[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bin Laden

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: bin-laden.jpg (146KB, 840x779px) Image search: [Google]
bin-laden.jpg
146KB, 840x779px
Now that the dust has settled...
>>
>>131469079
Thanks Obama!
>>
>>131469079
Hired by the CIA during the soviet afghan war as an asset against communism, was "blamed" by the U.S. Government which simultaneously hid him in Pakistan until they could stage his killing then he was extracted out of Pakistan into the Caribbean to live with his family in 2011.
>>
>>131469079
We have all these leaks, yet no leaked photo of Bin Laden's bullet ridden corpse.

I want to see the inside of his dome.
>>
>>131469212
>threw him in the ocean`
yeah, okay
>>131469657
he most likely died in 2002ish
>>
>>131469846
This picture is so fucking cancerous. Why make it a thumbnail and then just repeat the words on the page in Impact font?
>>
>>131469079
Which dust cloud? He had a pretty checkered life.

His death? He died of kidney failure around 2005
>>
File: IMG_0249.jpg (112KB, 1024x880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0249.jpg
112KB, 1024x880px
>>131469079

Former CIA
>>
He did nothing wrong!
>>
>>131469079
Fuck that kike lover
>>
>>131469773
Ought to make any American think
>Guy killed thousands of people on American soil
>uhh goys, the picture of his dead corpse is too gory, we don't want to disturb you with it.
>>
>>131469657
Thats retarded and sounds like middle eastern pundit propaganda
>>
>>131470587
>of kidney failure

You don't die for that nowadays. But you depend on a machine for surviving.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.