[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No War In Syria

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4934.jpg (117KB, 1024x951px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4934.jpg
117KB, 1024x951px
Idk about you guys but all I'm seeing are blatent slide threads rn

>"post dank pepes"
>"why does /pol not feel sad for x"

Fuck that shit, sage it and move on, bow then. We need to bring it to the attention of the average twitter, facebook user etc that WW3 or at the very least another long dragged out war in the middle east is going to happen if Trump continues to allow blatent propaganda like "chemical weapons" "muh dead children" "innocents!!!!". It's funny how tensions between Syria and Israel have been gettinge hotter recently and now suddenly the white house has (((evidence))) of a possible attack. Why would someone who is winning the war gas their own citizens? There is no logic behind any of this beyond the blatent fact that the destablization benefits Israel in more ways than one. We need hashtags or something, really good info graphic memes and we need them fast, who knows whats going to happen espcially with Russia as of recently saying they would shoot down any aircraft within Syrias borders.
>>
File: IMG_4936.jpg (92KB, 720x487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4936.jpg
92KB, 720x487px
>>131471005
>>
not my country not my problem

thats what i always say
>>
>>131471116
Well i agree with that too but our government doesnt
>>
>>131471449

Well any politician who takes money from a foreign government should be put on trial for treason.

And if they are found guilty they deserve the death penalty
>>
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BLOW SOME ISLAMISTS UP YOU ARE. NOT. AMERICAN. AND YOU HAVE TO GO AWAY!!!!!!!
>>
I don't give a fuck about dead sandniggers. The only thing better is dead kikes. But if I can get at least one of those, so be it. The others can be destroyed later.
>>
>>131471044
i never understood why the pipe couldnt run thru israel?
>>
File: 600000000000.jpg (473KB, 1493x1197px) Image search: [Google]
600000000000.jpg
473KB, 1493x1197px
>>131471044
jews
>>
>>131471005
>No War In Syria
>another long dragged out war in the middle east is going to happen
Syrian civil war is already 6 years old. Long as WW2.
Either wall it off and ignore it until they sort it out themselves or go in guns blazing and sort it out for them.
Decide what you want to do and get it done.
>>
>>131474380
after iraq its clear that burgers going in guns blazing is the retard choice. so we'll probably go with that again.
>>
>>131474562
You tried to do iraq with 200 guys and bb guns, there was endless bawling about how many soldiers and civilians were getting killed, you were doing a half-arsed job and pulled out before it was over. What the actual fuck america?
Going in with guns blazing means accepting it's going to be a colossal bloody mess. You kill the shit out of them, they kill the shit out of you, shit gets fucked up all over. Bad for a while but in the end it's over, the country is stable and rebuilt instead of an endless shitshow.
>>
File: trump_syria.png (54KB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
trump_syria.png
54KB, 615x346px
>>131471005
>>
>>131472102
>>131472186
Fuck off
>>
File: gadaffi.jpg (50KB, 604x282px) Image search: [Google]
gadaffi.jpg
50KB, 604x282px
>>131472102
>>
>>131471044
why not both?
>>
File: IMG_4935.jpg (233KB, 442x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4935.jpg
233KB, 442x442px
>>131478105
>>
>>131478311
Because one doesn't benefit certain parties enough
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.