[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is YouTube censoring subscriptions?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (1MB, 2274x1284px)
Capture.png
1MB, 2274x1284px
All my subscription for today are in check, except for two. A video from Lauren Southern and a video from Millennial Woes did not appear in my subscriptions for the day. Why of all the channels I'm subscribed to it's the politically incorrect ones??? Is anybody else experiencing this?
>>
>le ebin alt lite e-celebs
End your life
>>
>>131470966
Go on Youtube and you'll notice if you just continue to let the videos play, it will eventually end up on VEVO or some mainstream corporate channel. Youtube is bought and paid for content, you only see what they want you to see. The days of Youtube being an even playing field are long gone. It's the only way (((their))) propaganda machine can survive, they have to buy out all the competition.

I'm not even speaking in reference to one of these e-celebs, but rather making a general statement about the site as a whole.
>>
>>131470966
You make me sick alt ultra lite.
>>
>>131471288
>woes
>alt-lite

>>131471617
they've done this on trending and recommended for the longest time, and it was blatantly obvious. But this is the first time I see them now actually filtering out you're own personal subscriptions.
>>
>>131470966
Yeah youtube is getting worse each update. There really needs to be a competitive video website to shake things up. Half the suggested videos have nothing to do with with anything im interested in. No youtube, I dont want to see a music video of some kid holding super soakers, leave me alone.
>>
>>131472308
/pol/tube?
>>
You know I've been getting really garbage recs lately, you might be onto something. Seems like they're less eager to show me new uploads from the channels they don't like in favor of some vaguely purple pilled and even arguably leftist stuff (and more channels by black dudes), and also apolitical science stuff is being pushed. I have YT Red and they're even screwing with me. And before I get shit for it, purchased it because I run it on TV and it comes with a music app so I was able to cancel Spotify.
>>
>subscribing to youtube videos
Kys reddit
>>
>>131472308
>>131473108
but they've always been shilling us that normalfag trash, but it seems now they are headed for subscription censoring, twitter did a similar thing a few months ago with controversial accounts
>>
This is how most social media works now
>my interests are origami and flowers
>check recommended feed
>NIGGERS, RACEMIX, NIGGERS, RACEMIX NIGGERS
Now either people have figured out how to manipulate social media to do this or the companies are doing it on purpose
>>
File: 1386593328333.jpg (20KB, 469x354px) Image search: [Google]
1386593328333.jpg
20KB, 469x354px
>>131470966
>filtering of content by the thought police of (((big corporations)))
Gee, I wonder who's behind all this...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.