single lifetime, or can set up a mission to do it over the course of several generations, makes us look like spear chucking nigs by comparison. That said, we have to remember the concept of scale as well. To a human mind 1 million earth years is an astoundingly long time, but to another intelligent species it may be equivalent to a few months or years. Consider that, even here on earth, there are living organisms over 1 million years old. If an intelligent being can live 100 million years than it doesn't need to travel at light speed to travel 10-20 light years. It could travel at just 100k mph (about 5 times faster than the relative ground speed of the ISS) and get here in just 50 million years, or half of one lifespan.
>>
>>131496165
OR aliens exist and don't know of our existence,
>>
>>131497193

>whites keep fighting themselves, because muh democracy, half wants niggers, other half wants into space
>in the meantime, asians already have bases halfway across the galaxy, because they dont give a shit about anything else
>>
>>131497200
Hakub desu
>>
>>131494568
islamists want to blow up the rest of the world and you worry about space exploration and colonization?
We need to deal with the immediate cancer we are facing then space exploration now.
>>
>>131496165
or aliens are little prokaryotes that feed off the sunlight of their mother stars because we are the most advanced civilization in the fucking universe,
>>
>>131497193
Or we find a new, beautiful earth-like world and make it a white utopia.
>>
>>131497295
White males also have the capacity for logic. Can't do either without dealing with the earth situation first as someone else mentioned.
>>
>>131497448
What do we do until then? Let the world rot?
>>
>>131497219
I was talking about aliens that can't travel to us. Like the blue cat people in Avatar. They're still there, but they're retarded and can't even space.
>>
>>131497219

thats a pretty cool explanation, i like to explain it using grains of sand on a beach, as an example.

we're living on 1 grain of sand, on a huge beach, and are living in a delusion that only our grain has life on it, and the rest of the beach is dead.

while in reality, probably the majority of the sand has life on it.

i personally believe the entire cosmos is absolutely filled with all kinds of life, and we're just dumb niggers who didnt even invent a toilet and used a horse to commute a 100 years ago.
>>
>>131496594
>>131496875
>>131496898
there are 100 to 400 billion stars in our galaxy alone

am I supposed to believe that 0.1% of those stars are not sunlike and that 0.1% of the planets orbiting those stars are not earthlike and that 0.1% of those planets have life and that 0.1% of that life is more advanced than us? that still leaves us a ridiculous number

what makes us so fucking special
>>
>>131497395
I'd rather let this world die and find a new one. The degenerates can sort this planet out by themselves without whites holding their hands.
>>
>>131497492

>Can't do either without dealing with the earth situation first as someone else mentioned.

wont ever happen.
we gave voting rights to women, so the white race is fucked.
democracy never fixes things, it makes them worse.
this shit will get worse and worse with every election.
>>
>>131497546
We work on getting to those new worlds and leave this world to the degenerates.
>>
>>131497672
I didn't say that all aren't advanced, just some.
>>
Government is shit at it. Government is holding it back.

Privatize if you want the white man to conquer the stars.
>>
>>131497492
>Can't do either without dealing with the earth situation first as someone else mentioned.
So what do you think is a reasonable timeframe for having this "earth situation" dealt with?
>>
>>131497727
Deport everyone into their original country of origin (traced back through ancestry) and restart but with closed borders? As for womens rights that is easy enough to fix. It's like parenting. Just give the ones that are acting up a lesson.

I still would rather fight and die for my fellow whites than leave my home.
>>
>>131494880

you fucking dick answer this: WHERE DOES THE SUN GO AT "SUNSET"?

and don't give me none of that nigger "perspective" bullshit, the sun does not change size at all as it crosses the sky
>>
>>131497752
You cannot work on getting to a new world with niggers attacking you while working can you?
>>
>>131497752

That's heresy.
You dont leave the cradle of human civilisation to die.
Shit will sort itself out, but like i said, chink chongs will rule the galaxy, not whites, not jews, not blacks.

The fucking ching chongs.
>>
>>131498080
If niggers start attacking whites for trying to leave the planet then it'll just give us more fuel for the race war. You'd be able to fight while we worked on getting off this rotting world.
>>
>>131498067

all a flat-earther needs to do is take a baloon ride, or sail out to sea.

literally 2,000 years ago people already knew the earth is a ball, not a disc, but we got americans now, and they excel at coming up with retarded things.
>>
>>131495601
you flatearthers are scum. fooled by jewry to ditch our scientific achievements and lower society to Zardoz levels.

answer this, if you can: >>131498067
>>
>>131497873
A few decades.
>>
>>131495299
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ5KV3rzuag&t=184s
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonization_of_Venus
Venus is a better candidate for colonization than Mars.
Space exploration =/= space colonization.
The posilibility of long term colonization is a requirement for space colonization. Sure, flags can be planted on Mars, bases can be built on Mars but settlers can not live there. Mars' gravity is 0.38% of Earth and Mars has no magnetic shield and no atmosphere to protect against the constant bombardment of deadly cosmic radiation. Low gravity alone is enough to destroy all the bones in your body, nevermind the cosmic cancer from radiation.
>>
>>131498081
>it's heresy to leave humanities birthplace so how about you stay and be a good goyim while Asians conquer the galaxy and leave the cradle of humanity

You've been caught redhanded, Steinberg.
>>
>>131497672
Even if 0.1% of the galaxy is more advanced than us, that doesn't mean any of them have developed practical interstellar travel.
Even if they had developed practical interstellar travel, there's a fuck of a lot of stars explore. It would be difficult to find us even if they were looking.
>>
>>131498219
http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/millions-of-americans-think-chocolate-milk-comes-from-brown-cows/

enough ?
>>
>>131494473

Nobody has sent anything into space for real.
>>
>>131498384
https://www.raspberrypi.org/blog/pi-in-the-sky-2/

for fucks sake you can send ballon high enough to see curvature for like 300-400$
>>
>>131498198
>you work while i fight

Gotta clear an area and work outwards while cleansing and expanding the sanitized boundaries of the white paradise before you can work in peace right? So once we do that we have somewhere to start and can start to look into new homes, but if we have established borders and sanitized zones there may not be need to leave earth.
>>
>>131496500
>radiation

Anywhere outside of Earth's magnetic fields is teh same problem. It needs to be solved for any extended time in space. Mars is just as bad.

Radiation shielding is one of several problems that need to be addressed (weightlessness & and ability to simulate gravity for another). The point being, those problems all have to be solved to travel & explore & colonize space. Once they have practical solutions, the "low hanging fruit" of exploring our own Solar system remain asteroids & moons of Jupiter.

We need solutions for energy, fuel, food production, other health effects, radiation shielding, economic sustainability, zero gravity manufacturing, to name a few of the more obvious ones. A Moon colony almost makes some sense, one with at least one orbital station. Beyond Earth orbit, we want to move away from the Sun (radiation, deep gravity well, among other things) ... but. Mars (the planet) is a lower priority than several other much better options.

Jupiter is actually very exciting for a number of reasons, even though it's a crazy far distance for us to reach, especially in the near future. However, it does have a larger payout ... namely, resources that are accessible and abundant that can sustain a permanent colony. Almost nowhere else in the Solar system can (as we currently understand it). That's why I suggested Saturn as the stretch goal.
>>
>>131496997

Google "undersea volcanic vents" and read up on sunless ecology. You don't require sunlight, you can achieve the same things with chemical energy.
>>
>>131497824
laughing at this memester, next you're going to say spacex is a private venture?

>captcha: Fahrgasse Piscine
>>
>>131498539
It's more than just creating a new civilization. We need resources and we've over consumed the resources on this planet. We only have around 100-200 years left of oil and once that runs out, we'll be screwed. We need to go to a planet with a lot of resources where we can sustain a better white western civilization than anything possible on Earth. We'd finally be able to follow our instincts and explore a whole new world. We'll conquer this planet and build a new civilization where we can live peacefully, free from any shitskins, faggots, and general degenerates.
>>
>>131497190
>Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids
>In fact, it's cold as hell
>>
>>131498927
I like how you think. But I disagree with you on a few parts. One. We have nuclear, hydro, and solar power in addition to all the remaining fossil fuels. Within 200-400 years we will be able to build infrastructure that can support our needs and future needs easily. Two. Without all the shitskins and jews plotting against the [white] human race we would build electric cars and create more efficient solar energy collecting methods within said time period.
>>
>>131498365

oh lol :D
totally not surprised, though.
>>
>>131498712

>"undersea volcanic vents"

thats normal

>read up on sunless ecology

i can also read up on the flying spaghetti monster, doesnt make it real.
>>
>>131494473
gamma radiation, people are allergic, no easy fix.
>>
>no water
>No sun
>No oxygen

How the fuck could this ever work?
>>
>>131498494

or you can just buy a plane ticket and look through the window, lol.

seriously, whats wrong with americans?
why is the most retarded shit imaginable always coming from usa?

flat earth
scientology
creationism
giving israel trillions of $ every year to keep the jews alive on artificial life support, because NOT giving would be anti semitic.

what the hell, man.
>>
>>131499765
Whats it like being actually retarded
>>
>>131498572

the lack of gravity is pretty seriously fucking up the human body.
apart from all the obvious things, i recently read that the human eyes literally come apart in zero gravity, the iris and other eye parts just.... start moving freely in your eye.

creepy shit.
>>
>>131499911
You see windows in planes have special membrane that at certain heigh disorts view and people see curvature

... i saw this shit on some flat earthers site. I realy cant comperhend how retarded you have to be to belive in flat earth.
>>
>>131499765
If you've got the energy, those things can be recycled. Here you go:
https://www.nasa.gov/pdf/146558main_RecyclingEDA(final)%204_10_06.pdf
>>
File: 140607_orig.jpg (161KB, 1100x550px) Image search: [Google]
140607_orig.jpg
161KB, 1100x550px
>>131496538
look at this shit nigga, even if they travel at the speed of light, they need hundred maybe thousand of years , maybe more to find us. You need to go at speed of light for every second to reach something, or find another way to travel, i mean wormhole or something like warp speed.
>>
>>131499955
How am I wrong? What's the point of those big space costumes? No oxygen
The other two are self explanatory
>>
File: 1493880620510.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1493880620510.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>131500041

>You see windows in planes have special membrane that at certain heigh disorts view and people see curvature

haha holy jesus!!! this is hysterical.
i wouldnt come uf with it even if i was high as fuck on drugs.
>>
>>131496645
Take the green pill, fags. You know nothing.

Star Trek is real. You just don't know about it.
>>
>>131494880
to ballers I be like, where is the curve?
>>
>>131498927
at this rate, India will beat you guys to another planet
>>
>>131500569

indians have their priorities mixed up.
entire country looks and smells like shit, but hey, at least they managed to send a rocket to mars!!!
>>
>>131495558
I like how this was his last post after >>131495681
I think you made him kill himself
>>
File: Flat-Earth-Memes-285-8.jpg (62KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Flat-Earth-Memes-285-8.jpg
62KB, 960x720px
Stars and planets are lights on the firmament not objects in outer space.

Genesis 1:14-15
14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

A Star Close Up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tgxTCDjvBI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_ukxGhX0w0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afjcaJpMWyc
>>
>>131500675
its a better long term investment, imagine the boost their economy will get once they have an offworld colony, they probably will slowly move their excess population offworld, nevermind the money the degenerating west will pay them
>>
>>131494473
Mars is really really really far away. There is nothing on mars, expect maybe a few minerals, no water, nothing to live or grow, we would have to bring everything. Another solar system is really really really reallly really far away.
>>
>>131494473
Not gonna happen unless people sort shit up here
>but we can just run away!
Implying jews and muds will alow you to launch much less build a space shuttle that can carry materials and people to build a space colony
>>
>>131500159
>Don't masturbate.jpg
>>
>>131500675
usa stinks with niggers and spic and they stoped to send rockets to mars

but it will be china and india soon taking lead in space race
>>
i want another space race already
>>
>>131500871

i simply cannot imagine indians making a sustainable colony offworld if their own country looks like a fucking slum, literally dripping with shit.
my mind just doesnt compute an indian colony.
>>
>>131500957
A race war first is more logical
>>
>>
Kekistan space program when?
>>
>>131500155
Fuck that I prefer earth
>>
>>131494473
The most important red pill you can take is to realise that Mars settles a lot of problems we have today, because of a ever smaller world facing ever greater risks.
Mars colonization would make Mars mutually exclusive from the Earth for at least 4 minutes and up to over 30, and take it out of the Earth's ecosystem.
Apart from the sun dying, Mars is our best bet for a different culture and survival.
>>
>>131500814

hahahaha what is this nonsense?
>>
>>131494473
It will allow us to abandon niggers and muslims here on Earth.
>>
>>131494473
If this were a serious endeavor, wouldn't they be "practicing" currently somewhere. Why don't we currently have self-contained biospheres somewhere like high altitude andes, or some dessert, or the bottom of the ocean or some shit?
We are just going to go directly to some inhabitibale planet?
Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen
>>
>>131501212
bitches cant into atmospheric interference/distortion

Seriously USA and most countries need some IQ based cleansing. Get rid of ussles 70% of population. Let the inteligent breed.

Hopefullty upcoming automatization will eleminate need for working class. So we can get rid of idiots and commies at once.
>>
>>131501120
Nobody is forcing you to leave. Personally I'd like to join in on colonizing a new world.The final frontier and all that shit. I'd happily become the first shitposter on Mars, while still having a faster connection than Australians.
>>
>>131501212
flat earth
>>
>>131501344
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/08/29/491794937/mars-mission-crew-emerges-from-yearlong-simulation-in-hawaii

you mean like this ?

You could spend 10-15 mins on google instead of watching nascar.
>>
File: starzoom3.webm (436KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
starzoom3.webm
436KB, 640x360px
real star
not fake nasa hollywood
>>
>>131501584
>sad bitch who never owned telescope in mountain area without air pollution/interference

god why you americnans belive in any retarded conspiracy shit ?
>>
File: 1493098331739.jpg (55KB, 960x580px) Image search: [Google]
1493098331739.jpg
55KB, 960x580px
>>131501676
telescopes are made by them
>>
Fuck figuring it all out. Just lie, just tell them we did and fake some muslim/nog paradise. Tell them we want to pay our reparations and send them first. Then slingshot them into nothingness.
>>
>>131501820
mfw the moon doesnt has a atmosphere like the earth made up of gasses and other particulate and oxygen that reflects the oceans blue waves to create the blue sky that blocks out star light

mfw they lied to us
>>
>>131500871
>India travels to Mars
>no one else wants to go there because Pajeets make it smell like shit

Oh God, we need to start building better rockets
>>
File: 1469779327767.png (30KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1469779327767.png
30KB, 510x546px
this shitposter better be a shitposter
>>
>>131501994
It goes from being the red planet, to being the brown planet in one weekend.
>>
>>131500814
More and more I am seeing these quack posts on /pol/. Troll or religious nut? who cares but it brings down the quality of the place.
>>
>>131494473

Not soon enough

The Chinese and the Millennials will destroy this planet
>>
File: flatearth.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
flatearth.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>131502100
>>
>>131502207
go away
>>
>>131502128
why so pessimist? China has a lot of green technology potential.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrQXLONrCF4

If someone is destroying the world it is USA. Trump doesn't believe the global warming and left the agreement, remember?
>>
>>131495151
Why do you assume there is a galactic civilization already. Considering evolution of complex life seems pretty incredible here (mitochondria fusing with another cell, forming a eukaryote), and that intelligence is not necessarily favorable, I doubt that aliens are more powerful than us.
In short: Life is unlikely to evolve past bacteria, so we're a rare thing and most likely the first intelligent life in our galaxy.

Also the "That's not true because we aren't special" is stupid, we can be special. Just because the genius live alone in a snack with a magic wand doesn't mean his intelligence and magic isn't special, it's special as hell, he just doesn't realize it.
>>
>>131502271
china pollution is twice the amount of the usa while being less then half of the size

china is the biggest contributor to global pollution
>>
File: 1479406054112.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479406054112.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
>>131502271
>shit eating retard that hasn't even read the paris agreement
>still shills for it anyway
flag checks out
>>
>>131501429
How did Sputnik get to be heard if the earth is flat?
>>
>>131502446
now - yes, but in 20 years they will reduce it to minimum.
How are those old COAL mines, ha? and NEW coal mines? Already got a job?
>>
>>131501369
Everywhere needs a cleansing. Get rid of 90% of the population. Everyone's useless.
>>
Colonise my balls.
>>
My ass is itchy.
>>
File: nasahelmet.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nasahelmet.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>131502486
>he believed what Trump said to excuse himself
> didn't even fact check him

leaf pls
>>
>>131502515
He is just baiting for (you)s in every space related thread. Ignore him.
>>
>>131502675
I'll give you one, Comrade.
>>
>>131494473
It's a meme. Science and engineering is poisoned by SJW. We no longer get the best and brightest. We get boat anchor diversity hires and H1B poos. NASA is full of SJW, diversity hires, and feelz. It's primary function is to study "climate change" and fund govt contractors with gibs.
>>
File: flathearth31.jpg (51KB, 480x562px) Image search: [Google]
flathearth31.jpg
51KB, 480x562px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8U2hyoK8IU
>>
File: flathearth32.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
flathearth32.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>
File: fakenasa7.webm (2MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
fakenasa7.webm
2MB, 720x576px
>>
>>131502904
How fucking dense can you get?
>>
>>131498307
Are you insane? Keep dreaming your Buck Rogers dreams about space conquest.
>>
>>131494473
Won't happen.
The jews aren't going to allow us to escape.
>>
>>131496997
By that reasoning there wouldn't be any life underwater below the level of visible light, but it is.
Light as a source of energy can be replaced.
>>
File: nasa3.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nasa3.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>131498266
On it's face this comment is fucking retarded, but I shall watch your link.
>>
File: nasa2.webm (2MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
nasa2.webm
2MB, 720x576px
>>
File: edgeworthDA-strained(b).gif (142KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
edgeworthDA-strained(b).gif
142KB, 256x192px
>>131502959
>>131503136
What is the meaning of this?
Why... WHY would they do this?
>>
>>131503266
So basically it's all done underwater or with harnesses. Well, there goes another of my fantasies.
>>
>>131502619
wtf
>>
>>131497099
Wat a good boi
>>
>>131496165
Or maybe the universe is so vast that even more advanced species than humans have not yet figured out (if it is even possible) how to travel far enough to reach us.
>>
>>131497193
>I'd rather die
Yes well
Things appear to be browning that way.
>>
>>131502959
do you have more of these?
>>
>>131502100
>brings down the quality of the place.
>/pol/
your premise is flawed.
>>
>>131497136
What do you mean we can't handle Earth?

Are you some climate change hur dur we're all gunna die because muh oceans believer?
>>
Low IQ negros cannot survive in space because they are too dumb to not airlock themselves.

And they know this, so they try to hold everyone else back so they aren't left behind.
>>
>>131503266
>nasa2.webm

wtf? no comment on this from their end I suppose?

>>131503365
this 100%
>>
>>131501429
OR
or or or

It's the atmosphere rather than water.
>>
>>131503909
Plus it's rather difficult to steal a spacecraft.
>>
File: cringe (2).jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
cringe (2).jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>131501429
>tfw you love astronomy and some autistic fuck comes up with a retarded and inconsistent conspiracy theory about Venus and flat Earth
>>
>>131502635
the fact that you replied in that way shows you have not even spent a second reading it

go home ass bandit
>>
File: 1485898240724.gif (3MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1485898240724.gif
3MB, 720x540px
>>131502959
Pretty spoopy
>>
>>131496352
On mars you could use nuclear thermal rockets with reckless abandon. That's an enormous benefit.
>>
>>131504145
scroll down and watch the nasa webms, they'll crush your dreams
>>
File: edgeworthDA-shrug.gif (35KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
edgeworthDA-shrug.gif
35KB, 256x192px
>>131505081
See
>>131503364
Also, that doesn't prove the Earth is flat. Only that NASA's been faking the recent space missions. As to be expected, since NASA is controlled by jews.
>>
>>131505081
No, the smart enough of us can easily double-think our way out of your 'evidence'
>>
The earth is flat. Space is a scam. YouTube Eric Dubay
>>
>>131500159
> You need to go at speed of light for every second
Take into count there's no drag in space.
Once you reach a certain speed, you remain at that speed.
Unless you crash into a planet or something.
>>
File: Mind=Blown.gif (996KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
Mind=Blown.gif
996KB, 400x224px
>>131494473
>mfw people actually believe nasa's lies
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>131505296
/THIS
People need to understand that NASA are basically "*******scientist*******" NEETs who live off glory and gibs. Space is real and people did go to the moon but not anymore
>>
>>131501820
Except you can make your own telescope at home.
Are you (((((((((((them)))))))))))))?
>>
File: buzz currentyear.jpg (31KB, 406x452px) Image search: [Google]
buzz currentyear.jpg
31KB, 406x452px
I'll debunk all this bullshit:

>flat earth
If you can figure out an entirely new physics model to describe gravity and atmospheric phenomena and everything else that is dependent on gravity (read: EVERYTHING) that is at least as plausible as the current model then you win. If you cannot do this for, at the very least, ALL Newtonian physics then fuck off back to /x/

>air bubbles appearing in spacewalk video
The ISS vents various materials for various purposes (heat venting, waste materials, etc). There is also debris in space, and most space debris is tiny. Either one of these is a at least as good of an explanation as the swimming pool theater theory, if not a better one. Also video artifacts are a possibility. If you can rule these out, or at least argue that they are less likely than the swimming pool theory, then you win. If not, fuck off back to /x/

>objects "falling" inside the ISS
You think the object is falling because it is moving from the top to the bottom of the screen. If >>131502959 is faked then she is hanging upside down (her hair is floating). If she is hanging upside down then the object floated up. If you can explain either why her hair is floating despite her upright orientation, or if you can explain why the object floated up, then you win. If not then fuck off back to /x/

>wire harnesses
The human body is not naturally accustomed to low gravity, so human movements in low G look unnatural and awkward. The kinds of deformations in clothing material shown here >>131503136 could occur because of an environmental control (aka the fucking air conditioner is blowing on him). PROTIP: though most people consider space to be "cold" that isn't really entirely accurate in a physics sense, and on a spacecraft they actually need to go to great efforts to cool the station, not warm it. Between the equipment that is constantly running and generating heat and the 200lb human heat generators floating around in there AC vents are likely found everywhere.
>>
>>131502207
>Look at me, I have zero concept of space and geometry
If you look at a ball you will also see a circe you fucking retard
>>
>search Fermi
>0 result
Educate yourself, interesting read
https://waitbutwhy.com/2014/05/fermi-paradox.html
>>
>>131497190
Sublunar bases are the key. This is step one: the moon can become our stepping stone to the rest of our solar system. We can build a solar energy grid on the Moon and transmit surplus energy to earth, eventually creating a clean, green, free access energy system and revolutionizing the planetary economy.

It is our manifest destiny to colonize the worlds of this system and make use of the vast resources for the benefit of all.

We are one people living on a planet in space with a single, clear, collective purpose: our shared survival and prosperity.

Humanity is a family. We must honor the family and expand this family's reach and range.

Any contrary view is suicidal masturbation driven by hopelessness and depression.

The next Great War is the gateway to our future. In its wake, we will learn the secret: our conflicts are irrelevant. We have work to do, together, as one people. That work is the preservation and enhancement of the human condition, which can only be secured through expanding our range.

If you do not believe in this ideology, you are nothing. You are not human. Your arguments are valueless and your opinion is meaningless.

A movement for unity and off world expansion is coming. Oppose it at your peril, bitches. For if you stand in the way of our destiny, you will be destroyed.
>>
File: 1479932967909.png (314KB, 803x428px) Image search: [Google]
1479932967909.png
314KB, 803x428px
>>131506229
welcome to /pol/, where the reasonable answers get no (you)s and the retarded /x/-tier shit gets em all
>>
File: edgeworth-thinking(a).gif (124KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
edgeworth-thinking(a).gif
124KB, 256x192px
>>131506229
>You think the object is falling because it is moving from the top to the bottom of the screen. If >>131502959 is faked then she is hanging upside down (her hair is floating). If she is hanging upside down then the object floated up. If you can explain either why her hair is floating despite her upright orientation, or if you can explain why the object floated up, then you win. If not then fuck off back to /x/

Makes sense. You made your point about her being in space with no gravity. Though, that still does not explain the object falling down.
If it fell down it was because of gravity. But there is no gravity is space. Which means she's not in space. But your point clarifies that she was in space. Which means there would be no gravity for the object to fall. It is a paradox.
We need an explanation for that object falling down. If you can explain that, then you'll TRULY debunk the whole situation.
>>
>>131494473

what if sjws force people to send niggers to space colonies with them to meet diversity quotas

and then you're stuck with a bunch of niggers in space, just think about it?
>>
>>131506734
Fermi was a smart guy for sure but his logic is severely flawed on this. He is assuming that 1) we can perceive the existance of aliens, and 2) they can fully perceive and understand us

Lets say you are sitting on your porch and you notice an ant crawling on your leg. That ant is literally walking on your body, but does it have any ability to comprehend this? The ant may even be able to identify your skin as another living organism, but does this mean it understands that it is on your leg? What if it could talk, would it know that it needs to crawl up near your ear so you can hear it?

flip that around: You see the ant and you decide "I'm going to uplift ant society with high technology". So you say to the ant "HEY TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER SO I CAN TEACH YOU ABOUT PARTICLE PHYSICS" but for some reason the ant seems to ignore you. The ant may very well perceive your voice in the sense that it can feel the vibrations, but auditory communication is just not something that ants do so he can't wrap his head around the fact that those sounds have meaning, let alone discern figure out what you could possibly mean by "particle physics".

If the Fermi paradox actually described anything useful it would be able to explain why we haven't made contact with the ants and exchanged ideas with them. We are surrounded by them and well aware of their existance, and they live right next to us in our buildings. We are an incomprehensibly more advanced species, yet we are incapable of showing ants any technology. It is beyond the scope of their collective or individual ability to comprehend.

>>131508095
it did not "fall". It moved in one direction, which is not the same thing. "fall" implies up vs down. Moving in a straight line implies that a force has been applied to the object (equal opposite reaction) and no other force is countering it. In space there is other force like gravity to counter it.
>>
File: edgeworthDA-pointing(b).gif (81KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
edgeworthDA-pointing(b).gif
81KB, 256x192px
>>131507715
If a reasonable answer gets no (You) it is because it is perfectly reasonable and there is no need to question it.
(You)'s are not medals. If you want the sense of achievement go to reddit, where they can upvote your posts.
>>
>>131507495
>solar panels on the moon
why not just make them in space proper
if they're on the moon, you have to deal with regolith constantly fucking your shit up
>>
>>131496819
Salty paradise
Yeah good luck with that abo
>>
>>131494536
exactly

governments aren't interested in interstellar anything unless it's for propaganda.

The only way interstellar space travel is going to happen is if we can design an energy or engine powerful enough to lift baseball sized stadiums into space from earth, with the power to pull away from earths gravity.

That's not going to happen in YOUR life time, nor your kids life time.

Now, add to the fact that currently big business runs everything, even governments.

The only way we are going to put men on mars, is with big business backing. If there is no profit to putting people on mars. Then it's never going to happen

what needs to be found is some commodity so valuable, that business's would be scrambling to put people on mars, whatever the cost, because the benefit will be 400% fold or more to big business.

So....until that happens. It's never gonna happen

hate to burst your bubble.

Or look at it this way. Read books from the 60's. They perceived our time right now, everyone driving flying cars, and fucking other impossible stuff

It's nice to dream. But when reality is squarely looking at in the face. Then the real question is, is the juice worth the squeeze.
>>
>>131494473
>>124205675
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
Sure glad the mods are doing their fucking jobs in aussie time.
>>
>>131494473
>Red pill me on space exploration and colonisation.

big fucking scam, so you don't wonder how many whores your tax dollars are paying for
>>
>>131508417
but all that gets thrown in the trash due to the fact that while they might use a different method of communication, they'd still use energy of some form to do things, and since it's the imperative of all living organisms to obtain more energy, it's only logical that they work towards making a dyson swarm around their star, which would emits fucktons more infrared and too little of everything else than a normal star should, and thus be detectable
>>
>>131494880
This. Sorry guys, it's time to stop fantasising about fake space travel. No ones ever left this Earth. NASA is just more Jewish lies. It literally means 'to deceive' on Hebrew. They are mocking us. Just look at the moon landing, it's a joke. Many here cannot take this redpill.
>>
>>131508740
>only logical they would build this thing
You are assuming that we have complete knowledge of the nature of energy, which we do not. 300 years ago uranium existed on earth, but nobody knew about it and even if they did they wouldn't know where to begin using it. They would still be 250 years away from discovering nuclear power because nobody had the necessary understanding of the nature of energy. However, if you asked some fucking know-it-all about energy he would probably say "we have that figured out, its just angels acting on behalf of god" or some such bullshit. They would be certain that they are correct, and they would be way fucking wrong. 300 years ago nobody have every observed or measured radiation, but the earth was being pounded by it at all times. Assuming that we are now able to observe all energy or analogues of energy and there is nothing we haven't noticed yet is just as shortsighted as the guy 300 years ago talking about angels.

>detectable
If the dyson swarm was constructed 99 million years ago around a star that is 100 million light years away we still won't see it for another million years. You have to scale up your understanding of time and distance and stop thinking in terms of human scale to understand the possibilities.
>>
>>131505296
I'm not saying the Earth is flat, but watch the nasa webms they are clearly faking that shit.
>>
>>131500814
Lol are you autistic? Those are supernovae, gas clouds, nebulae, and other galaxies.
>>
File: edgeworth-thinking(b).gif (121KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
edgeworth-thinking(b).gif
121KB, 256x192px
>>131508417
>it did not "fall". It moved in one direction, which is not the same thing. "fall" implies up vs down. Moving in a straight line implies that a force has been applied to the object (equal opposite reaction) and no other force is countering it. In space there is other force like gravity to counter it.

True. But what could've applied such force? It was close to the ceiling, there would be no momentum to produce such force. Also, as long as i'm aware, they don't generally leave objects floating around the place. It is too irresponsible and they are professionals. I believe being hit by another object is out of the question.

Still, it did seem to move in a straight line, without any changes in its movement. Your point is accurate.
I believe you are correct, they are in space. Though, it is still intriguing.
>>
File: edgeworth-handondesk(b).gif (78KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
edgeworth-handondesk(b).gif
78KB, 256x192px
>>131509460
loving astronomy =/= being a NASA fanboy
>>
>>131509420
a dyson swarm is just a fuckton of solar collectors around a star
all energy eventually degrades into heat
while we may not know everything about energy, the knowledge we do have now all points to infrared being the waste of a civilization

and the galaxy is only 120k lightyears across, while being billions of years old
the odds that there are tons of civilizations in the galaxy, that all just happened to spring up at roughly the same time we did is a very bizarre idea

everything points to us being one of the first civilizations in the galaxy
this does not mean we will be the only ones, just that we will be the wise ancient ones if we don't consume the galaxy as a K3
>>
>>131494473
Get banned.
>>
File: 1484616900280.jpg (117KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
1484616900280.jpg
117KB, 640x632px
>>131510146
>reports neat threads
>bumps BLACKED threads to 300
the quintessential american
>>
>>131509820
>what applied the force
Like I said earlier, there are vents blowing air in and sucking air out of the cabin. There are also probably 3 ring binders and hole punches. That could have been a little piece of paper chaff that got away. That's just one possibility off the top of my head. An actual astronaut who is familiar with the ISS could probably think of 50 more. It could have been a toe nail for all we know. Also, I'm not saying it is IMPOSSIBLE that its all fake, just that I find it less likely and can't make that conclusion definitively based on a piece of debris floating by.

>all energy
You are assuming that we are aware of and have observed and quantified ALL forms of energy. Again, the best physicists in the world didn't know about radiation until relatively recently. It is egotistical to assume that we have solved the entire riddle just because we have solved more of it.

>120k across
ok my mistake, but the point still stands. Just scale it down: They built the device 49k years ago on a start that is 50k light years away. We still have another thousand years before it will be observable from out viewpoint.

>everything points to
literally nothing points to this. Nothing necessarily points away from it either, but you are taking a lack of proof for ETs as proof that they don't exist. In 13th century europe there was no proof that the americas existed, yet they existed. In 13th century america there was no proof that europe existed either.
>>
>>131510754
oops, points 2-4 intended for >>131510009
>>
File: edgeworthDA-damage.gif (10KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
edgeworthDA-damage.gif
10KB, 256x192px
>>131510754
>Like I said earlier, there are vents blowing air in and sucking air out of the cabin.
Shit, you're right. How could've i been so stupid?
>>
>>131494473
Never gonna happen, the best we can hope for is AI designed well enough to bring meteor goods back home, or refine them in orbit before shipping them back onto ground.
>>
>>131494473

We aren't allowed into space, road napper.

The moon is a soul collection device that transmits souls to and fro in the process of reincarnation and soul refinement.

Don't die underwater either. The soul harvester apparatus on the moon apparently can't salvage you for recycling if you die even a few feet in the water. You'll remain a lost soul for the remainder of this experiment if you do so.
>>
>>131496997

Life can exist without light - the hadal zone of the ocean is proof of this. Even so, there is light in the centre of our hollow Earth in the form of a naturally occurring nuclear fission reaction.
>>
>>131510009
one more thing...

>other civilizations spring up concurrently with ours
this actually is a big logic leap that people often make about ETs. It is entirely possible that alien explorers visited this planet 500k years ago, took some samples, and left. They didn't necessarily colonize it or find anything useful or even explore much of it. The entire state of Alaska is considered "explored" and has been surveyed to some extent, but that doesn't mean that a human foot has stepped on, or that a human eye has observed, every bit of it. They could have landed in the middle of the Amazon, grabbed a few bugs and lizards and some atmospheric and soil samples, and moved on to the next star on the mission manifest.
>>
>>131494568
if that happens we need to be absolutely sure. we'll go full planetes and fill up orbit with enough debris to end any attempt to leave.
>>
>>131511318

>The soul harvester apparatus on the moon

I'm a fan of John Lear too.
>>
File: Thefirerises.jpg (45KB, 294x800px) Image search: [Google]
Thefirerises.jpg
45KB, 294x800px
>>131494473

>be me, elon musk
>be world, getting (((Diversified)))
>think, fuck, creampieing my female 5 times and making 5 white children ain't gonna cut it, gonna do something better
>come up with cheaper alternative to (((((ULA))))'s launch system
>Resuseable launch vehicle
>successful falcon 9
>Plans for falcon heavy
>Plans for interplanetary civilisation
>Spread the high IQ white race to other planets
>Nuke earth from orbit once 1 million aryan white people on mars
>>
>>131511318
For the last time, the moon is a hologram you dumb ass. Souls don't recycle, Moloch just eats them, we are cattle.
>>
>>131494473
Won't happen until the satanic, rothschild lead cabal that dominates world finance is defeated. Fortunately, they are losing power by the day.
>>
>>131502959

But she's upside down?
>>
>>131511822
>moon is le hologram meme

Can you even into solar eclipses, faggot
>>
File: oy.jpg (106KB, 599x549px) Image search: [Google]
oy.jpg
106KB, 599x549px
>>131503624
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I&ab_channel=PAYDAYMONSANTO

its all an illusion
>>
>>131494473
Can't freely move between planets, takes generations to adapt to conditions and original inhabitants would have decades shaved off their lives.

2nd gen Mars colomists would never be able to come to earth due to gravity.
>>
File: 00.21.19_Quaritch.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
00.21.19_Quaritch.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>131494473

Without it we're doomed. With live on a planet with finite resources and are en ever growing demand for them. That plus the fact that unless we get some legitimate planetary defenses/countermeasures we could easily be ended by an impact we never saw coming.

I'm not saying there's a huge rush, but it has to happen sooner or later. Propulsion/energy/materials tech needs to mature more, but that's happening every day.
>>
File: 1489391712926.png (568KB, 736x519px) Image search: [Google]
1489391712926.png
568KB, 736x519px
>>131506229
>If you can figure out an entirely new physics model to describe gravity and atmospheric phenomena and everything else that is dependent on gravity (read: EVERYTHING) that is at least as plausible as the current model then you win. If you cannot do this for, at the very least, ALL Newtonian physics then fuck off back to /x/

>muh gravity
Inertia and matter aren't related. Matter can fall if it's heavier than air you imbecile.

"Air" is connected to the firmament via magnetism, regular matter is not affected by such measures, therefore, when a system is made into a vacuum. Regular matter isn't affected. It's also the reason why planes don't really exist. They're the result of Tesla projection beams that energize regular matter into a state of "lift." Learn science, and get woke.
>>
File: 01 JIM BURNS - FIRST CONTACT.jpg (235KB, 1500x1600px) Image search: [Google]
01 JIM BURNS - FIRST CONTACT.jpg
235KB, 1500x1600px
BUMPAN
>>
File: 12931105994.jpg (252KB, 712x933px) Image search: [Google]
12931105994.jpg
252KB, 712x933px
>>
File: 1333662558613.jpg (482KB, 2249x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1333662558613.jpg
482KB, 2249x1050px
>>
>>131512631
I want you to know that I started frantically typing a point-by-point rebuttal to your retarded post, then I got to the part about being woke and realized you were either trolling or a nigger. Either way, well played and have a (you).
>>
>>131497448
>not realizing robots are the next step
>>
Telling you guys, we aren't going in to space.

MSM and the puppet leaders actively work to ridicule my theories but believe it or not, they have humanity's best interests in mind.

If we were to wake up en masse to what's going on with alien abduction and seek out more info on the moon, we would be immediately rebooted back to the stone age.

Our shadow government keeps us in the dark because they know that once we learn too much, we're all going to be wiped out and the experiment reset.

This has happened many many times already, some ancient civilizations making it pretty far in the game before they too were rebooted to the stone age, leaving remnants of advanced tech in various places here and on the moon or mars.

Careful how far you wish to seek knowledge.
>>
>>131494473
If we gas all the jewish subversives among us, white europeans will colonize the stars.

If we fail to do so, all of humanity will be strangled in its cradle, starving in the dirt in a state of ignorant desperation -- all so the kikes can lord over their petty empire of dysgenic ruin.
>>
>>131494473
>first mission to Mars
>mission crew is half brown
>spaceship explodes halfway
>>
>>131495349
>Japs too busy committing suicide
>Chinks will undergo a dynasty change and have 3/4 of the population die off
>>
File: dream man.png (484KB, 408x701px) Image search: [Google]
dream man.png
484KB, 408x701px
>>131514721

CAPTAIN'S LOG: August 14th 2051

Conditions continue to deteriorate along with morale. We had to confine the ship's cook, Tyrone Jackson, to his quarters after he attempted to harvest Jenkim from the ship's water recycling system. His "attempt" consisted of randomly banging on any control surface he could find. Somehow he managed to release the entire tank of unprocessed excrement, flooding utility room 3A. When asked why he did this he replied "nigga fuck cracka ass bitch ass cracka white devil the only reason I volunteered to be locked up with a bunch of raysiss ass crackas was cause you said you had dat dro and I ain't smoked shit in 3 months cause you mothafuckas be hiding that shit". Further inquiry revealed that he was under the impression that the ship's hydroponics lab was a place to grow marijuana for crew consumption. Apparently he also did some serious damage to the hydroponics lab a week earlier when he tried to smoke hibiscus leaves and nearly ignited the entire lab due to the high oxygen levels. Luckily he was stopped by our botanist, Dr. Wu. Unfortunately Dr Wu felt it necessary to conceal the incident from me because she felt that Tyrone's actions were the result "systemic racism". She explained that Tyrone had confided in her that he felt he was being unfairly denied opportunities to plot navigation or enter the reactor core just to see what it looks like. When I pointed out to her Tyrone is not qualified as an astrophysicist and that accessing the reactor core without proper protection and training would not only kill Tyrone but the entire crew she asked me to stop "whitesplaining" and demanded that I check my privilege.

Ensign Pajeet volunteered to clean up the waste in 3A. He didn't even seem to mind because it "reminded him of home". Later I checked the video feed to see his progress and noticed that he had his pants down and was actually spraying MORE excrement all over 3A. When pressed he said he doesn't like using the toilet.
>>
>>131501820
>photo of earthrise (1968)
Moon at its apogee

>photo of earthrise (2005)
Moon at its perigee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apsis
>>
>>131494880
>world is flat
>can't see mt Everest from my house
>despite being the highest point on earth and there being nothing blocking my view
WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
Space exploration is awesome and colonization is inevitable, but pretty unfeasible at the moment. For example, Mars is the best candidate for a massive colony, but there are extreme environments on earth that are more hospitable, like Death Valley for example.

Show me a resource-efficient way to Make Death Valley livable, then we can start talking about Mars.
Thread posts: 253
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.