[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Burn coal, pay toll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 0b52dxj0kvwfrb2jfqxr1dxlreda.jpg (103KB, 860x484px) Image search: [Google]
0b52dxj0kvwfrb2jfqxr1dxlreda.jpg
103KB, 860x484px
Why do women associate with refugees when there's a high probability they will be raped?
>>
>>131487514
Forgot link:

http://www.wday.com/news/4289196-prosecution-kisi-was-angry-his-birthday-was-ruined
>>
MTV and the BBC are telling them to do it. Not to mention the German government.
>>
>>131487514
These refugees actually serve a purpose by identifying the women that are not up to standard to breed with. I don't want them in my country, but at least you can sleep soundly at night knowing if you saw a girl with them nothing of value was lost.
>>
But she wasn't able to pay the toll, that's why she got raped.
>>
Something you virgin idiots need to understand is that women's maternal instincts are WAY stronger than society makes you think they are. All women, even those who don't want children, have that itch to help and care for things weaker than themselves.

When the media presents immigrants as women and children, western women want to help. They aren't told about the dangers because that would be politically incorrect.

They don't see immigrants as you do. Even a guy like this, the average woman is so brainwashed she see his as a cute "innocent" foreigner who hasn't been exposed to the "modern world". But don't worry, strangers! "Mommy" is coming to help!
>>
>>131488110
Underrated
>>
>>131488128
Good answer, desu
>>
File: image.png (63KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
63KB, 657x527px
>>131488128
mommy pls gib me snuggle
>>
File: aristo.png (326KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
aristo.png
326KB, 500x375px
>>131487514

I think you just answered your own question
>>
File: hffAmLR.gif (292KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
hffAmLR.gif
292KB, 500x250px
>>131487514
maybe they have a latent desire to be raped?
>>
>Imblying that's not what they really want
Muh Rape fetish!
>>
File: 1483102685507.webm (873KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483102685507.webm
873KB, 500x500px
>>131487514
Women do anything that they percive will get them the approval of other women
>>
>>131487514
stop being racist and let them fuck your sister and mother many times
>>
>>131490518
>that look on that cunts face
good shit
>>
I stayed with a SJW half Jap girl who admitted to having a nig fetish, I stayed at hers a few nights and she told me a related story.

>teaching refugee English
>be into nigger culture, go to a nightclub and bump into said refugee
>get blackout drunk, get carried home by said nigger
>wake up naked in his bed, ''probably raped''
>forgive him and continue teaching him English

Another memorable quote was ''If I die in a terrorist attack I'll be glad because we deserve it''.
>>
>>131490840
It's true that all hapas have mental problems.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.