[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sexuality doesnt exist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Nietzsche-274x300.jpg (26KB, 274x300px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche-274x300.jpg
26KB, 274x300px
Because its sensuality like enjoyment of a sunrise or eating a favorite food.

In fact, all things are sensual.

Even virtues like empathy and human relationships - sensual and entirely selfish. Being fit - also a sensual activity. Art, music, poetry - sensual.

Why is sensuality bad? Because its baseless in reality.
>>
>>131486990
Too many levels of bait. Just don't reply.
>>
>>131486990
You'll understand when you're an adult
>>
It is your hierarchy of sensual things that makes you miserable.

You dont care about being fit, thus health and illness dont exist.
You dont care about being selfless, thus being good or bad, morality, dont exist.
You dont care about being a parent, thus finding love and having children doesnt exist.
You dont care about the latest summer hit.
You dont care whether humanity lives or dies, thus politics dont exist.
>>
>>131487423
Man's history up to this point has been a lie.
There is only you.
>>
>>131487417
'adult' is a social construct and a sensual one at that
>>
>>131487582
Do you remember when we were a clock?
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>131488209
no but i can guarantee man's history is not your history, nor somethng real and worth telling
>>
in the final analysis, there is no human species at all, no death at all for the individual
>>
>>131488452
Here's a hint: the minute hand follows the hour hand from Might to Might, waiting for instruction. One day the minute hand stumbled and failed to complete her cycle but her boss was too slow to notice, living by blind faith in the number 12.

The minute hand is so shocked at this lack of oversight, she decides to move backwards. Her boss follows her! She realises, he is just a projection. The world around her becomes a duality of time and space, a creation of her own. Even though she may escape, the hour hand remains, fulfilling it's duty to the 12 Mights. Breaking from the centre, a home that always calls back, she becomes the sound of the leaves in the wind and the colours of the rain. An exciting time of chaos.

We cannot say what happens after this, because there are no more cycles, no more times. Just me+nute.
>>
File: WZzxxCbt.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
WZzxxCbt.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>131486990

Listen to me goyi-I mean fellow bretheren! If it feels good in the body its absolutely uncontestable! Just only do what feels good, because we need to avert all those nasty unpleasant things that damage your body and feels bad!
>>
>>131489798
my foreskin feels good you crazy sperge of a sand raider
>>
>>131489422
there is no objectivity at all. Everything is subjective.
>>
>>131486990

Enjoy your Syphilis faggot and dementia faggot.
>>
>>131490216
No, (You) are the subject. Everything is still everything.
>>
>>131486990
Of it is baseless in reality then it is not reality, therefore sensuality is not in reality. Sensuality is not real. Fuck you, Fuck Nietzsche boot-lickers, Fuck nihilism, and fuck pseudo-enlightenmentism. Sage
>>
>>131490954
This! Kill yourself OP!
>>
>>131490954
but what you talk about is real?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.