[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An appeal to rational American patriots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: UnitedWeWin.jpg (51KB, 360x470px) Image search: [Google]
UnitedWeWin.jpg
51KB, 360x470px
America is hurting and we need to fix it. This is an appeal to all rational American patriots. The one issue that is serving as the biggest dividing line in our country is the president. I don't think he is a good leader personally, but nonetheless he is our leader. So let's discuss please.

Regarding Trump -

A lot of individuals seem unable to separate criticism of leadership and criticism of an entire political ideology. A lot of Republicans seem to infer that an attack on Trump is an attack on all Republican ideology. I don't know of a way we can heal this rift without having Republicans and Democrats talk about how they can work together to fix this country's problems rather than to always make the conversation about Trump.

I'm not sure if I'm communicating my point clearly, but basically my thoughts are that we need to move past the current spirit of the times, which seems to be citizens feeling the need to always defend their own party or to attack the other party. I don't see how we can do right now when Republicans call Democrats "snowflakes" and Democrats call Republicans "Trumpettes". The nicknames are dumb and unproductive.

Trump sucks, but I suppose I don't see a way for the nation to heal unless we take focus off of him and wait out his presidency (or impeach him if there is evidence to do so). We need to move on to more productive talking points IMO.

Thoughts, anyone?
>>
>>131491771
>A lot of Republicans seem to infer that an attack on Trump is an attack on all Republican ideology.

You may be the single worst analyst to have ever spoken on this subject. Look up the roots of "never trump"
>>
>>131492159

Your post is pretty much exactly what my post is about. Just criticism and not very constructive.

Also I said "a lot" of republicans. Not "all", not "the majority".
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.