[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should women be allowed in the military of western nations?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: hunch hunch.jpg (154KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
hunch hunch.jpg
154KB, 600x400px
Should women be allowed in the military of western nations?
>>
>>131475050

i thought it was understood that auxiliary/support positions were okay for women
>>
File: WomenStronk.jpg (117KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
WomenStronk.jpg
117KB, 960x640px
Only for the lulz.
>>
yes. equality is the name of the game. let them lead the charge and sniff out enemy positions while their husbands stay home and blow beans into black cunts
>>
>>131475252
One of my grandmothers was in the WAAF. That's how she met my grandfather. Both pretty happy about having been a useful part of the war effort.

Other grandmother was not in the military, but in an industrial support role in a factory. Also had a good time doing a suitable job.
>>
>>131475050
They've been field medics for ages. Is it different in your first world shithole?
>>
As comfort women.
>>
>>131475050
no
they cost more money than men
>>
>>131475to work in the office, yes
to fight, no, it's civilization suicide
>>
>>131475050

no
>>131475252

nurses. nothing else
>>
Should contextless writing prompt spam be tolerated?
>>
>>131475050
In non-combat jobs only, and even that's being generous.
>>
>>131475050
Only if women can pass all the same requirements that men can. If a woman can pass the same physical tests, the same marksmanship tests, and can carry a full pack of gear the required distance I don't see why not.

But that isn't what is happening. Women get a lower set of standards. If a man was to perform at that level he would be deemed unworthy for combat. So why is a woman performing at that level deemed worthy for combat?

Women are a liability on the battlefield.
>>
>>131477746
Nah. The fewer men in non-combat jobs, the more men in combat jobs.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.