[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mothers corrupt by gender studies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1508.jpg (81KB, 600x862px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1508.jpg
81KB, 600x862px
Today we were watching the news together and an article came up. This is the article. http://globalnews.ca/news/3555477/canadian-soldier-captain-megan-couto-queens-guard/ . I called it a blatent sexist push from the right due to how specific it is, but my mother said that my mind is bent because I just can't accept the fact that it's a step for woman's rights and now won't talk to me because she doesn't want to have this conversation. I'm forced to live with this inability to fully express my opinion because I have to live with them due to the housing prices being a fucking disaster, me not being able to find a job because I'm a physically unfit guy with aspergers, a lazy eye, (or I'd join the military and get fit) terrible people skills, and I'm slow as shit because I can't focus on more than one thing at a time (aspergers). The main benifits I have are creativity (in a way most others lack), a skill with poetry and wordplay, accuracy with a rifle, work experience on a fishing boat (never again, there was nothing to do), and a ability to work with google sketch-up to make buildings that look far different from the normal bland ass houses people usually live in, and I'm trying to get into collage but I don't want to get brainwashed by these political fuckups and I need to retake English because I got a c (because English in school is a joke and I just was writing the punchline) and I needed a c+ (I was 2% off while taking it as a joke). The reason I wrote all that was too show I can't simply just move out, not too e-beg. I would not take random gifts anyway because I'm not a money snatching whore. What I need help doing is... obvious. I wanna explaine to my mother that a woman has more rights then men and get more things then men just based on their gender.
>>
File: 1420454834257.jpg (13KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1420454834257.jpg
13KB, 150x150px
>>131466102
It's called the enter key
>>
>>131466102
>Today me and mommy were watching the news together
underage detected
>>
>>131466223
I'm 19...
>>
No one cares, gb2 high school...

Live with your parents and play by their rules you ungrateful little shit
>>
>speaking your actual thoughts knowing full well people aren't going to like what you have to say
>>
>>131466102
stop arguing with your mom you autist
>>
>>131466387
I do but when I can't say what I want or ask for someone's opinion then I get suspitious.
>>
>>131466514
I'm asking for her side and she just said no, then bitches at me when I say what's on my mind.
>>
File: dealwithit.jpg (309KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dealwithit.jpg
309KB, 854x1280px
JBP for the win
>>
>>131466482
I'm an honest person who likes to speak his mind and idgaf ur opinions on my opinions so long as you allow me to speak them.
>>
>>131466803
Actually they are, how did you know?
>>
File: 1498092652122.jpg (128KB, 745x440px) Image search: [Google]
1498092652122.jpg
128KB, 745x440px
>>131466102
Your life sounds like one giant cringe copypasta.

I suggest that you commit suicide as soon as your fat, retarded ass can manage.
>>
>>131467159
Thought about that but I'd rather not.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.