[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harry Potter IX Escape From Newtown

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

File: FUCK HARRY POTTER.jpg (1MB, 2786x2087px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK HARRY POTTER.jpg
1MB, 2786x2087px
Why did he do it /pol/? Was it revenge against that which made him, public education? Batshit conspiracies aside, I always thought this school shooting was stranger than others.
>>
>>131482319
It didn't even happen
>>
>>131482997
/thread
>>
File: ALEX_JONES.png (89KB, 261x238px) Image search: [Google]
ALEX_JONES.png
89KB, 261x238px
>>131482997
Yeah, yeah we know.
>>
>>131482319
He was the blood sacrifice for the anti guns shills
>>
>>131482319
I don't know. Maybe he was a little frustrated.
>>
>>
File: FEELS_GOOD MAN.jpg (33KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
FEELS_GOOD MAN.jpg
33KB, 329x357px
A little kid that could wipe his own drive when most of you retards were deleting Sys32 at that age.
>>
File: ALEX_JONES 2.png (243KB, 429x399px) Image search: [Google]
ALEX_JONES 2.png
243KB, 429x399px
schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/lanza_posts_2.2.pdf
>>
File: INCEPTION.jpg (37KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
INCEPTION.jpg
37KB, 680x510px
"I'm still waiting for a mass shooter who eschews 9mm pistols and instead buys an AK-47
pistol, 30 30-round magazines, and 1000 hollow points."

"They would. Dead people in general receive more respect and blind compassion than they
ever would have had while alive. I don't understand it."

"We can see right through all of your fancy grammatical tricks, homophobe."

"I castrated myself when I was 15 to rebel against society."
>>
File: JEAN_PIAGET.png (419KB, 408x683px) Image search: [Google]
JEAN_PIAGET.png
419KB, 408x683px
"It seems like an irrelevant question to be concerned about. No one can obtain knowledge
about what happens after death, nor if anything is required to do for the deceased. If
some ritual was necessary, no one could know about it nor have any knowledge about
the requirements of it. Perhaps there's a magical platypus who requires that you burn a
wooden effigy of a hamster so that the deceased can ride it to the gates of Valhalla.
From observing other people who have died, the only conclusion which can be reached
is that nothing happens. Treating death as if it's the end of everything would be the most
prudent course of action because believing that something happens is contrary to the
observable world of the life which you are certain about having, thus deluding you into
behaving in a way which could negatively impact your life."

Dawg. That's some Sartre-level shit.
>>
File: DWIGHT_SCHRUTE.jpg (16KB, 485x556px) Image search: [Google]
DWIGHT_SCHRUTE.jpg
16KB, 485x556px
"Earliest movie with a trench-coated shooter?"

"You believe that a degenerate capitalistic system results in a commodification of sexuality.
This enables the creation of a cultural notion that premarital sexuality is acceptable. This
results in sexuality becoming widespread. This has three primary consequences:
The first is that there are some males who believe that the existence of this attitude of
sexuality is a justification of date rape, which causes instances of it to increase. The
second is that the existence of this attitude destroys the significance of marriages. Fewer
people get married, and of the people who do get married, more divorce. The third is that
the prevalence of sexuality results in more abortions, and more unwanted children, than
would otherwise result.
You believe that it would be desirable to outlaw premarital sex to cause a gradual cultural
shift away from all of this. And I would like you to briefly elaborate on something so that
I can better understand your position. What is it about marriage that appeals to you, and
why do you oppose the prevalence of divorces?"
>>
"The transfer of information between neurons becomes optimal when their activity is synchronized. This is the same reason why we experience cognitive dissonance, the frustration caused by simultaneously holding two contradictory ideas. Will is merely the drive to reduce dissonance between each of our active neural circuits"
>>
File: Paul-Joseph-Watson.jpg (42KB, 522x522px) Image search: [Google]
Paul-Joseph-Watson.jpg
42KB, 522x522px
>>131483175
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.