[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Spread of Nigger Culture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Japs.png (502KB, 850x480px) Image search: [Google]
Japs.png
502KB, 850x480px
It's everywhere in the West. Rock music has pretty much died and has been replaced with all manner of nigger noise. What's surprising to me though is that it's even taking root in Japan. How the fuck did this happen, /pol/? What is the appeal behind niggers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe4AZRkFYE
>>
There's no appeal, the music and "'"""culture""""" (sorry niggers, soul food and twerking isn't fucking culture you illiterate chimps) is pushed hard by the Jew-controlled media.
>>
>>131476989
They definitely do, but if there was no appeal, people wouldn't bite on it. But they do, even in a place like Japan that's supposed to be "based".
>>
>>131475460
This is the doing of the Jews.
>>
>>131477087
It's not appeal, it's market saturation. If you're bombarded with pro-nigger media 24/7 like kids are these days then surprise, surprise you'll start to like niggers.
>>
>>131477182
Japan isn't really bombarded with it though. Not that I'm aware of, anyway. Why is it catching on over there?
>>
>>131477322
Because they're consuming American media which is niggers 24/7.
>>
>>131477358
So I guess the next question would be why are Americans so weak as to allow their nation's media and culture to be hijacked? If you're to be believed, the US is nothing more than a tool for Jews to corrupt the rest of the world with.
>>
>>131478036
World War II basically ensured that non-European Jews were going to run the world because suddenly even the mildest criticism of Jews became massive anti-semitism.
>>
>>131477182
Exactly its brainwashing. This is why i threw my tv out years ago
Now they are taking over the internet.
>>
>>131475460
rock is nigger music u dumb fuck. aryans listen to classical
>>
>>131478700
Really at this point I'd say rock is so divergent from what niggers created that it's essentially its own thing. Niggers are completely out of it, because their monoculture demands them in rap.
>>
All "black" music comes from white folk music thats what the liberal education system hides from you.
>>
>>131475460
>taking root in japan
gyaru culture has been around for fucking forever

nipps look down on it in general and the fad has died out a good bit...japanese society isnt okay with it as a growing trend and think its generally tacky.
>>
>>131475460
>>
>>131478507
Soon all of the """""Holocaust survivors""""" will be dead and world war 2 will no longer be in living memory. Time is on our side.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.