[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CANADA YES! Tax-payer funded CBC propaganda promotes Trannies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: proud to be canadian.png (2MB, 2382x1505px) Image search: [Google]
proud to be canadian.png
2MB, 2382x1505px
>Rachel Clark is a new Canadian citizen and proud to show it, but feeling proud about who she is didn't always come easy to the immigrant from Upstate New York.

>"I'm an only child. My father hoped for a son, but got me, an effeminate boy who preferred dolls," Clark says. "At age eight, I knew I wanted to be girl but I kept it a secret. I was scared."

>Clark says serving in the U.S. Armed Forces taught her the values of freedom and patriotism, but that it wasn't until she moved to Canada and began living openly as a woman, fell in love and had a family in Toronto that she really understood what those values meant.

>I'm forever grateful to Canadians for standing up and saying, 'we believe in the rights of marginalized people.'

>"I'm forever grateful to Canadians for standing up and saying, 'we believe in the rights of marginalized people. We believe that people should be free to be who they are to do what they want,'" Clark says.

http://www.cbc.ca/2017/becoming-canadian/forever-grateful-this-new-canadian-citizen-now-feels-safe-living-openly-as-a-woman-1.3998228
>>
>>131470361
You forgot to archive that
https://archive.is/coxgm
>>
>>131470361
>My father hoped for a son, but got me
I can't imagine the empty feeling a man would have when his bloodline is ended by a tranny.
>>
>>131470361
>armed forces

Plastic water bottles left out in sun in Iraq and Afghanistan were a gay bomb, baby!
>>
>Tax funded
>CBC
All our fucking media is tax funded and subsidized. Jews just get a smaller cut at the cbc.
>>
>>131472142
>defending CBC
Rosemary is that you?
>>
>>131472855
Cbc bashing is clear sign of canadian neocuckery.
Have fun dying for Israel and losing to trudeau.
>>
File: 1491315052308.jpg (129KB, 924x976px) Image search: [Google]
1491315052308.jpg
129KB, 924x976px
>>131470361
My point is I've never heard of a straight, White person becoming a citizen being celebrated. Being wealthy or successful (making money) is condemned in Canadian society and all the politicians can think of is how to steal that wealth and redistribute it to lazy government parasites / Muslims etc.

Maybe that has to do with 98%+ of new citizens coming from poor 3rd world non-white countries / being mentally ill ("LGBT").

This country will collapse within 2 decades. If the US is smart, they'll take the Oil resources and the minerals from Northern Ontario, while leaving Southern Ontario to become the Islamic state.

Quebec will separate or join the US if their unique status is preserved; if they're smart they'll start digging into their massive Utica shale basin for oil/gas (huge untapped hydrocarbons).

BC will become China or the US can deport all the Chinks back to China, although Vancouver is a shithole and Seattle minus any economy.

The Northwest Passage would be a boon to the USA. Tens of billions a year in income from shorter Europe<->Asia routes.

The maritimes.... no clue.

Please, USA, annex us. Except for Southern Ontario. Build a wall and let Sharia do its thing.
>>
>>131473116
lol... wat?

It's never OK to defend the Communist Broadcasting Corporation.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.