[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't public education our #1 priority?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: 308569526751199232.png (10KB, 128x91px) Image search: [Google]
308569526751199232.png
10KB, 128x91px
Why isn't public education our #1 priority?
>>
>>131483214
If you expect the government can give your kids a better education than yourself, even with internet and global travel, I think you're a a bit slow.
>>
File: 1498537047138.jpg (42KB, 598x582px) Image search: [Google]
1498537047138.jpg
42KB, 598x582px
>>131483214
Education should be privatized, why would you want state run brain washing camps for your child? School choice is a necessary freedom.
>>
File: shay8.gif (847KB, 395x222px) Image search: [Google]
shay8.gif
847KB, 395x222px
>>131483214
An educated goy is harder to manipulate
>>
Because it's useless. Most people won't be doing jobs that require a high level of scholarly knowledge. It's a waste of money

The current system works perfectly. Its designed to spread propaganda and cuturally domesticate the masses.
>>
>>131483214
Supreme Court made the schools devilish when they forbade prayer there, O.P. The loser conservatives never changed it back. Things become easier to see when you realise that the country is run by the Supreme Court.
>>
>>131483622
Do you want to make all universities private?
>>
>>131483214
Because the midwest and south are still attached to the country.

>Tfw we're 27th in education world wide
>Tfw we're 3rd in education if you discount poor rural areas

Rednecks were a mistake.
>>
The people themselves wouldn't want it. One of the unfortunate consequences of democracy.
>>
Have you ever been to a public school? As long as niggers and hispanics exist, public school will never work. I'm talking as someone who's been through private and public school and with public schools, there's always a section of the school where the nogs are, another section where the spics were, didn't speak english at all, and then there's everyone else. We can't even do anything about it, the teachers can't even fail anyone because muh dubya "no chaild lef behind" bullshit. It doesn't matter how much money you pour into the education system, it will end up like garbage because you can't expell the niggers. In private schooling, if a nigger chimps out, you know what they do? Drop them because they don't have to do shit about it. Public school teachers are also faggots, they were such entitled cunts, didn't even check the work, they let utter dipshits go with B's and didn't care, they'd complain openly about how much they had to grade. THAT'S THEIR FUCKING JOB. If they didn't want to do that, they should just quit. There is no standard to public schooling, it's an indoctrination camp, these teachers tell their students to go to college all the time which is an even bigger indoctrination camp. They have ruined an entire generation. I'll explain it.
>Be average millenial
>Graduate high school and look for colleges because professors told you to for 4 years
>Can't decide on a career
>Choose some "fun" liberal arts class
>Get to college
>4 years later and $150,000 dollars in debt later you get your sociology degree from Dr. Chaim Shekelstein
>Can't find work
>Vote bernie so you get debt off your back
I've heard this story so damn often it hurts, I am so lucky I saved my part time work money and got a business instead. Private schooling or homeschooling are the only ways that students should be taught, the public school system is a scam that costs 10,000 dollars a year to taxpayers with shitty results. Private costs around that, and is far superior.
>>
>>131483214
you could pump every tax dollar into public schooling but at the end of the day learning is still up to the students
>>
>>131483214
because jews
>>
>>131483214
it's the typical bureocracy
too much spent on frivolous things and administration and not enough on actual fucking education
>>
>>131484359
What did you expect? The southeast is 25% black.
>>
>>131483214
Fuck off mate I'm on my way to work I had to take the school bus, see all those monkeys and semi-monkeys there will be no hope... every dollar invested is a dollar too much, it's simply not worth it
>>
>>131484181
Aboriginals copyright their languages, you can't publish in them without paying the tribe. They do the same with all """cultural knowledge""" - they literally redact parts of their history and it's totally normal. This is the result of all privatisation, cash-ins and enforced ignorance.

to know what plants are safe to eat (something aboriginals lied about!) is some of the very basics of education, and boongs enjoy specifically not teaching this information except for cash trade, well fuck em. We're all in this together. pay your $30 month internet bill and fly economy to the desert, berg, or rainforest for a week in the year for under 500 bucks. To actually spend money and time on your children is the only way to teach, but once they get to university age, if they're still needing more education you'd better invest privately because you want a fucking brain surgeon or a mining CEO not some dropout lesbian protester. Systemic education has been overtaken by groupthink.

I do not believe in pirvatisation of "public good" knowledge. Something like how many pubes kim kardashian has this week, or how many burgers the CEO of nestle ate, whether the queen gave a guard a blowjob, not fucking important, private knowledge!
>>
Because it's a failure. Most people can't be educated.
>>
we spend a fortune on public education, the problem is the students not the system
>>
>>131483214
It's racist
>>
>>131483214
It's preferable to have a bumch of dumb people. Smart people want to get ahead in life, live in luxury, have wealth, etc. and those positions are being kept guarded.
>>
>>131483782
This

And
I did the math in my medium at best sized county and we spent over 10k per student per year. WTF, they want more money every year and results never get better. Apparently our educational system was built on the nigger prophecy "mo money mo problems".
>>
>>131484569
Nope, it's not how much money we spend, it's that those dollars are wasted on a terrible system, look at Atlanta, Georgia, the welfare capital of the US, with niggers dancing on schooltables and no learning done. They spend 13000 ON EVERY NIGLET. Meanwhile, my private education which was full of obedient students who learned and were decent, that cost about 12000. The truth is that the public education system is a money abyss, full of corruption, I have witnessed fucking weed being dealt with my own eyes, what the public school system doesn't need is more money to waste, what it needs is to be gutted and the money used for vouchers.
>>
>>131485072
See>>131485179
>>
>>131484181
They should be now, yes. Their initial intention was to give a cheap alternative to private schools, but now they are just about as expensive because of several factors, mostly because of the student loan bubble. All of them should be private.
>>
File: Gatto_weapons_instruction.jpg (85KB, 325x488px) Image search: [Google]
Gatto_weapons_instruction.jpg
85KB, 325x488px
>>131483214

>Why isn't State indoctrination our #1 priority?

got rid of all the disingenuous weasel terms for ya buddy
>>
File: amerifat gets rekt.gif (2MB, 314x284px) Image search: [Google]
amerifat gets rekt.gif
2MB, 314x284px
>all the amerisubhumans itt
RANGEBAN
USA
>>
File: IQskinColorChart.png (96KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IQskinColorChart.png
96KB, 960x540px
>>131483214
K-12 was designed to enslave the lower classes of Prussia and was later forced on Americans. It was never meant to help people. Only pumps out infatalized slaves who have no hope of challenging the status quo.

Homeschooling is far superior and supports our original liberatarian ideals. We used to be over productive and over competitive in the eyes of the industrial monopolies. Now everyone is a dumbed down $20hr serf. Shitskins are a massive wrench in the gears of any productive public system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk
>>
>>131483214
you need to actually want an education to attain it
>>
>>131485412
This, quit being naive OP.
>>
File: opfag.jpg (22KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
opfag.jpg
22KB, 420x315px
>why isnt allowing the State brainwash our kids with marxist propaganda our #1 priority

Dunno OP, good question btw.
>>
File: homeschool-domination.jpg (1MB, 800x4773px) Image search: [Google]
homeschool-domination.jpg
1MB, 800x4773px
>>131485501
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q
>>
Politicians don't do shit about the school system because the average American doesn't give a shit about the school system.

The problem is our current system was established by Rockefeller and co, to create ideal factory workers. Now automation is taking away menial jobs and technology is ushering us into a golden era for intellectualism and the arts, but high school is still stripping kids of curiosity while welfare saps away ambition.
We should take a page from Rockefeller's book and redesign our public high schools, basing them off of the kind of work fields we want expanding into the future. Build a better America by cultivating the future minds.

I hope Trump demolishes the department of education. Rebuild from the ground up.
>>
Because public education currently is a joke and military for the US is bloated to spend $$ for wars that aid only Israel.

>>131485411
Student loans are usury, Jews are behind usury.
>>
>>131485416
Also Romania, fuck the gypsies.
>>
>>131484181
That's not what he's saying you retard. He's saying that a one-size fits all approach the government has is inferior to being personally taught. Your average mother can teach better than a teacher if she puts effort into it. Everything before high school was complete shit and the only reason high school was good was because I entered an early college program/accelerated course. Never before have we put in as much money into education as we have now, throwing more money into it won't solve anything. Putting things to the state level and letting them handle it with the communities involving themselves is all that's needed.
>>
>>131483782
State conditioning must be mandatory but not with this leftist shit of today.
>>
>>131485686
Also this, Rockefeller and Carnegie turned schools into human experiment chambers.
>>
>>131486717
>State conditioning must be mandatory
Eat a bullet faggot.
>>
>>131486717
>t. "anarchist"
lel
>>
>>131483214
because public education is indoctrination
>>
>>131483214
its based on hours you spend there instead of what you learn

its prison
>>
Our intellect is actively being suppressed
>lack of parenting
>unhealthy food in our diets
>the entire "educational" system
>the slavery being passed as a work environment
>the absolute decline in quality of "popular" music
>our vocabulary
>mistaking self destruction instead of self improvement as "fun"
Everything mentioned above has been altered to keep people as stupid and docile as possible. All of this is done with the intention to gradually eliminate thousands of years of evolutionary reasoning powers and pattern recognition.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.