[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US Unemployment Rate Hits 16-Year Low.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (13KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 226x223px
So what kind of jobs got added... Any engineering/technician jobs? Would love to come down and turn into a burger.

You guys have literally no excuse being neets now.
>>
File: 1498020244400m.jpg (56KB, 1024x984px) Image search: [Google]
1498020244400m.jpg
56KB, 1024x984px
>>131478113
Where the fuck are all these jobs drumpf and obongo talk about. All the new jobs I see here are shitty minimum wage jobs at chain restraunts/retail stores that only give you like 3 hours a week.
>>
>>131478113
>Any engineering/technician jobs?
No. For instance, since 2008 they've added 1 million waiter, cashier jobs and lost 1 million factory jobs. All shitty part time ones in service sector.
>>
>>131478113
They changed the way that they could unemployed people
>>
>>131478509
There's actually something of a gap in hiring in manufacturing for entry-level semi-skilled jobs like welding or assembly. Willing to teach people who'll stick around for a couple years. We'd like to hire more people but we only hire through employment agencies these day because the women in HR are morons and try and do the minimal amount of work.

So what happens is we have all these positions open, but we only actually can hire a select group that's willing to have part of their wages taken by a middleman and the kinds of people who use employment agencies tend to be near-unemployable niggers.

Its fucking moronic. I'd kill to bypass the whole farce and just ask some high school guys, "Hey you want to learn how to weld or run a press?"

I think the entire industry is stifled by this bullshit because corporate at some point thought it was a good idea and there is a bit of legal wiggle room to kick unsuitable new hires out since we technically don't employ them but we wouldn't need to worry about that if we actually hired the right people the first fucking time.

HR and employment agencies a fucking blight.
>>
File: 1494419644239.gif (848KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1494419644239.gif
848KB, 500x281px
>>131478421
Also what the fuck happened to our economy? What the hell is with all this bullshit with slaving away for 40 hours and barely being able to live? What happened to the America where you could leave high school and immediately get a job that provides you with enough money to buy a house and raise a family?
>>
A lot of menial jobs like retail mostly. Trump will bring more jobs, yes, but only shitty coal-digging jobs. Seriously, when was the last time you met a coal miner?

We'll essentially be the next China making nuts and bolts for nickles and dimes.
>>
>>131479608
>What happened to the America where you could leave high school and immediately get a job that provides you with enough money to buy a house and raise a family?

Immediately, most of /pol/ thinks of a factory job. The biggest sector hurt is the small business sector. No longer can one open up a store or even a lemonade stand without the government cracking down on it and destroying it because you don't have half a million to pay for licences, regulations, taxes, etc.

You know what I want to open? A small corner market where I greet customers by name, put on an apron, turn the closed sign to open, help the neighborhood, and then at the end of the day, untie my apron, turn the open sign to closed, and sigh knowing I did something right while making an honest living. But no, I need over a million dollars just to open a small store that isn't surrounded by niggers.

I don't have 20 distant relatives to help pitch in. I don't have the ability to apply for free cash and shit.

Fuck California.
>>
>>131479332

>Hiring women

Your first and only mistake. There is a reason they dominate HR and recruitment agencies: they are useless as fuck and are parasites (middlemen) by their very nature.
>>
>>131478113
>You guys have literally no excuse being neets now.

I wish that was true. I can't fine a decent job anywhere that isn't Walmart or doesn't require YEARS of exp and is entry level.
>>
File: pinocchio_poo-poo.jpg (166KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pinocchio_poo-poo.jpg
166KB, 1280x720px
>>131478113
>So what kind of jobs got added...
automated kiosk engineering and casual algorithm testing

>700 Carrier jobs moved to Mexico
http://www.snopes.com/carrier-jobs-to-mexico-despite-trump-deal/
>$16M in crony capitalist coin used to automate Ford plant
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-funds-automation-idUSKBN1530JW
>Ford Focus production moved to China
https://www.ft.com/content/0f7ae2e8-55cb-11e7-9fed-c19e2700005f?mhq5j=e3
>Boeing lay off 200 workers
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4632644/Factory-Trump-vowed-protect-jobs-lay-staff.html
>Macca's replaces workers with 'AB[urger]M's"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-23/mcdonalds-replacing-2500-human-cashiers-digital-kiosks-here-its-math
>U.S. officially regressing to "developing nation" status
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-developing-nation-regressing-economy-poverty-donald-trump-mit-economist-peter-temin-a7694726.html
>>
>>131480472
Why not move to Colorado? Unemployment rates from 1.5-2.5 across the state.
>>
>>131480142
Yeah should've probably mentioned a vast number of Americans were self employed or employed at a mom and pop shop along with the factories.
>>
>>131478113
>no excuse

BS

I don't know how to apply for one or prepare for interview
>>
>>131480610
>dailymail
>snopes
>independent

you can try harder then that, right?
>>
>>131482353
YOU DONT HAVE TO WHEN THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN SO CITIES ARE LESS THAN 3%.

Just walk and ask for a job.
>>
>>131484673
Some*
>>
File: boomers2.jpg (187KB, 1137x1137px) Image search: [Google]
boomers2.jpg
187KB, 1137x1137px
>>131484673

you have to go back
>>
>>131478113
Illegals got deported and their vacancies had to be filled with legit US citizens.
>>
>>131478421
This is the same way Europe "reduced" its unemployment rate. Its just playing with statistics and definitions of who is and who isn't unemployed. I'm glad America learned something from us, for once.
>>
>>131479608
>Falseflagging: the post
It's not that bad. Trump is doing much better than Obongo ever did.
>>
>>131479608
That was almost exclusively a boomer thing. They didn't have to compete with Third Worlders and machines for jobs.
>>
File: 1494716847082.gif (849KB, 252x188px) Image search: [Google]
1494716847082.gif
849KB, 252x188px
>>131478421
Time the pick the crops yourself mate.
>They went back
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.